Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
View attachment 4036041
It was definitely rigged by the dev of that game when he rallied his supporters to vote on the poll. I doubt any of the other devs of the games that were polled did the same, at least I know DPC didn't since Sage didn't come away with well over 1000 votes.
Agree the other games has a better character design compare to that game. But that game still won.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Sexyboy1436969

Jul 28, 2024
I downloaded the Full version of this game of S1 and S2 pc version but I play this game in android with the help of joiplay . But after ep 7 completed the game automatically terminated and I am unable to play ep 8 of this can someone help me plzz to solve this problem . It's has been 2 days I tried many things but didn't get solution or neither understand why this happened

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I downloaded the Full version of this game of S1 and S2 pc version but I play this game in android with the help of joiplay . But after ep 7 completed the game automatically terminated and I am unable to play ep 8 of this can someone help me plzz to solve this problem . It's has been 2 days I tried many things but didn't get solution or neither understand why this happened
Derek's Brother sent you the link an hour ago to fix the problem.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-0-8-0-mobile-joiplay-android-hotfix.91902/

Reactions: Banana4Fun

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
This isn't helping me
By doing this the game does not even open
I follow whole step but this is not working
Unfortunately there is not many android users here. You could try asking on that thread, or find a general joiplay thread to ask/search. Other options are Youtube (i know there is some how to videos). Maybe Reddit.

Sexyboy1436969

Jul 28, 2024
[HELP] Game Crashes After Episode 7 in S1 & S2 PC Game on JoiPlay (Android)

Hey everyone,

I’m playing the full version of S1 & S2 PC Game on my Android using JoiPlay. Everything was working fine until I finished Episode 7. Once I try to start Episode 8, the game automatically terminates/crashes, and I haven’t been able to proceed further.It’s been 2 days, and I’ve tried several troubleshooting steps, but nothing has worked so far.

Here’s what I’ve done:

Reinstalled both the game and JoiPlay.

Updated JoiPlay to the latest version.

Tried different settings configurations in JoiPlay.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or know why this could be happening? Any guidance or fixes would be greatly appreciated!

Details:

Emulator: JoiPlay (Android)

Issue: Crashes after completing Episode 7

Thanks in advance!

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes