Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Pretty vanilla to be honest. I've done a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any future playthrough recommendations for me? :p I would keep going and try to play them all, but honestly my main grip with this game is the free-roams are a bit long and tedious for me to replay them so quick after each time.
I have somewhere near a dozen playthrough paths where each is just the one LI or side and no other influence: multiple saves along the way for each path.

It takes a while to make those saves, but it is worth the effort if you like the game.

For example, if Sally, Bianca and few others become viable sides, I can go back to an earlier save on a particular path and use that to start the new path.

This was useful when EP10 came out, it was easier for me to make a dedicated Cathy path.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Pretty vanilla to be honest. I've done:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any future playthrough recommendations for me? :p I would keep going and try to play them all, but honestly my main grip with this game is the free-roams are a bit long and tedious for me to replay them so quick after each time (unpopular opinion maybe?).
Do a Sage run, for me its the best written storyline in the entire game. Or maybe Others path, but with feelings for Josy. A lot of fanbase calls her a bland and poorly written character, but on this path Josy steals the show.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Do a Sage run, for me its the best written storyline in the entire game. Or maybe Others path, but with feelings for Josy. A lot of fanbase calls her a bland and poorly written character, but on this path Josy steals the show.
What'll be funny is that it will still be Maya who breaks up with her. Poor Josy is just destined to do nothing.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
lol i would be really disappointed if that happened, Josy needs some exposition time, right now she's super generic.
I think most likely it'll be whomever is the one that will be getting with MC, that will do the breaking up.

But the idea of Maya breaking up with Josy causing her to be sad for an entire episode and slowing down the solo Josy path that seems to be one of the more popular things round here is just funny to me.

Banana4Fun

Sep 7, 2024
Sage, and to a lesser extent Jill, are the main girls I just can't seem to get into but I will give Sage's path a go next!

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes