MrPhuntasy

Aug 16, 2024
Hey,
first of kudos to the developer. I discovered this “games” just recently and dang got a tad addicted (though ima quite old *cough*), but this blows easily all so far for me out. Great story, great characters (even though it reminds too much of effed up reality), great renders - Thanks for this great escape from reality (pun intended).

Question, moved into S3 on Jill path though my ideal combo would have been Bella and Jill. Just finished ep 9 and saw in walkthrough where Jill appears to get antsy if I would have been on Bella route. I’m not a player for multiple play throughs but loaded a save in S2 where we have to choose the path. Now I chose Bella and finished S2 and saved. Now I’d like to start S3 on Bella path but my save/transfer is not showing up ? Is it because I already started S3 with Jill path? Thx

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
While I appreciate the detailed post, I don't know why you feel like I am arguing anything and overall thew such negative vibe at me. You seem to have taken my post personally for whatever reason. I literally mentioned "as far as i know" and asked if I left anyone out, I don't have any secret agenda to leave Bella out, I have never pursued her and wasn't aware you can be serious with her. As far as Lily inclusion I literally saw a picture of MC and her walk together in school very closely and I knew she had a route, so that was just my assumption that they are indeed a couple now.

Now what I meant by serious official relationship. It wasn't some 200IQ secret formula with hidden refference and secrets of the universe. Some examples of, in my opinion, serious official relationships: Tomy and Heather, John Boy and Elena, Sally and that nerd guy whos name escapes me, Chad and Sage at the start, Dawe and Arieth etc. That is why I didn't include my favorite girl Nicole there since I know you can just date, but it's not publicly known fact you are a couple. You can argue that people with open relationships or cheating spouses or very weak bond between them are not serious couples, but they are couples. It was a simple question and I asked about how players feel about them not made some grand statement.

I am sorry I offended anyone with my apparently very rude and stupid post, I will just stick to fawning over Nicole and write a poem once in a blue moon. Will leave the extremely complex relationship discussions of this game to professionals.
If I got too harsh, I apologize. I simply find it very hard to believe that people don't realise who the main girls are. During seasons 1 and 2 you get small recap for what you have done with five girls after each episode. Jill, Isabella, Josy, Maya and Sage. Quinn who is a very prominent character from the start doesn't get a recap. It isn't just obvious after a few playthrougs, it's clear from the start. It's not hidden advanced knowledge, it's downright basic. It may be harsh, but if you missed this you haven't paid attention. I assumed you had and jumped to the conclusion you were anti-Bella.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Hey,
first of kudos to the developer. I discovered this “games” just recently and dang got a tad addicted (though ima quite old *cough*), but this blows easily all so far for me out. Great story, great characters (even though it reminds too much of effed up reality), great renders - Thanks for this great escape from reality (pun intended).

Question, moved into S3 on Jill path though my ideal combo would have been Bella and Jill. Just finished ep 9 and saw in walkthrough where Jill appears to get antsy if I would have been on Bella route. I’m not a player for multiple play throughs but loaded a save in S2 where we have to choose the path. Now I chose Bella and finished S2 and saved. Now I’d like to start S3 on Bella path but my save/transfer is not showing up ? Is it because I already started S3 with Jill path? Thx
This should show on your screen when you save to transfer and when you import did you save it here. IMG20240916234212.jpg sorry for the quality had an issue in my internet and too lazy to screen shot and save to phone

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Hey,

The importable saves are different from the regular saves. If you played the game to the end and then saved normally, but didn't make the importable save when the game prompted you to do so, you can't continue to season 3. If you did do this and then tried to simply continue in season 3 this doesn't work either. To continue a game from where it left off at the end of season 2 you must choose the "import" option in the main menu not "continue".

Reactions: MrPhuntasy

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Jill looks really good here. But then, who's the best yoga girl? The yoga girl. Of course.
View attachment 4040253
It's kinda funny how she is only considered the Yoga Girl even though she is also the Party Ghoul Girl and Lab Partner girl too. One day we are going to get a name for who I call Photobomb Girl. I'm convinced that she is, in reality, MC's future stepmom. Neil you lucky dog.

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
Agree with you, but one thing I noticed in my mega DIK Bella path; was how Quinn reacted when you told her the reason you were not looking at her so much at the party.
She took it well at the surface level, but clearly was hurt by it. Felt believable enough.

This also has potential, because Quinn has been in the background noticing you and Bella interactions. In the cafeteria and library at least. Makes me wonder about the broken look she has in the early previews. Is this on all Quinn paths or only if you shoot her down with Sage or Bella? So her background and situation is perhaps not the most authentic, but her interaction with MC is. (y)

Camila > Melanie > Heather :cool:
spoken like a true man of culture

Reactions: bZokko1

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
It's kinda funny how she is only considered the Yoga Girl even though she is also the Party Ghoul Girl and Lab Partner girl too. One day we are going to get a name for who I call Photobomb Girl. I'm convinced that she is, in reality, MC's future stepmom. Neil you lucky dog.
People here say that her name is Nikita. Dunno where they got that from.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Episode 10. Derek asks on Rooster who left a bag behind and apparently it belongs to "Nikita". How people arrive to the conclusion that Nikita is the Thirsty Ghoul and also the Yoga Girl is a mystery to me.
Yeah, I noticed. But then again, DPC wouldn't randomly namedrop like that, right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Episode 10. Derek asks on Rooster who left a bag behind and apparently it belongs to "Nikita". How people arrive to the conclusion that Nikita is the Thirsty Ghoul and also the Yoga Girl is a mystery to me.
The ghoul as well as the yoga girl both have bright blue eyes, it makes sense they're one and the same.

With the amount of fan love over the ghoul after episode 9 which was just as much as Bianca after 8, it again makes sense for him to add much more to her in 10, which he did by putting her in the science class and yoga, giving her a name is just a bonus.

And by episode 12 we gonna get a scene with her.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
The ghoul as well as the yoga girl both have bright blue eyes, it makes sense they're one and the same.

With the amount of fan love over the ghoul after episode 9 which was just as much as Bianca after 8, it again makes sense for him to add much more to her in 10, which he did by putting her in the science class and yoga, giving her a name is just a bonus.

And by episode 12 we gonna get a scene with her.
Really doubt that last one. DPC hasn't exactly been making decisions based on what fans like. Right, Sally? Oh shit Madame Rose is here too. Let's try not to move or make eye contact. I hear lizard people can't see you if you don't move.

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Really doubt that last one. DPC hasn't exactly been making decisions based on what fans like. Right, Sally? Oh shit Madame Rose is here too. Let's try not to move or make eye contact. I hear lizard people can't see you if you don't move.
He's slow building Sally up, you can't have every sleep with MC the first time they meet, but Sally gonna get hers soon.

And honestly I don't give a fuck about Madame Rose other than I like that her existence triggers the fuck out of people.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
While I appreciate the detailed post, I don't know why you feel like I am arguing anything and overall thew such negative vibe at me. You seem to have taken my post personally for whatever reason. I literally mentioned "as far as i know" and asked if I left anyone out, I don't have any secret agenda to leave Bella out, I have never pursued her and wasn't aware you can be serious with her. As far as Lily inclusion I literally saw a picture of MC and her walk together in school very closely and I knew she had a route, so that was just my assumption that they are indeed a couple now.

Now what I meant by serious official relationship. It wasn't some 200IQ secret formula with hidden refference and secrets of the universe. Some examples of, in my opinion, serious official relationships: Tomy and Heather, John Boy and Elena, Sally and that nerd guy whos name escapes me, Chad and Sage at the start, Dawe and Arieth etc. That is why I didn't include my favorite girl Nicole there since I know you can just date, but it's not publicly known fact you are a couple. You can argue that people with open relationships or cheating spouses or very weak bond between them are not serious couples, but they are couples. It was a simple question and I asked about how players feel about them not made some grand statement.

I am sorry I offended anyone with my apparently very rude and stupid post, I will just stick to fawning over Nicole and write a poem once in a blue moon. Will leave the extremely complex relationship discussions of this game to professionals.
I dunno, Nicole looks pretty public knowledge to me!

1726508993245.png
1726509461742.png

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
DPC hasn't exactly been making decisions based on what fans like. Right, Sally?
He:
- Made Riona dateable and romantically pursuable.
- Had a lewd scene for Heather in EP9.
- Is giving the other side girls (Sarah, Camila etc.) more attention in EP11 even though it is apparently outside of Quinn's restaurant business.
- Had John Boy offer Elena to the MC.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
People here say that her name is Nikita. Dunno where they got that from.
The bag is left in the Moose Lounge, so people are guessing it belongs to the Thirsty Ghoul, since that's where we saw her (among other times), and when it's confirmed (by someone else) as belonging to Nikita, people are adding 2 + 2. The eyes are then the main link between the Thirsty Ghoul and Yoga Girl.

I can't remember if we know the nun's name, and she was also seen drinking in the Moose Lounge though.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes