Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
She should always be next to Jade it just makes sense and besides wouldn't mind being in the middle of those two. ;)
The original pairings needed another member so that Cathy could be paired with Jade, and there was one available that we all neglected...
Poor Cathy not even being paired next to anyone and being relegated to just a simple attachment :cry:
Meanwhile...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Poor Cathy not even being paired next to anyone and being relegated to just a simple attachment :cry:
She should always be next to Jade it just makes sense and besides wouldn't mind being in the middle of those two. ;)
The original pairings needed another member so that Cathy could be paired with Jade, and there was one available that we all neglected...
Oops... Idk how I fucked that up. :whistle: I'm fixing it up now. I'm even including an old pic of Quinn, since she doesn't have any pic of hers in the current tiers. Now it's all pairs. :)

1.png 2.png 4.png 5.png 3.png 6.png 10.png 9.png 8.png 7.png

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Speaking of patron tier/character matching, as the 5 LI's occupy the top 5 slots and Jade the highest placed amongst non-LIs, it's obviously not random. This makes me wonder if each character's placement within their category is also reflective (consciously or subconsciously) of who DPC's personal favorite characters are. Jill the President and poor Josy down at $25.

guys, if i reviewed this game in 0.1, i can't do it again in 0.4, right? :unsure:
AFAIK, you can only post 1 review per game and reviews can't be deleted after posting either. Only thing you can do is to edit/update your original review to reflect newer versions.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Speaking of patron tier/character matching, as the 5 LI's occupy the top 5 slots and Jade the highest placed amongst non-LIs, it's obviously not random. This makes me wonder if each character's placement within their category is also reflective (consciously or subconsciously) of who DPC's personal favorite characters are. Jill the President and poor Josy down at $25.

AFAIK, you can only post 1 review per game and reviews can't be deleted after posting either. Only thing you can do is to edit/update your original review to reflect newer versions.
I was also wondering about that myself. But what seems more strange to me is why Quinn isn't in any tier when she has always appeared in the banners next to the 5 LIs, and even Camila has a tier of her own now.

VQueS

Sep 15, 2019
1570447036207.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes