Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Will she be able to though? I think the MC is getting wiser to Quinn and her ways and Maya and Josy probably wouldn't let her use them.
For now Maya wants to get into the HOTs, and that means Quinn still has some power over her and the MC. And that considering there's stuff we may not know yet.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I hope that Maya steps up and decide for herself what she wants, she's a big girl right?
Derek and MC can share their opinions to her but it's her life to live.
I don't want Derek or MC to force her to do anything, it's her choice. I belive in her :D

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
For now Maya wants to get into the HOTs, and that means Quinn still has some power over her and the MC. And that considering there's stuff we may not know yet.
She wants to but she doesn't know about the whole prostitution thing, once she knows she'll probably refuse the offer even if it means losing the free tuition that wasn't even confirmed by either Quinn or Riona.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Yep. I'm expecting her to use both girls to rile up MC. Should be interesting.
Will she be able to though? I think the MC is getting wiser to Quinn and her ways and Maya and Josy probably wouldn't let her use them.
We may be looking at it the wrong way round. Why would Quinn want to rile up the MC? She and the MC are kind of neutral atm (and even if you try to antagonize her, she has no relationship point stat.) In some playthroughs, she's even reliant on the MC to help "finance" her way out of her cash shortfall.

From what I observed between my CHICK and DIK playthroughs, Quinn seems to dislike Maya not the MC - and she dislikes her more the more MC talks about her/defends her/warns her against Quinn.

Using kindergarten playground logic, this would suggest that Quinn actually secretly likes the MC (and thus dislikes the girl he shows an interest in.) :eek:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Quinn pretty much straightforward told Maya that the "free tuition" is achieved through prostitution.
And despite Maya being reluctant to get a man near her and her feminist believes she does not break up and pretty much accepted to whore herself out.
So yes. Quinn would be able to at this point. Unless the appearance of Josy at B&R gets Maya to senses somehow. But since she got even more desperate to join HOT and finish the scavenge hunt after the not-so-friendly visit of her father that is doubtful.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Quinn pretty much straightforward told Maya that the "free tuition" is achieved through prostitution.
And despite Maya being reluctant to get a man near her and her feminist believes she does not break up and pretty much accepted to whore herself out.
So yes. Quinn would be able to at this point. Unless the appearance of Josy at B&R gets Maya to senses somehow. But since she got even more desperate to join HOT and finish the scavenge hunt after the not-so-friendly visit of her father that is doubtful.
Maya doesn't know about that yet though she only knows of the free tuition not what it involves, there has been plenty of discussion on this and why Maya won't go down that route.

Quinn can try all she wants but that's as far as I think it will go otherwise she could get careless and secrets may spill out about what she is up to

Tacoman3000

Feb 20, 2018
So I just played this game for the first time through. Was a DIK. My god what a ride that was. This is easily the best game in this genre. That reveal at the end totally caught me off guard, and there are so many intriguing storylines. Fantastic work.

The last story driven game I played on here was depraved awakening, and honestly halfway through that game I realized I didn't care about what was happening, so I dropped it. This game being in the same sort of conversation initially made me ignore it, but the constant rave reviews forced my hand, and I'm glad. There are just so many things this game does right. I think the 2 biggest standouts for me compared to other games are the music and the complete lack of cringy dialogue.

I used to be a patron of Icstor and... the guy who makes The Twist whatever his name is, but both of those choices I regret (One continues to show that he is a crap dev no matter what his circumstances are, the other project just got bad IMO). I don't think i'd regret subscribing to this guy, so next month I'll probably jump on board.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes