Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Sally feels almost a must, and with her preview, if he's just using her as bait, he might actually see some backlash to that choice.

Real backlash not just dipshits crying on here or fan discords.

Plus we need to make some new entries into the bangbook, Sally is the perfect entrant for number 25.
Sally needs to have a fucking scene already she's such a fucking tease since the very beginning

Reactions: The D0n

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
My thinking precisely! This whole notion that all characters who have been fucked by other characters can no longer be fucked by the MC is antiquated and trivial, not to mention contradicted multiple times. DPC doesn't give a shit about the anti-NTR brigade anymore and he's been testing it out since the start. He made it seem like he was bowing to the pressure but we have multiple instances where characters are implied to be sexual with other known characters yet Fuckface has been plowing fields wherever he chooses to sow. The explicit implications are yet to be acted on, though I believe it's only a matter of time. I think that further advancement of certain characters' lewd scenes will depend on how easily incorporating them into the storyline is.

I may be touting my opinion as fact but that is only to provide evidence for my point. My point being; there may be characters that we'll never get further (or any) lewd scenes with but it won't be because another character fucked them. If DPC can have the MC fucking Heather and have it make any sort of sense, you really think he won't do that and miss out on all the useless dramatic bullshit he can conjure up from that?
As long as they have a pussy and the age is range from 18 to 45 they are fuckable to me. Even if they are in a relationship
I use URM and you have to type really fast, stay focused, drink lots of coffee.

View attachment 4055155
Dude what king of coffee you drink i need that
View attachment 4055228

It's not even close to BaDIK, IMO.
I'll be frank I never played Acting Lesson it says that there is no tie in BaDIK so i never bother playing it. Is the game good or bad?

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Just when I thought we had done very single possible discussion topic. Des brings us one we haven't done before.

Jill is definitely coffee, Lilly is definitely coffee, Josy is definitely coffee, probably Zoey too (I just can't remember a specific scene). We've seen them all in the mornings.

But, some of them would be coffee in the mornings and energy during the day.
I remember Sage loves tea

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I want Karen more lol I never really saw the appeal in her tbh but I do agree she needs a scene for the ones that want her.
Well Karen is up next her quiet and reserved personality make me think she has alot of pent up frustration which makes her wild in bed

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
As long as they have a pussy and the age is range from 18 to 45 they are fuckable to me. Even if they are in a relationship
cough-slut-cough.gif

Dude what king of coffee you drink i need that
It's a special blend from Colombia. ;)

I'll be frank I never played Acting Lesson it says that there is no tie in BaDIK so i never bother playing it. Is the game good or bad?
Not for me. It was a play once and never think of it again. I still reckon you should play it though. The main unavoidable LI was bland and boring, making Josy look like an excitement machine. A couple of the other girls were interesting, including the girl with the best name in AVN's - Hedwig (but only a couple of scenes). IMO, DPC learnt a lot of lessons about what is good and bad, and applied them quite well into BaDIK and we have what we have now, so it was worth it.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Not for me. It was a play once and never think of it again. I still reckon you should play it though. The main unavoidable LI was bland and boring, making Josy look like an excitement machine.
haha while I can't argue that Megan is still my favorite. Every once in awhile I do consider replaying cause Megan was the first LI that gave a virtual girlfriend vibe. Then again it was one of the first 5 or so AVN's ive played so I bet my opinion would completely change if I do replay it

littleme

Sep 13, 2021
Sorry for the naive question, but it's not clear to me on the OP. As a brand new player, should I start with the Season 1/2 download, which it appears gives me episodes 1-8, or should I start with the current episode 10 download? Does the episode 10 download include all 10?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Sorry for the naive question, but it's not clear to me on the OP. As a brand new player, should I start with the Season 1/2 download, which it appears gives me episodes 1-8, or should I start with the current episode 10 download? Does the episode 10 download include all 10?
Season 1 / 2 first then 3. As Season 3 does not start from the start of the game.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

d123456789

Jun 19, 2018
maybe you can find a friend on here to send you the original 8.2 of season 1 though if you stick it out

Reactions: littleme

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
View attachment 4055511

It's a special blend from Colombia. ;)

Not for me. It was a play once and never think of it again. I still reckon you should play it though. The main unavoidable LI was bland and boring, making Josy look like an excitement machine. A couple of the other girls were interesting, including the girl with the best name in AVN's - Hedwig (but only a couple of scenes). IMO, DPC learnt a lot of lessons about what is good and bad, and applied them quite well into BaDIK and we have what we have now, so it was worth it.
Yep i'm a fucking man whore I won't deny it.

Still waiting for the coffee brand

If you saying that the main LI is boring I don't need to play. Another question does it have a dark theme because some of the comment i've read here is that AL is quite dark

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yep i'm a fucking man whore I won't deny it.

Still waiting for the coffee brand

If you saying that the main LI is boring I don't need to play. Another question does it have a dark theme because some of the comment i've read here is that AL is quite dark
I'm not allowed to share the brand name. ;)

Yep it's dark, you've probably heard of the fire choice, it's from AL. I found her bland and boring, but many people didn't, so I would suggest you play it, you meet her fairly quickly and can make your own decision. :)

Reactions: Macky009 and Riaman
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes