Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm not allowed to share the brand name. ;)

Yep it's dark, you've probably heard of the fire choice, it's from AL. I found her bland and boring, but many people didn't, so I would suggest you play it, you meet her fairly quickly and can make your own decision. :)
Acting Lessons is like a really generic story with generic characters, and outside of Leah and the choice, it's quite unremarkable. It has left me with only a small impression, and in the long run its value is really just as a stepping stone to Being a DIK.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Acting Lessons is like a really generic story with generic characters, and outside of Leah and the choice, it's quite unremarkable. It has left me with only a small impression, and in the long run its value is really just as a stepping stone to Being a DIK.
agree-star-trek.gif

Exactly my thoughts, but it does have a very large following.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
View attachment 4055511

It's a special blend from Colombia. ;)

Not for me. It was a play once and never think of it again. I still reckon you should play it though. The main unavoidable LI was bland and boring, making Josy look like an excitement machine. A couple of the other girls were interesting, including the girl with the best name in AVN's - Hedwig (but only a couple of scenes). IMO, DPC learnt a lot of lessons about what is good and bad, and applied them quite well into BaDIK and we have what we have now, so it was worth it.
That game has very shitty graphics compared to BeingaDik, understandable first game by DPC, plus heard it was rendered on a GTX 1650, Story is railroaded for unavoidable one main LI, who is very boring, you can't even skip sex scenes with her. The other two Main LIs who are not railroaded are far more interesting. You need to be actually monogamous to even get the ending except that unavoidable girl scene. All in all it is a bad game I wouldn't recommend to anyone, Only played because got it in Steam Bundle with Being a Dik and people on reddit kept praising, wouldn't even pirate it. Don't trust redditors. Only saving grace of that game is one Black friend, Liam and Melissa (Whose story was made into Maya's story but was toned down for Maya). Man I wish DPC made Maya a goth girl. Melissa's wink and Nose ring gave Lily vibes, No wonder I loved her.

Last edited:

d123456789

Jun 19, 2018
It would undoubtedly have extreme notoriety, be infamous among AVNs, but I hardly see anyone ever talk about it outside of the fire, or in relation to DPC/BADIK. Certainly never seen it called it a good game :HideThePain:
you have you remember, at the time it was ground breaking. avns are so moving so fast but when acting lessons came out it captured more gamers emotions than any other game before it and maybe since, thats certainly up for debate

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
you have you remember, at the time it was ground breaking. avns are so moving so fast but when acting lessons came out it captured more gamers emotions than any other game before it and maybe since, thats certainly up for debate
"At the time" can only go so far though, and frankly shouldn't be something to jump straight to. It still has to stand on its own merits.

Reactions: Riaman

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I just realized how Megan is kind of like Josy, I don't care much for Josy but Megan I would 100% be like Darkwen and be simping damn you Quinn you must of injected me with that drug before BAD :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What you guys think is the best sex scene we got from Bella so far:unsure:?
Hard to say, they're all bangers :sneaky:
First time is the most special, and she really pulled out all the stops. She was like a woman released from a cage ;)
Second time I'd honestly lump in with the first, but this was more sensual. Embracing the love and passion, just enjoying each other's bodies.
Third time was fun, being more comfortable and dare I say a bit romantic.
Fourth time was adventurous and playful, nothing but anal and pleasure :devilish:

If I were forced to choose... I think I'd go with the morning sex. It's extra fun because Jill saw us :KEK:

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
oh I have a review of every girl at their best, and josy is not my favourite so i guess thats what you want to know
I want to know your ranking from 1st to last
That game has very shitty graphics compared to BeingaDik, understandable first game by DPC, plus heard it was rendered on a GTX 1650, Story is railroaded for unavoidable one main LI, who is very boring, you can't even skip sex scenes with her. The other two Main LIs who are not railroaded are far more interesting. You need to be actually monogamous to even get the ending except that unavoidable girl scene. All in all it is a bad game I wouldn't recommend to anyone, Only played because got it in Steam Bundle with Being a Dik and people on reddit kept praising, wouldn't even pirate it. Don't trust redditors. Only saving grace of that game is one Black friend, Liam and Melissa (Whose story was made into Maya's story but was toned down for Maya). Man I wish DPC made Maya a goth girl. Melissa's wink and Nose ring gave Lily vibes, No wonder I loved her.
Thanks for the info about AL. I will give it a try and see if I will like it or not

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I'm not allowed to share the brand name. ;)

Yep it's dark, you've probably heard of the fire choice, it's from AL. I found her bland and boring, but many people didn't, so I would suggest you play it, you meet her fairly quickly and can make your own decision. :)
Thanks for the info I'll give it a try then decide if I will continue to play it or not

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
time for my unsolicited ranking of LIs in non romantic ( turned down or rejected) roles.

1. Josy- I like that she's so attached to the MC that she's either angry at the MC or needy of the MC.
2. Bella- Her being a grown assed adult and taking the rejection in stride makes sense
3. Maya- She's still not sure if shes a lesbian or bi so I can see why she reacts the way she does.
4. Sage- I guess the Chad situation prepared her for rejection. Still would like more emotion from her about it.
5. Jill- She's basically non-existent after the fact. Sure there's the panty stealing thing but that's such a meh storyline, who cares?

guidedbyvoices

Sep 12, 2024
If DrPK pulls another Acting Lessons with this game, instead of replaying it through my whole life as one of the best youth experience material, I'm going to either:

• a) Execute a full damnatio memoriae for me. I will delete all copies of every version I had, every screenshot, every note, every guide, every saved game. From all my backups, from my Patreon/Subscribestar history, from my saved games backups and I will pretend as if I never played this game and as if it never existed.
  • b) Wait for a proper fanfic mod to fix the game (like with Mass Effect 3) and pretend it's the actual canon version

I'm not going to put up with another piss in the face. But now that I think of, I never actually did because for me How I met your mother tv show, Command and Conquer game series and the aforementioned Mass Effect 3 all have proper endings which were warranted and deserved (I stopped watching Lost tv series 2 or 3 seasons before the shitty ending, when I realized the show was full of shit and an even shittier ending was coming, so I never had to repeal and replace that).

But with BaDIK, in case we are forced to mandatory shitty endings, the reason I'm thinking I would prefer to erase this game from my memory instead of replacing it with an actual ending which isn't a piss in our faces, is because it would be the second piss in our faces by this author and it would forever taint my memory of the game even though I would only replay the game with a proper ending. DrPK is set for life, he doesn't need any more fame or money, which could have been his excuse for pulling it before but there isn't one anymore.

I don't care if I had to replay the game since the beginning because in the next seasons I would be told I caught A.I.D.S. or any three letter STD from all that careless, unprotected sex with working girls and sluts (even though that's what games are for if you don't want to risk doing it IRL because of all the bacteriological hazard). IF THERE WAS A HAPPY ENDING I would even be monogamous with a virgin girl and resist the temptation of fucking Sarah every time she offers, at least we were warned by the MC's father in the beginning.

But not another Acting Lessons, that's my red line, even if the only happy ending requires performing secret sheet like in many 90s games, if it's wholesome I could live with it. What I'm definitely NOT having any of it is any kind of pissing in our faces. Depending on the severity of the piss I would consider either option a) or option b) , but that's it.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Sally feels almost a must, and with her preview, if he's just using her as bait, he might actually see some backlash to that choice.

Real backlash not just dipshits crying on here or fan discords.
I don't see DPC as someone who bows to the fans, so I think it would be perfectly like him to tease and not produce (same with Elena). But wait... are you suggesting people are literally going to go to his house to give him a piece of their mind? What does "real backlash" mean here and why would he care?
I know you are joking but I actually one of the rare ones that isn't I played Bella's path up till Season 3 and it was hard for me to get through had to force myself
Bella's path is the only one I've not completed. I got to the choice in S8 on a multi-path save and have done Ep9 a couple of times from there and even started Ep10, but I've never gone all the way.
As long as they have a pussy and the age is range from 18 to 45 they are fuckable to me. Even if they are in a relationship
Those poor 46-year-old MILFs...
haha while I can't argue that Megan is still my favorite. Every once in awhile I do consider replaying cause Megan was the first LI that gave a virtual girlfriend vibe. Then again it was one of the first 5 or so AVN's ive played so I bet my opinion would completely change if I do replay it
I think Acting Lessons was my first game of this type, so I only played one save, and because Megan became my girlfriend, I remained faithful to her. I would play the game so differently now!

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If DrPK pulls another Acting Lessons with this game, instead of replaying it through my whole life as one of the best youth experience material, I'm going to either:

• a) Execute a full damnatio memoriae for me. I will delete all copies of every version I had, every screenshot, every note, every guide, every saved game. From all my backups, from my Patreon/Subscribestar history, from my saved games backups and I will pretend as if I never played this game and as if it never existed.
  • b) Wait for a proper fanfic mod to fix the game (like with Mass Effect 3) and pretend it's the actual canon version

I'm not going to put up with another piss in the face. But now that I think of, I never actually did because for me How I met your mother tv show, Command and Conquer game series and the aforementioned Mass Effect 3 all have proper endings which were warranted and deserved (I stopped watching Lost tv series 2 or 3 seasons before the shitty ending, when I realized the show was full of shit and an even shittier ending was coming, so I never had to repeal and replace that).

But with BaDIK, in case we are forced to mandatory shitty endings, the reason I'm thinking I would prefer to erase this game from my memory instead of replacing it with an actual ending which isn't a piss in our faces, is because it would be the second piss in our faces by this author and it would forever taint my memory of the game even though I would only replay the game with a proper ending. DrPK is set for life, he doesn't need any more fame or money, which could have been his excuse for pulling it before but there isn't one anymore.

I don't care if I had to replay the game since the beginning because in the next seasons I would be told I caught A.I.D.S. or any three letter STD from all that careless, unprotected sex with working girls and sluts (even though that's what games are for if you don't want to risk doing it IRL because of all the bacteriological hazard). IF THERE WAS A HAPPY ENDING I would even be monogamous with a virgin girl and resist the temptation of fucking Sarah every time she offers, at least we were warned by the MC's father in the beginning.

But not another Acting Lessons, that's my red line, even if the only happy ending requires performing secret sheet like in many 90s games, if it's wholesome I could live with it. What I'm definitely NOT having any of it is any kind of pissing in our faces. Depending on the severity of the piss I would consider either option a) or option b) , but that's it.
Open wide :HideThePain:
1000078365.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes