Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Maya doesn't know about that yet though she only knows of the free tuition not what it involves, there has been plenty of discussion on this and why Maya won't go down that route.

Quinn can try all she wants but that's as far as I think it will go otherwise she could get careless and secrets may spill out about what she is up to
looselips.png
loosehips.png

Maya might not be the brightest bulb in the lamp shop but it is very hard to believe she did not get that ... can that even be considered a "hint"?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
View attachment 422281
View attachment 422283

Maya might not be the brightest bulb in the lamp shop but it is very hard to believe she did not get that ... can that even be considered a "hint"?
Yeah the eyes suggest she understood Quinn's first comment was a threat and the second implied if she was easy she'd get the money for tution.

But remember, this will change drastically in chapter 4/5 when Quinn finds out (and she will find out now Josy is here.) that Maya is bi.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
At times like this, I feel I should become a Mayan, Now with Maya, we have here a nice sweet-natured girl that has no idea of any prostitution going on and we know with her time with the MC she is not the most sexually experienced 18-19 around which just adds that more innocence to her, she needs this tuition to possibly help with family matters most likely something with her Mother but she would never lower herself to what Quinn wants and there have been multiple times where the MC says he will help her and I think he will if he doesn't turn his back on her with the Josy situation.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Fraternity/Sorority pledges are not a punishment, they are a test of whether or not the applicant is suitable for their house.
Believing that after so many sex tasks in the pledges, on display/rumors around campus and in plain view in the mansion is MORE than naive.
The scene of Maya talking about that is more of a hope, not an expectation.

Reactions: slackster

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Fraternity/Sorority pledges are not a punishment, they are a test of whether or not the applicant is suitable for their house.
Believing that after so many sex tasks in the pledges, on display/rumors around campus and in plain view in the mansion is MORE than naive.
The scene of Maya talking about that is more of a hope, not an expectation.
There are people more naive than Maya.
Take Dawe, for instance. The poor guy thinks he is pleasuring Arieth and only finds out she is cheating on him after Chad shows him the photos.

dawe_welcome.jpg

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
We may be looking at it the wrong way round. Why would Quinn want to rile up the MC? She and the MC are kind of neutral atm (and even if you try to antagonize her, she has no relationship point stat.) In some playthroughs, she's even reliant on the MC to help "finance" her way out of her cash shortfall.

From what I observed between my CHICK and DIK playthroughs, Quinn seems to dislike Maya not the MC - and she dislikes her more the more MC talks about her/defends her/warns her against Quinn.

Using kindergarten playground logic, this would suggest that Quinn actually secretly likes the MC (and thus dislikes the girl he shows an interest in.) :eek:
I'm not saying she wants to seriously hurt MC. As I see it she wants something from him or just likes to play with him a little. We don't know her goals yet. As far as we know it was her who electrocuted MC to get him to the cumpetition. She hurt him a little and he ended up with his dick in her pussy. The girl is wilde.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I still have the sneaky suspicion (Theory) that "exchange student" was Derek/Maya code for Josy and that the room was initially reserved for Josy from the beginning.
I don't think the dorm admin would allow a student without a confirmed slot in the college a place in the dorm.
A dorm is for students. Until Josy got her acceptance, she was not.
The stated backstory is more believable here. Somebody had a confirmed place in the school and reserved a spot in the dorm but did not in the end enroll. Thus leaving Maya alone in her room,.
Maya might have in the end decided to keep the room open in case Josy got in, and as the girlfriend Josy knew what room number it was, but this was more likely taking advantage of a happy coincidence.
And Quinn knows the MC has been dating a Josy, she will end up figuring out Josy is Tommy's sister.
Frankly, I don't get the point of antagonising Quinn. She and the MC got off to a rough start, but it's pretty much a business relationship since then. She's a bit rough around the edges and can never be said to have a heart of gold, but she is exactly what she says she is and treats the MC exactly how she says she will. That actually puts her ahead of a lot of the LI's.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Oh, Sage, you should hear what your vice president has just offered me free tuition :p in this scene Quinn plays the part of the villain well but like any villain, they have those early wins before it all collapses around them.
But remember if you make a move on Sage during the guitar lesson, Quinn can easily use that as leverage and blackmail the MC if anyone (esp. Maya) ends up going to Sage about what's really going with the HOTS.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes