Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't think they'll break up on the throuple route, even if you've been focussing on Maya or Josy rather than sharing the love the relationship still seems strong. On the other paths though it does definitely look like Maya and Josy are going to break up as a couple.
When Josy and Maya are with MC they strong with him but even with MC their relationship with each other isn't strong . Which is why Maya is more comfortable with MC then Josy. Just my two cents

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Ah, you went through the path all veterans of this thread have at some point gone down... and learned the perils of it, quickly. Bravo, Milton!

You see...
View attachment 4058305
I don't even remember what it was about, it was at least 2 years ago on my previous account, but I clearly remember saying to myself. Never do that again. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Ah, you went through the path all veterans of this thread have at some point gone down... and learned the perils of it, quickly. Bravo, Milton!

You see...
View attachment 4058305
I knew full well about dalli from lurking, but I still got roped into a debate with him once :KEK:
The only time I argued with dalli_x and his overthought theories I realized that his strategy is basically to gaslighting and change the canonical events of the game until you believe him.:KEK:
gaslighting-gullisout.gif

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
The only time I argued with dalli_x and his overthought theories I realized that his strategy is basically to gaslighting and change the canonical events of the game until you believe him.:KEK:
View attachment 4058350
I argued with him once as well, but that was before anyone knew what he was capable of :KEK:
It's a right of passage, you must debate at least one of his crackpot theories to really be a member of this thread. :)

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
View attachment 4058350
It's just that he once guessed right in the case of Tybalt's sneakers, and believed in his own genius.
And then he began to convince everyone around of his "genius". :cautious:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes