Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I'm not running out of material for my theories.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here he is back, with a lot of inspiration from those hallucinogenic mushrooms that open the 3rd eye or some shit like that.:KEK:
tumblr_af6c3764ef074050da6411ffbdd96272_2e35575c_540.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
haha reading comments like this always funny. I don't drink coffee ( can't stand the taste) , I don't even drink anything to wake up 90% of the time

Now onto something slighty random who do we think are coffee drinkers vs energy Drinkers

this is what I think

Sage = coffee
Bella = coffee
Maya = coffee
Nicole = coffee
Josy = Energy
Derek = Energy
Karen = Energy
Lilly = Eneergy
Zoey = unsure
Jill = unsure

okay to lazy to think about the rest lmao
Coffee1.png
Coffee2.png

As for Derek. He says coffee makes him gassy, but then he drinks it anyways and starts farting in class.

Reactions: Ahrimy

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
And here he is back, with a lot of inspiration from those hallucinogenic mushrooms that open the 3rd eye or some shit like that.:KEK:
View attachment 4058836
And here we have the difference. I don't need mushrooms, cocaine or other drugs to be inspired. You, on the other hand, do because nothing inspired comes out of you.:rolleyes:

In short, boring :sleep:.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
And here we have the difference. I don't need mushrooms, cocaine or other drugs to be inspired. You, on the other hand, do because nothing inspired comes out of you.:rolleyes:

In short, boring :sleep:.
anyway it's good to have you back you crazy bastard. :KEK:
theoffice-michael.gif
Give me your predictions for chapter 11.:HideThePain:

Reactions: Znar26

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
anyway it's good to have you back you crazy bastard. :KEK:
View attachment 4058857
Give me your predictions for chapter 11.:HideThePain:
Well, DPC was right that it will become increasingly difficult to make predictions because the branches are drifting further and further apart. He mentioned that in EP10.

Just this much, a decision in EP4 and EP5 can lead to Josy's tear in the EP11 preview.

We should also not forget that the MC in EP10 can mention to Derek that he was not raped. Quinn and the cum petition from EP2 say hello. According to Maya, there is only one bad apple among the HOTs.

According to Isabella in EP9, it is normal to have wishes and dreams. The only thing that matters is whether you give in to these wishes and dreams. The MC dreams of Cathy or Jade at the beginning and he can give in to these wishes and dreams. If we know one thing about Zoey, it is that it is not always good to give in to your wishes and dreams.

Have you ever thought about the name Patrick? Paulie at Rick or do we take the "at" off and then have Prick. Does that ring a bell from EP8?

In EP7 Elena also says something strange when the MC asks Penny about Derek. Elena says so the MC has to do better next time. DPC hint? That brings us back to Patrick. Penny at Rick. What's that about now? Who does Penny fuck in EP9?

I could go on this list without taking any drugs.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Speaking of theories, I've got a question for everyone

If you were to write and make your own AVN, what would you call it, and what would the main driving point of the story be?

I'd probably make a college based AVN about a student who's played baseball since middle school and is aiming to play professionally, but has to somehow deal with the craziness that is college whilst being a popular prospect.
I thought of one in the Race of Life thread. The premise is that you're a college professor and the female students all swoon after you and do stuff to get your attention, but you know you can't touch them. Instead, the LIs are your fellow hot professors and the students' hot moms. If you do anything with one of your students, you get an early game over because someone will find out and you'll end up out of a job and maybe in jail. No idea for a title though.
I'm not running out of material for my theories.
It's entirely possible to see girls in lingerie withough getting a hard-on, especially in such a setting as a party. If it wasn't possible, all the guys would have been going around the Halloween party with erections, since there were enough girls there in the equivalent of lingerie/see through tops etc. We won't see every guy at the panty party just walking around erect, and Josy, Maya, Tommy, and Derek will all be present.

You're right about scraping the bottom of the barrel there (though I assume they were more in jest than anything)!

• Sad
Reactions: dalli_x

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
when do you get it on with tiffany?
If you pair up with her for body shots, you engage in a bit of naughtiness.
I thought of one in the Race of Life thread. The premise is that you're a college professor and the female students all swoon after you and do stuff to get your attention, but you know you can't touch them. Instead, the LIs are your fellow hot professors and the students' hot moms. If you do anything with one of your students, you get an early game over because someone will find out and you'll end up out of a job and maybe in jail. No idea for a title though.
That's interesting. It'd be funny to see everyone bitch and moan about not being able to fuck the students :KEK:
Or wait, I'd guess they'd have one lewd scene each, and afterwards is when you get the game over?

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
That's interesting. It'd be funny to see everyone bitch and moan about not being able to fuck the students :KEK:
Or wait, I'd guess they'd have one lewd scene each, and afterwards is when you get the game over?
Yeah. You get the scene but probably get busted by someone walking in on you, or a parent finds out afterwards and you're done for. It'd be a save-scumming game, for sure.

I was picturing the Indiana Jones student scene, as an example of the students swooning, but it would be skirts and no panties under desks, etc., mostly.
1726991640636.png

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah. You get the scene but probably get busted by someone walking in on you, or a parent finds out afterwards and you're done for. It'd be a save-scumming game, for sure.

I was picturing the Indiana Jones student scene, as an example of the students swooning, but it would be skirts and no panties under desks, etc., mostly.
View attachment 4059019
Indy immediately came to mind :sneaky:

Hey maybe that could be a BADIK sequel/spinoff, where the MC is a young hot professor. Could be Tremolo himself for a science/engineering course.

Reactions: EatYourVegetables
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes