May 31, 2024
Indy immediately came to mind :sneaky:

Hey maybe that could be a BADIK sequel/spinoff, where the MC is a young hot professor. Could be Tremolo himself for a science/engineering course.
Could be an interesting new project in 2035. But then there would have to be a canon ending for BADIK. Even with a breakup to free up MC, I assume the ex would be in the game somewhere. I suppose another option would be one of the other DIKs. I could see Jacob being an art professor. He seems reasonably popular enough (although with a few haters) to build a game around. Or Rusty perhaps being likeable enough.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Could be an interesting new project in 2035. But then there would have to be a canon ending for BADIK. Even with a breakup to free up MC, I assume the ex would be in the game somewhere. I suppose another option would be one of the other DIKs. I could see Jacob being an art professor. He seems reasonably popular enough (although with a few haters) to build a game around. Or Rusty perhaps being likeable enough.
Oh that's true. Hmmm. Maybe it could be DIK-adjacent, similar to how the frat was in Acting Lessons but clearly isn't the same as in BADIK. This isn't *our* Tremolo, just a similar one :HideThePain:

Eh or just someone new altogether. Oh you know what, the other day I was talking about playing as Castor Burgmeister when he and Royce founded the college. That could dovetail nicely with TonyMurray's idea.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Interesting I didn't have such a problem.
I'm currently playing all the girls' + solo paths.
I once tried playing with mod in ep9 it's almost not playable. There are some scene that become combuluted and I cannot even understand what's happening in the story. One scene is one time i'm playing the hunyed house with Bella but after entering i'm with rio and cami.

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Josy just hateful, she hates Tommy, she hates Monica, she hates Oscar, she hates that Fuckface has a girlfriend, she hates that Maya kept her away from Fuckface, she hates Quinn because Maya hates Quinn, she hates Tybalt because Jill hates Tybalt.

She's just a fucking hater.
Laugh all you want, but gamingdevil800 and godkingxerxes did warn us. I can see what they say could be true.

The only way for Josy to seek redemption is for all the Diks to run a train on her.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Have you ever thought about the name Patrick? Paulie at Rick or do we take the "at" off and then have Prick. Does that ring a bell from EP8?
GOD DAMN!
Welcome back bud!
It's really good to see you back again :geek:

As for that bit;
Yeh, hmmm no.
This is an example of overthinking it a bit.
DPC might be very proficient with Python and rendering,
but in my opinion he isn't that witty nor so clever to dig that rabbit hole so deep.

Taking notes for my own eventual VN. Thanks pal :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
One of my main complaints at this point is how schizophrenic Massive DIK MC is on the Sage Path.

He mocks Jamie for growing plants, but then wants to be all New Age Sensitive Man with Sage and talk about her feelings.
Well, it's fairly common for immature guys to act like a dik around their friends, but act like a person around their girlfriends. So it's not really all that weird.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
He mocks Jamie for growing plants, but then wants to be all New Age Sensitive Man with Sage and talk about her feelings.
Yeah, he's a hypocrite. The MC in this game can never truly be what you would assume being a 'DIK' stands for. His writing is inconsistent with it and he's still a very emotional guy even if you try to play as a Massive DIK. The funniest thing are the main girls falling all over him for it, admiring his emotional openness every time he repeats the "I'm following my heart" thing. It's more so that the MC is actually authentically a CHICK and either partially denying it (DIK), or admitting that he truly is a CHICK and trying to embrace that (CHICK). To me, NEUTRAL is the best balance that you can attain as far as what really suits the MC's actual genuine personality goes.

May 31, 2024
Yeah, he's a hypocrite. The MC in this game can never truly be what you would assume being a 'DIK' stands for. His writing is inconsistent with it and he's still a very emotional guy even if you try to play as a Massive DIK. The funniest thing are the main girls falling all over him for it, admiring his emotional openness every time he repeats the "I'm following my heart" thing. It's more so that the MC is actually authentically a CHICK and either partially denying it (DIK), or admitting that he truly is a CHICK and trying to embrace that (CHICK). To me, NEUTRAL is the best balance that you can attain as far as what really suits the MC's actual genuine personality goes.
Yeah I think if we give the benefit of the doubt to the writing, it is down to the fact that MC has been a CHICK up to the point the game starts. He was that way in all flashbacks. So if he is becoming a DIK in game, then he is still in the process of changing or faking it until he makes it.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
One of my main complaints at this point is how schizophrenic Massive DIK MC is on the Sage Path.

Well that's how he was potrayed by dpc

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Not necessarily. There's a game on here that had a sequel, (I believe it's called the writer or something) which had a sequel and the mc from the first game was a supporting character and they let the player pick the LI that he had in the previous game when he did appear.

May 31, 2024
Not necessarily. There's a game on here that had a sequel, (I believe it's called the writer or something) which had a sequel and the mc from the first game was a supporting character and they let the player pick the LI that he had in the previous game when he did appear.
Yeah a single scene like that would work if it followed someone else. But if we were following MC as the idea above suggested would be really hard to start a game with a bunch of branching options for all the original LIs.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Here's my idea on why that's so:

Given that Patrick reacted negatively towards their relationship, they've both been dealing with the fear of being found out, which has left them little room to be in depth with each other. This is the obvious factor that puts quite a bit of strain on their relationship.

Their talk in episode 6 shows that they do have a solid foundation in their relationship, which is why I believe their relationship is stronger than they give it credit for.

If Patrick wasn't such a problem, I have no doubt in the world their bond would be a whole lot stronger.
Personalty I think blaming Patrick is just the easy way out. From what the game shows Josy and Maya relationship is weak and at times a toxic one. Patrick isn't there 99.998% and yet they don't work on their side of the relationship which in their own words isn't in a good place "things don't just get good. We have a lot of work to do".. "and we doing it". well if that last part was true Maya wouldn't had said what she did in ep10. When we see all three together they are great together and things are great but that is only haft of the relationship and I feel like a lot of people over look that fact. They blame Patrick for there problems but it looks more like they found someone they love more, MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah I think if we give the benefit of the doubt to the writing, it is down to the fact that MC has been a CHICK up to the point the game starts. He was that way in all flashbacks. So if he is becoming a DIK in game, then he is still in the process of changing or faking it until he makes it.
Assuming we can give a consistent meaning to CHICK and DIK: would it be typical chick behavior to beat up other students and risk being expelled and spend evenings smoking and drinking?

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes