Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

sykes3711

Aug 31, 2024
View attachment 4055414
You sadden me, sir. But it's for the best, more Bella for me :sneaky:
I tried the sage path and just instinctively clicked the Bella ride. Sage is a bit vanilla to me. She is sexy, but her story is basically every guy who ever got friend-zoneds wet dream. She is regular. That shit is not for me. Now, fucking a hot librarian, rich girl, and lesbian couple. That is shit I can get behind.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I tried the sage path and just instinctively clicked the Bella ride. Sage is a bit vanilla to me. She is sexy, but her story is basically every guy who ever got friend-zoneds wet dream. She is regular. That shit is not for me. Now, fucking a hot librarian, rich girl, and lesbian couple. That is shit I can get behind.
Huhhhhhhhhhhhhh... If you want vanilla that's Jill not Sage

Reactions: SharksLasers69

sykes3711

Aug 31, 2024
Huhhhhhhhhhhhhh... If you want vanilla that's Jill not Sage
I am talking about character, in the sense of reality. Not in sex. Sage seems to me just like a regular ass girl. Jill is like a buy you a lambo for your birthday chick. Like extended fantasy beyond reality. Get what I am saying? Also I know for a fact that if Chad changed teams she would drop the MC in a second. See how easy she was like, "O we are done? cool." But lost her shit when chad dropped her? Not for me.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I am talking about character, in the sense of reality. Not in sex. Sage seems to me just like a regular ass girl. Jill is like a buy you a lambo for your birthday chick. Like extended fantasy beyond reality. Get what I am saying? Also I know for a fact that if Chad changed teams she would drop the MC in a second. See how easy she was like, "O we are done? cool." But lost her shit when chad dropped her? Not for me.
If you extend it in reality, Sage is by far datable girl in real life. Good luck finding a nice rich girl in real life, most of the rich girls I know won't date a poor or even a middle class person

Reactions: iamcomming

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
If you extend it in reality, Sage is by far datable girl in real life. Good luck finding a nice rich girl in real life, most of the rich girls I know won't date a poor or even a middle class person
Is she? How many head cheerleaders do you know that are dating non-jocks. Also, it's not like Sage is exactly poor.

IRL the only attainable girl is Josy.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Is she? How many head cheerleaders do you know that are dating non-jocks. Also, it's not like Sage is exactly poor.

IRL the only attainable girl is Josy.
If I remember Sage is sorority president not a cheerleader. 2nd if we are talking about what kind of gut cheerleader date do youthink that MC is not jock enough not to date a cheerleader.

I do agree about Josy is the only attainable in real life as long as Maya is not around

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
If I remember Sage is sorority president not a cheerleader. 2nd if we are talking about what kind of gut cheerleader date do youthink that MC is not jock enough not to date a cheerleader.

I do agree about Josy is the only attainable in real life as long as Maya is not around
At the moment? no I don't even think that sorority would travel in the same circles without the plot of this game

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I like Sage cause she feels like a best friend first. But I don't play her FWB path I don't like it. I wait until Ch 7 and I also keep my MC from having sex until then since it's usually a solo path save. It just feels alot better for me. But you are right in terms of story her story is a bit basic tho I still like Josy's story less so far as until recently it was all about helping Maya and felt like she didn't have anything going for herself.

Reactions: sykes3711
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes