RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
MC never got around to giving his room number to Josy because he was living with a girl.
Maya was surprised to see Josy there, but not that Josy knew how to find her.
Ergo, Josy went there because it was Maya's room and MC being there was as much a surprise for her as her being there for them.
This. Josy was likely the "exchange estudent" that Maya used to trick the woman responsible for the dorms to guard the same room for her girlfriend.

Last edited:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
At times like this, I feel I should become a Mayan, Now with Maya, we have here a nice sweet-natured girl that has no idea of any prostitution going on and we know with her time with the MC she is not the most sexually experienced 18-19 around which just adds that more innocence to her, she needs this tuition to possibly help with family matters most likely something with her Mother but she would never lower herself to what Quinn wants and there have been multiple times where the MC says he will help her and I think he will if he doesn't turn his back on her with the Josy situation.

Also, keep in mind we always have a place for you in our Kingdom ;).

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
At times like this, I feel I should become a Mayan, Now with Maya, we have here a nice sweet-natured girl that has no idea of any prostitution going on and we know with her time with the MC she is not the most sexually experienced 18-19 around which just adds that more innocence to her, she needs this tuition to possibly help with family matters most likely something with her Mother but she would never lower herself to what Quinn wants and there have been multiple times where the MC says he will help her and I think he will if he doesn't turn his back on her with the Josy situation.

Also, keep in mind we always have a place for you in our Kingdom ;).
Don't you dare Mormont

Or Jade will start throwing things!
Jade7.png

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I'll get round to another playthrough eventually most likely on the Sage route but of course maybe if there are any more threesomes with Quinn I may have to play it sooner
HA HA. So even you have to admit playing the Sage route is very tempting. Sage to me is like the good-hearted version of Quinn, nearly all the free sex you want plus no fears of blackmail or someone ratting you out. But don't worry Sage Nation accepts everybody over here :cool:.

KD handshake.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes