NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'm torn, I don't trust Jacob's word at all, Derek doesn't have much experience with what a pussy should smell like, but most importantly, the girl knows how to deep throat.

View attachment 4068954
When the MC pairs with her he doesn't make any remark, that is just Derek making shit up since she always puts him down. :cautious:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
When the MC pairs with her he doesn't make any remark, that is just Derek making shit up since she always puts him down. :cautious:
Agree with that, Jacob and Derek tagged team Arieth in a closet. Anything pussy related they aren't to be trusted.
Yeah, neither of them have much experience outside Arieth/Becky/Lydia/Wendy and like Neb said, Derek will take any chance to get back at Becky, she's been treating him like shit since high school.

Reactions: Hawke84

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone have the official BAD wallpapers as a gif ,where the girls are moving, instead of just the image? or where can I get them?

Examples:
View attachment 4066619 View attachment 4066617
Example of the gif:
View attachment 4066628
undefined - Imgur.gif
I got curious enough to try and find the gifs in old versions of the game, because I also want them. I didn't see them in 0.1, BUT I did find something. Something disturbing. Something I wish I never did, because they are possibly the worst fucking thing I've ever experienced.

I found Bella's voice acting files. And they. Are. SHIT.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's obviously more, but I won't further subject you all to this abomination unto God.
I thought the ones for Jill were bad, but this is just... like I can't fathom how DPC ever thought this sounded good enough to include. I understand we all have an idea of how the characters sounds in our mind, and it won't be the same for everyone, but goddamn. That is not Bella, not even close. The smartest thing DPC ever did was throw the voice acting in the dumpster where it belongs.

But there is a silver lining. I did manage to find my original objective in 0.4! The report gifs :giggle:
After all of this, just let me fucking die...
1727263135324.jpeg

Oct 17, 2020
View attachment 4068858
I got curious enough to try and find the gifs in old versions of the game, because I also want them. I didn't see them in 0.1, BUT I did find something. Something disturbing. Something I wish I never did, because they are possibly the worst fucking thing I've ever experienced.

There's obviously more, but I won't further subject you all to this abomination unto God.
I thought the ones for Jill were bad, but this is just... like I can't fathom how DPC ever thought this sounded good enough to include. I understand we all have an idea of how the characters sounds in our mind, and it won't be the same for everyone, but goddamn. That is not Bella, not even close. The smartest thing DPC ever did was throw the voice acting in the dumpster where it belongs.

But there is a silver lining. I did manage to find my original objective in 0.4! The report gifs :giggle:
View attachment 4068984
Not gonna lie.. that is SO not what I always pictured Bella to sound like.. :ROFLMAO: In my mind her voice is a bit deeper, maybe a little more seductive, for lack of a better description lol.. Also a bit stronger, in a way?? But lmfao, kinda had me cringing there for a second:WutFace::LOL:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I'd already commented. But OK.

View attachment 4068792
I saw you commented as I was typing, but I kept it in as I knew you wouldn't be able to resist!
I'm torn, I don't trust Jacob's word at all, Derek doesn't have much experience with what a pussy should smell like, but most importantly, the girl knows how to deep throat.

View attachment 4068954
Well, I'm less torn. I'd happily take a scene. Firstly, this isn't smell-o-vision, so if they are right about the smell, I won't have a problem with it anyway, and secondly, it's not actually my dick that will be there, so again, it's not a problem! All I'll get will be the visuals, and I'm a very visual guy, so I see it as a win.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
What's wrong with that?
An ordinary female voice.
A little squeaky... But this is in my subjective opinion.
I don't want to disparage wonderful work of Voice Like Candy, but... yeah, I'd probably have strangled Jill by the end of the tennis date if I had to listen to that for very long...

That kinda voice is usually applied to the vapid cheerleader type characters in typical US movies, probably would better suited to a different character, although I can't even think of which characters it would suit at the moment.

It's a perfect kids' cartoon character voice. I can imagine it here perfectly.
View attachment 4069161
Yeah, it would suit a more of a parody type scenario.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Not gonna lie.. that is SO not what I always pictured Bella to sound like.. :ROFLMAO: In my mind her voice is a bit deeper, maybe a little more seductive, for lack of a better description lol.. Also a bit stronger, in a way?? But lmfao, kinda had me cringing there for a second:WutFace::LOL:
If Jill were here, this is how she'd respond:

That's part of her horrific, but thankfully removed, voice acting (same woman did both her and Bella).

Seriously, if she actually sounded like that for the whole game... :oops:
What's wrong with that?
An ordinary female voice.
A little squeaky... But this is in my subjective opinion.
It's a perfect kids' cartoon character voice. I can imagine it here perfectly.
View attachment 4069161
I don't want to disparage wonderful work of Voice Like Candy, but... yeah, I'd probably have strangled Jill by the end of the tennis date if I had to listen to that for very long...

That kinda voice is usually applied to the vapid cheerleader type characters in typical US movies, probably would better suited to a different character, although I can't even think of which characters it would suit at the moment.

Yeah, it would suit a more of a parody type scenario.
Well... To be honest, I don't see any differences.
Maybe DPC should've just voiced the girls himself, he'd be in good company :HideThePain:
1000079218.jpg

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
You should be on other path and at the end of ep 9 you should go with Nichole and Lily
It's the morning after the Halloween Party. After your threesome with Lily and Nicole, all 3 of you spend the night at Nicole's and these scenes are you and Lily walking back to B&R the next morning.
ah. i see, thanks. maybe i reload for Sarah and Mel scene before next morning on Lily and Nicole path.

Reactions: MiltonPowers
Mar 9, 2019
Ever since watching the Fallout series, I can't help but hear the voice of the main character in the show when Jill speaks. It almost fits too well when reading her lines. The actress captures the sheer optimistic innocence so well that I can't even differentiate it from the voice of Jill I imagined. Now I'm on the hunt for other voices to compare to my internal productions I am struggling, however, so any suggestions? What kind of voices do you imagine for the cast of BaDIK?

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Ever since watching the Fallout series, I can't help but hear the voice of the main character in the show when Jill speaks. It almost fits too well when reading her lines. The actress captures the sheer optimistic innocence so well that I can't even differentiate it from the voice of Jill I imagined. Now I'm on the hunt for other voices to compare to my internal productions I am struggling, however, so any suggestions? What kind of voices do you imagine for the cast of BaDIK?
Michelle Pfeiffer as Quinn :sneaky:

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
View attachment 4068858

View attachment 4068984
You did good captain. But damn Bella's voice is disturbing it does not suit her appearance

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
From the moment Maya said she had a boyfriend and I audibly responded with bitch stop lying she has had that voice in my head. The voice of the girl in the N.W.A song Gangsta Gangsta for those uncultured among us.

I love how the follow up line was also accurate, dumb ass hooker ain't nothing but a dyke.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
personally i hate that huge tattoo on her chest. it takes the eye away from her amazing tits..kinda. that kind of large tat should be on her back. just my opinion. though the only tat i like on women tbh is a tramp stamp.
haha im a tramp stamp lover yeah in most cases I wouldn't like it either but for unknown reasons Zoey's new look just works for me.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes