sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
What does unren do?
Software that allows you to download pictures and videos from Renpy based games and some RPGM's. Also gives you advanced dev console controls for said games. Just google for the latest software and check here how to install and use it.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
If anyone is interested, this is how to correctly play the chords:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me guess, this is how you play a D Minor:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Unless there is a time jump, could be a really long wait before we get into Economics class. We're like only 2 weeks in on this semester.

Note: I actually did my undergrad in Economics, maybe I should volunteer to make the quizzes for DPC and make 'em hard AF just to piss everyone off :devilish::KEK:
We might get a time skip after season 1 before we start season 2.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Never thought of her as evil,she`s not,just look at all the"she CAN do that,she MIGHT do this..." and so on,it`s all imagination.
She`s more of a Catwoman type of gal,a bit of good a bit of bad
Ms. Kyle would, eventually, help someone just because, hell, even Dr. Isley helped her fellow dr. just because, Quinn is yet to do this.

Judging solely by what's been shown, I see Quinn much more as a Joker (Hamill, not Ledger or Phoenix), she's sadistic and manipulative, she knows it and she loves it; she can and does plan, but not as masterfully as she beleives and relies heavilly on improvising, which she seems to be good at.

Makes a great villan and a awful Ms. 88, but hey, it's ur popsicle that will or not turn yellow and fall off, I won't tell you where to put it.

Reactions: Pmktrn17

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I think she would be more likely to blackmail Maya over the threat of letting her sexual orientation being known to everyone than helping her.
yeah but that may had work like in 1990 tho, now like a third of girls are bi and no one cares

btw I found a decent game here called ''Lexi'' to play until next ep gets released, so far is simpler than DPC's works but kind of like that about good writing and no rape/NTR/12 yold looking girls etc.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
yeah but that may had work like in 1990 tho, now like a third of girls are bi and no one cares

btw I found a decent game here called ''Lexi'' to play until next ep gets released, so far is simpler than DPC's works but kind of like that about good writing and no rape/NTR/12 yold looking girls etc.
Unfortunately that isn't true, while more people are accepting of others choices regarding their bodies and sexuality there is still a lot of hate going around.

Even inside her family Maya had to deal with her father's bigotry and i bet there is a lot of morons like Dawe and Tommy around the college who she would have to deal with if her secret gets revealed.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Yesterday i watched TV show Greek for the first time :D

greek_poster.jpg

in the first couple of episodes there is a mention of girls from sorority doing a scavenger hunt :D
i guess DPC watched this show :D

strange i haven't watched it yet... but it's great for now :)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Unfortunately that isn't true, while more people are accepting of others choices regarding their bodies and sexuality there is still a lot of hate going around.

Even inside her family Maya had to deal with her father's bigotry and i bet there is a lot of morons like Dawe and Tommy around the college who she would have to deal with if her secret gets revealed.
I'm pretty sure Tommy already knows that Maya is Josy's girlfriend. No one cares what Dawe thinks.

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes