Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Ever since watching the Fallout series, I can't help but hear the voice of the main character in the show when Jill speaks. It almost fits too well when reading her lines. The actress captures the sheer optimistic innocence so well that I can't even differentiate it from the voice of Jill I imagined. Now I'm on the hunt for other voices to compare to my internal productions I am struggling, however, so any suggestions? What kind of voices do you imagine for the cast of BaDIK?
Ella Purnell, yeah. I can see that, good pick.
Got a couple suggestions - Lena Headey for Bella, so think Cersei's voice from Game of Thrones. And I've said it a hundred times by now and I'll say it again - Pink for Quinn. Her voice is exactly how Quinn's voice sounds in my head and it totally doesn't have anything to do with me being a fan, nope :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
The epilogues? That might be the worst idea he's ever had if he does that.
If he's already planning on having them be voiced, he won't change his mind nor will he hesitate to make that happen. It's a stupid idea on its own but what's even dumber is that he'll probably have shitty voice actors/actresses for it like he did with Jill and Bella before he realized how moronic that was.

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
Thank you for the help. I hope someone share those high tier previews too. That's some great work.
The post I linked to has all the previews up to $70 tier, there's none that haven't leaked and he doesn't release renders higher than the £70 tier. I have no idea what perks he gives the $100 and $150 tiers, maybe he lets them create characters and that's why we have the abomination that is Madame Rose.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
The only decent way of including any form of voice over, in my opinion, is if it is optional. And by optional I mean it has its own audio track, seperate from all other music and audio, so when you turn it off it is simply not there. No music volume turned down for an absent VO (looking at you Come Home, one of the few detractors for that game), or any other audio shenanigans. It's fine if it's an option for those who want it, but I'll opt out every time.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of voice overs (in AVNs at least), could you guess? And honestly i can't understand why any dev would spend money, time and effort on that feature when the results are generally very poor. There are only a few VO artists willing to lend their talents for these adult games, so choices are pretty limited to begin with. Better to leave it out so you avoid players having the idea that a voice seems 'wrong' for the character, as is being dicussed here in the thread the last few posts.

(Edit: added 'time and effort' to money)

Last edited:

VaderExMachina

Brazilian Sith Lord
Donor
Nov 21, 2022
The post I linked to has all the previews up to $70 tier, there's none that haven't leaked and he doesn't release renders higher than the £70 tier. I have no idea what perks he gives the $100 and $150 tiers, maybe he lets them create characters and that's why we have the abomination that is Madame Rose.
nope, only get's discord role.

Reactions: KaiserST

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
If he's already planning on having them be voiced, he won't change his mind nor will he hesitate to make that happen. It's a stupid idea on its own but what's even dumber is that he'll probably have shitty voice actors/actresses for it like he did with Jill and Bella before he realized how moronic that was.
It's like the old saying, Pinkcakes gonna Pinkcakes. But even he's not stupid enough to throw voices onto characters after so long, we're already 6 years in, another 6 is a given at this point probably more.

By the time DPC gets to epilogues AI will be so good he could use AI voices
AI or not, everyone will still sound off from what we think. Even if you don't really have a voice for true characters, personally I don't, but any voice chosen by Pinkcakes will not be enjoyed by many a peoples and it would be a good way to piss the people off.

Reactions: FRVN and Darkwen

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I wasn't aware this happened, but it sounds like a good thing to me. Her BWH ratio is so unrealistic to the point that it's not even attractive. Which chapter did he change her?
I agree on her body looking very unrealistic which in certain scenes looks kind of hideous. But I don't understand why DPC can't keep the characters busty and just make their waists slightly bigger to match with it or stop with his obsession on trying to make all the characters even skinnier than what they were before. He always thinks that he went overboard with the way he made their tits and asses big and dials back, then he sits there and wonders why all of his characters' proportions look off. It's not the size of the breasts or the ass that bothers me or probably anybody else, it's the overall shape and proportionality that goes along with it. It's already ridiculous that you got an almost 40-year old woman that's really lean with a 13-inch waist and DPC thinks that the correct way to improve their looks is make that even smaller. If you ask me, it sometimes seems like he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's like the old saying, Pinkcakes gonna Pinkcakes. But even he's not stupid enough to throw voices onto characters after so long, we're already 6 years in, another 6 is a given at this point probably more.

AI or not, everyone will still sound off from what we think. Even if you don't really have a voice for true characters, personally I don't, but any voice chosen by Pinkcakes will not be enjoyed by many a peoples and it would be a good way to piss the people off.
DPC will always find away to piss someone off. It might be better just to let the player imagine what the girl sounds like to me Josy would sound like Madison Beer but considering it could be anywhere from 5 to 10 years or more for this game to be finish there no telling the level of voice AI could make sure it only a tool and you got to know how to use it but that really could be something DPC could use mean it not like it going to be worse then Jill in the intro

Reactions: godkingxerxes

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
DPC will always find away to piss someone off. It might be better just to let the player imagine what the girl sounds like to me Josy would sound like Madison Beer but considering it could be anywhere from 5 to 10 years or more for this game to be finish there no telling the level of voice AI could make sure it only a tool and you got to know how to use it but that really could be something DPC could use mean it not like it going to be worse then Jill in the intro
No doubt, and I am kind of curious how he imagines his characters sounding like, but I wouldn't want to hear it in game but maybe just in his yearly q and a he does.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes