Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
This game is kinda overrated imo. I mean it's a good game, but I don't think it stands out very much from other 3d render hentai games, hell it even largely uses the same assets you see in the rest and everything.

Worst thing about it besides how drawn out it can get at parts (you often go kinda long without getting any sex scenes in this) is that it's also using that stupid episode release model that just doesn't work well for games in the first place, no matter how you try to spin it. Nobody wants to play ep 1 through 10 from separate executables, it's a convoluted mess to release like that, everyone would rather take a whole game than that kind of mess; how anyone could think it's a good idea is beyond me.

It seems to be working out for this guy for some mysterious reason, but it's an edge case in that regard. Most games that try to go the episodic route just plain fail.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kinkyshin
Mar 9, 2019
This game is kinda overrated imo. I mean it's a good game, but I don't think it stands out very much from other 3d render hentai games, hell it even largely uses the same assets you see in the rest and everything.

Worst thing about it besides how drawn out it can get at parts (you often go kinda long without getting any sex scenes in this) is that it's also using that stupid episode release model that just doesn't work well for games in the first place, no matter how you try to spin it.
Nice opinion. It probably didn't take much reading to realize most disagree with you, but very cool. Addressing your opinion I can only say that your perspective opposes integral components of this game. I would be surprised if you didn't think it was overrated.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

Worst thing about it besides how drawn out it can get at parts (you often go kinda long without getting any sex scenes in this) is that it's also using that stupid episode release model that just doesn't work well for games in the first place, no matter how you try to spin it, nobody wants to play ep 1 through 10, it's a convoluted mess to release like that, everyone would rather take a whole game than that kind of mess; how anyone could think it's a good idea is beyond me.
thats-just-your-opinion.gif

Despite saying 'nobody wants to' & 'everyone would rather', neither of those include me (or many others), so nice try, but wrong.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So I read that DPC charges people 70 bucks to see some preview that's fucking expensive I wouldn't pay that even for a special render of Magnar plowing Maya.

Unless I was rich of course.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
So I read that DPC charges people 70 bucks to see some preview that's fucking expensive I wouldn't pay that even for a special render of Magnar plowing Maya.

Unless I was rich of course.
Joshy if you were rich, would you finance DPC so he could turn the game's direction to whatever you wanted? Marrying Arieth, lesbian orgies while you watch, etc.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Joshy if you were rich, would you finance DPC so he could turn the game's direction to whatever you wanted? Marrying Arieth, lesbian orgies while you watch, etc.
Was that rhetorical? Sure seems like it. :ROFLMAO:

I've actually never heard Isabella's voice.
Do yourself a favor and never do it.
Your spelling seems much better. Not drunk today? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes