Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
But leaving aside isabella's good genetics, it would be interesting to see her family.:unsure:
Based on... practically everything, especially the heavy talk in Episode 10, I don't think she has a family anymore. Parents are presumably dead, she's never spoken about siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles, nothing. No other friends outside of B&R. All she seems to have in her life is Jill and MC. Quite sad :cry:
But it would be nice to meet someone in her personal life, to really show much closer we're getting to each other.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
They'll be mommy milkers soon enough ;)
Is this what you gonna do Captain
milkers-krista-allen.gif
Yes, because DPC is so careful and consistent with his sizing. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
So consistent that he manage to recreate manatits
images.jpeg
Trivia how manatee breastfeed
Everyone hates Madame Rose :HideThePain:
That might actually be 100% true (or at least 99.99999%). :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
So the remaining 0.00001% is MiltonPowers

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
This game is kinda overrated imo. I mean it's a good game, but I don't think it stands out very much from other 3d render hentai games, hell it even largely uses the same assets you see in the rest and everything.

Worst thing about it besides how drawn out it can get at parts (you often go kinda long without getting any sex scenes in this) is that it's also using that stupid episode release model that just doesn't work well for games in the first place, no matter how you try to spin it. Nobody wants to play ep 1 through 10 from separate executables, it's a convoluted mess to release like that, everyone would rather take a whole game than that kind of mess; how anyone could think it's a good idea is beyond me.

It seems to be working out for this guy for some mysterious reason, but it's an edge case in that regard. Most games that try to go the episodic route just plain fail.
no-one.gif

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
This game is kinda overrated imo. I mean it's a good game, but I don't think it stands out very much from other 3d render hentai games, hell it even largely uses the same assets you see in the rest and everything.

Worst thing about it besides how drawn out it can get at parts (you often go kinda long without getting any sex scenes in this) is that it's also using that stupid episode release model that just doesn't work well for games in the first place, no matter how you try to spin it. Nobody wants to play ep 1 through 10 from separate executables, it's a convoluted mess to release like that, everyone would rather take a whole game than that kind of mess; how anyone could think it's a good idea is beyond me.

It seems to be working out for this guy for some mysterious reason, but it's an edge case in that regard. Most games that try to go the episodic route just plain fail.
I would suggest you to transfer those complaints to DPC on his patreon but he will probably ban you.:HideThePain:
8hk95k.jpg

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
How's the taste? What's the flavor?
Hey this is Bella we're talking about, I'm not gonna blab about something like that. I'm not Derek :KEK:
I would suggest you to transfer those complaints to DPC on his patreon but he will probably ban you.:HideThePain:
View attachment 4071307
In the brief time I was in the server, it reminded me of Pleasantville. Or The Truman Show. Or that one episode of TNG where Wesley was going to be executed for accidentally ruining some flowers.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
In the brief time I was in the server, it reminded me of Pleasantville. Or The Truman Show. Or that one episode of TNG where Wesley was going to be executed for accidentally ruining some flowers.
DPC, or as its patreons call it, Big Brother, does not tolerate anything outside his rules. :KEK:
maxresdefault.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes