name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Ms. Kyle would, eventually, help someone just because, hell, even Dr. Isley helped her fellow dr. just because, Quinn is yet to do this.

Judging solely by what's been shown, I see Quinn much more as a Joker (Hamill, not Ledger or Phoenix), she's sadistic and manipulative, she knows it and she loves it; she can and does plan, but not as masterfully as she beleives and relies heavilly on improvising, which she seems to be good at.

Makes a great villan and a awful Ms. 88, but hey, it's ur popsicle that will or not turn yellow and fall off, I won't tell you where to put it.
Type of a gal is the key phrase,a type does not mean exact clone.
Quinn provides a way for the girls to pay for college and from what is in the story so far,she does not get any more rich because of that.

"Sadistic and manipulative" - so that`s judging solely by your own delusions rather than what is in the story.
Joker is embodiement of anarchy,his method is lack of method,Quinn is very orderly person(orderly does not equal lawful).
"she beleives and relies heavilly on improvising" - because she does it once(y)

She did not do anything villanous yet.
Would she make an awful spouse?I dont think she would,on the contrary,as oppose to most other women in the game Quinn did not cheat on anyone,she did not used or tricked or lied to the MC.

"but hey, it's ur popsicle that will or not turn yellow and fall off" - this is classless,low and not funny.

"I won't tell you where to put it." - this is the only thing you got absolutly right,you don`t get to tell me what to do.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Maybe but Maya is not bringing much money in for Quinn right now. Once Lily comes in, Maya becomes disposable and Quinn won't care whether she's in the HOTS or not.
Maya doesn't have to join in the side business if she doesn't want to. Quinn isn't running a prostitution ring of the unwilling. Everyone involved made a conscious decision to do so. Even as she sounded out Maya and the other girl about joining in there was no coercion involved beyond keeping the secret.
I think she would be more likely to blackmail Maya over the threat of letting her sexual orientation being known to everyone than helping her.
Ugh. Blackmail her for what?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Also from playing the game, Maya was ghosting Josy so no way she was hoping/keeping it open for her girlfriend.
Actually, Maya was the one who thought she was being ghosted, and mentioned it to the MC, Maya: "...and when there's nothing but fighting or being ghosted..." But no one was actually being ghosted, because Josy's parents had grounded her and taken her phone away.
Josy didnt know the room was Maya's, she was heading over to visit the MC
When Josy asks the MC if she can come and stay in his room, there are two choices for the player. The MC either replies, "I'm actually living with someone, already...a girl..." or "I'm actually living with someone, already...and there's really not much room here." In either case, Josy responds, "Don't worry...I can always stay with a friend or something." At no point does the MC tell Josy where he is, and very few people actually know where he's staying.

Why doesn't he tell her? Because he doesn't want happening what actually wound up happening. We can tell from the MC's reactions when Josy call's him, and then when Josy says she's coming to see him [he exclaims, "Ahh!!!" in each case, and blames his reaction on a hangover]. It is clear that he has been blindsided by this information. He has always cared deeply for Josy. But since he hadn't been able to reach her, despite trying several times (grounding, absence of phone), the MC has started to have feelings for Maya, and (if the player chooses) is progressing in a relationship with her. Even if the player chooses not to start a relationship with Maya, the MC still does not want Josy walking in on him while he is sharing a room with Maya.

So, the MC never tells Josy where he is staying, and outside of consulting a really good medium, I don't see how Josy would ever have known how to find him.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Maybe but Maya is not bringing much money in for Quinn right now. Once Lily comes in, Maya becomes disposable and Quinn won't care whether she's in the HOTS or not.
Mate, Maya isn't bringing jack shit in for Quinn. She isn't whoring herself out like the other girls. Lily pledging the HOT's would provide Maya with a partner (even number of pledges). Quinn plans on offering Maya to be apart of her slut ring but probably isn't expecting Maya to decline her offer like the rest of the girls, thus putting her in a bit of a difficult situation with a girl refusing to do her bidding.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
No one cares what Dawe thinks.
More like no one really believes Dawe can think.
Actually, Maya was the one who thought she was being ghosted, and mentioned it to the MC, Maya: "...and when there's nothing but fighting or being ghosted..." But no one was actually being ghosted, because Josy's parents had grounded her and taken her phone away.
Very much this. The first person Josy called when she got her phone back was Maya. That was the phone call she had to take the same day Sage roped MC into spying on Chad and then fooling around in her room. And then he had to go on the DIK night out that same night. All in all, Josy was probably trying to reach him but wouldn't get to do it until the next morning with added information that she was on her way in. Information that was so recent she probably hadn't been able to tell Maya yet.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Unfortunately that isn't true, while more people are accepting of others choices regarding their bodies and sexuality there is still a lot of hate going around.

Even inside her family Maya had to deal with her father's bigotry and i bet there is a lot of morons like Dawe and Tommy around the college who she would have to deal with if her secret gets revealed.
What are getting this from? Having a bi girl friend is a Jock's dream...

And being gay and or bisexual is WAAAAAYYYYYY more accepted today then it was in the 90's.

Plus They are at college... which are mostly liberal spaces... The plotline don't work man..

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
What are getting this from? Having a bi girl friend is a Jock's dream...

And being gay and or bisexual is WAAAAAYYYYYY more accepted today then it was in the 90's.

Plus They are at college... which are mostly liberal spaces... The plotline don't work man..
We've also most of our lives been told it's acceptable. Maya on the other hand grew up in her father's conservative household.
It's left some scars.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I think she would be more likely to blackmail Maya over the threat of letting her sexual orientation being known to everyone than helping her.
Ok? Still wouldn't make sense for her to let herself be blackmailed/made to do something just cause.. It's 2019 mate..
This fixation and overspeculation with Quinn's less than saintly personality is really getting out of hand. Why even in hell would she blackmail Maya? What even would she get out of it?
Quinn's only concern is whether Maya will be able to complete her pledge requirements and whether she'd be interested in joining the prostitution ring. There is no indication she will force Maya if she doesn't want to. Not beyond keeping the secret. All of the girls we've encountered so far don't resent Quinn running the ring and show no signs of being coerced.
i expect MC will go to talk with Quinn to leave Maya alone, but she will want to pay or fuck her
Every instance of the MC poking his nose into it has made things worse for Maya. Not much Quinn can do anyway. The requirements Maya have to complete have to do with her HOT pledging. Quinn can't let her off those short of making Maya quit.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I'm getting bored about reading it now there is no NTR in this game so she won't be whoring herself out to anyone even Quinn herself has said it's not for everyone and it certainly won't be for Maya.
Until we get 0.4 and people wait for DPC to release it to his patreons before we get it, this thread will go in circles for a while unfortunately.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Until we get 0.4 and people wait for DPC to release it to his patreons before we get it, this thread will go in circles for a while unfortunately.
Sadly that's the way with this thread but when it's the same old Maya discussion it gets a bit much no matter how many times you tell someone that it won't happen another person ends up bringing it back up, people have to realize it's only there for the drama.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes