ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
This fixation and overspeculation with Quinn's less than saintly personality is really getting out of hand. Why even in hell would she blackmail Maya? What even would she get out of it?
Quinn's only concern is whether Maya will be able to complete her pledge requirements and whether she'd be interested in joining the prostitution ring. There is no indication she will force Maya if she doesn't want to. Not beyond keeping the secret. All of the girls we've encountered so far don't resent Quinn running the ring and show no signs of being coerced.

Every instance of the MC poking his nose into it has made things worse for Maya. Not much Quinn can do anyway. The requirements Maya have to complete have to do with her HOT pledging. Quinn can't let her off those short of making Maya quit.
Uh.... first of all.. I think maya has enough character as to not fuck just anyone so I am not one of those people... And secondly, Quin already made Maya do something 'extreme'..

If Maya is as 'scarred' by her upbringing as ya'll think, quin bm'ing to fuck some randoms to keep her secret isn't that much out of the question now is it?

Personally, I don't agree with that shade of the plot... I wish Quinn has something more extreme on her... like she killed someone or something... did something TRULY bad... But her being Bi? In this day and age? And at college...? Yea ok..

Reactions: yngve

vinni1820

Aug 23, 2017
I've just finished 0.3. I ate the game. Never been into VN, but boy this game is so great. I've never seen something so clever and deep in adult games before.

Quick Question:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I've just finished 0.3. I ate the game. Never been into VN, but boy this game is so great. I've never seen something so clever and deep in adult games before.

Quick Question:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Three different playtroughs are required to get 100% of the content.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I've heard this a couple of times, that you need three playthroughs, DIK, CHICK and neutral to get everything. But wouldn't you eventually need a playthrough for every LI? At some point you'll be forced to choose.
At the point of choosing you could just save and go back to that save anytime you want and you wouldn't need to replay the whole game.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
At the point of choosing you could just save and go back to that save anytime you want and you wouldn't need to replay the whole game.
It depends on when you are forced to choose, maybe it's not at the end but at the midpoint. I would consider replaying half the game, or a third, as a playthrough.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
It depends on when you are forced to choose, maybe it's not at the end but at the midpoint. I would consider replaying half the game, or a third, as a playthrough.
Yeah ik but there are 3 main routes that will branch eventually and give you the options to the girls depending on your affinity and they are
Chick: Jill/Bella
Neutral: Josy/Maya
Dik: Sage
Edit: if you're a dik: Jill and Bella would reject you and i think maya, chick: Sage would reject you
neutral: Sage and Bella rejection maybe ?

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I've heard this a couple of times, that you need three playthroughs, DIK, CHICK and neutral to get everything. But wouldn't you eventually need a playthrough for every LI? At some point you'll be forced to choose.
Why you have heard that a coupe of times is that it was confirmed by the game developer himself. I think some of the scenes will overlap between the LIs.

Won't work, because some scenes won't be possible if you aren't a Big DIK or Big CHICK, and that cannot be changed without cheating.

Is Maya Neutral? I thought she was more Chick?
You're correct. Maya is CHICK, Josy seems to be ambiguous.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
With the introduction of the rejects i hope we get more li's added like some will be chick, others dik and last but not least others will be neutral. right now the dik side only has Sage we need more li's for diks side. maybe that new blonde will be added now.
Maybe Lily will become important, but I'm starting to doubt she'll become a LI. I think it's too late for that, and the end of episode 3 seems like a path division. Neutral with Derek, DIK with Sage, CHICK with Bella.
Why you have heard that a coupe of times is that it was confirmed by the game developer himself. I think some of the scenes will overlap between the LIs.
Figure of speech.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes