McKay

Sep 22, 2018
In the second DIK party you have the option to stay and dance with Sage, play with Sarah or go back to Maya. You only get the full Maya scene on a neutral path.
You mean that fingering scene, don't you? Got it on my Chick route, you just need to kiss her before this scene since it's a prerequisite for the fingering scene. Try it :)

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I am pretty sure you can have all scenes with her on Chick route :)
When referring to vague terms as DIK route, chick route, and neutral route, you are prone to make mistakes in your arguments. There is indeed one scene with Maya that you will only unlock if you have the right amount of DIK points. If they are too high or too low, you will miss it. In both my Massive DIK play and my Massive Chick play, I missed that scene. And while it may be possible to obtain it being on DIK or Chick routes, you must meet a specific requirement (I don't know exactly the amount of points, but it must be in the walkthrough), so you could say that it is in a more or less neutral play that you can obtain that scene. If she regards you as being too DIK or too Chick, Maya will not go further with you on the night after the party.

In my interpretation, she doesn't want to (at the time) engage in some sort of relationship with a guy that is either a jerk or a saint. So, I perceive her and Josy to be more neutral than chick LIs. But that is my opinion.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You mean that fingering scene, don't you? Got it on my Chick route, you just need to kiss her before this scene since it's a prerequisite for the fingering scene. Try it :)
By kissing her before the scene you mean after telling Derek you are going back home, right? I just did, you don't. Maybe you weren't a massive CHICK but I didn't get it, guaranteed. I had to start a neutral game for it.
When referring to vague terms as DIK route, chick route, and neutral route, you are prone to make mistakes in your arguments. There is indeed one scene with Maya that you will only unlock if you have the right amount of DIK points. If they are too high or too low, you will miss it. In both my Massive DIK play and my Massive Chick play, I missed that scene. And while it may be possible to obtain it being on DIK or Chick routes, you must meet a specific requirement (I don't know exactly the amount of points, but it must be in the walkthrough), so you could say that it is in a more or less neutral play that you can obtain that scene. If she regards you as being too DIK or too Chick, Maya will not go further with you on the night after the party.

In my interpretation, she doesn't want to (at the time) engage in some sort of relationship with a guy that is either a jerk or a saint. So, I perceive her and Josy to be more neutral than chick LIs. But that is my opinion.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
And round and round in circles, we go again :LOL: I thought the wait for the last update was bad this looks like it's going to be worse
Considering how popular the game is getting it is to be expected.

McKay

Sep 22, 2018
By kissing her before the scene you mean after telling Derek you are going back home, right? I just did, you don't. Maybe you weren't a massive CHICK but I didn't get it, guaranteed. I had to start a neutral game for it.
Yes, that's it, you cannot be MASSIVE CHICK. I have three playthroughs, CHICK (where I am CHICK, not HUGE or MASSIVE), then DIK (DIK or HUGE DIK) an "my own" where I play as I want :) I've learned that to be either MASSIVE CHICK or MASSIVE DIK is not a good way to get all scenes. So yeah, on your NEUTRAL route you'll get this scene but still it's possible to get it as CHICK and I think as HUGE CHICK too, but I haven't tried it. In the end it doesn't matter on our affinity, important is we all get what we want ;) All the best, bro :)

Reactions: MLBnoob and E.l.l.0

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
With the introduction of the rejects i hope we get more li's added like some will be chick, others dik and last but not least others will be neutral. right now the dik side only has Sage we need more li's for diks side. maybe that new blonde will be added now.
Lily yes she is most likely to become one of Quinn's whores and I can't see Lily having any issue with that being a stripper and all.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yes, that's it, you cannot be MASSIVE CHICK. I have three playthroughs, CHICK (where I am CHICK, not HUGE or MASSIVE), then DIK (DIK or HUGE DIK) an "my own" where I play as I want :) I've learned that to be either MASSIVE CHICK or MASSIVE DIK is not a good way to get all scenes. So yeah, on your NEUTRAL route you'll get this scene but still it's possible to get it as CHICK and I think as HUGE CHICK too, but I haven't tried it. In the end it doesn't matter on our affinity, important is we all get what we want ;) All the best, bro :)
Then I wouldn't call a playthrough where you are barely in the CHICK side a CHICK playthrough, because you are going to miss a lot of CHICK content. That's why it's considered neutral.
Lily yes she is most likely to become one of Quinn's whores and I can't see Lily having any issue with that being a stripper and all.
I think she won't be a plain character and I hope she has a more interesting development.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think she won't be a plain character and I hope she has a more interesting development.
I mean she could get some development but then again she could be treated as one of the minor Hot girls have a few bits of dialogue now and then but not as much in the way on the main girls, I guess it depends how much of a role she will play in the story.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes