Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Sorry dude but I don't think Josy rocks the jacket. I don't like to sound racist but in this image she looks like a black woman(especially the last photo) and orange does not jive in the color of her skin especially when she wears that hots uniform. She looks like wearing a glowing the dark outfit.
I think it a good look for her but of course I'm bias

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
If we are able to pick outside of the options, the answer is Quinn. Still the only girl to wear during a lewd scene if I'm not mistaken.

Sorry dude but I don't think Josy rocks the jacket. I don't like to sound racist but in this image she looks like a black woman(especially the last photo) and orange does not jive in the color of her skin especially when she wears that hots uniform. She looks like wearing a glowing the dark outfit.
Tis why Jacob is the odd DIKling.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
The gap between is too large, kind of an odd choice for a planned throuple, you'd think he'd make the girls closer together in quality.

Sarah and Mel are the perfect throuple, missed opportunity.
They both make sense Josy as the innocent girl next door from hometown and Maya as the girl next door in college. Probably the two most approachable girls of the five love interests

Reactions: Joshy92

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
nah, sara is meh
Both are great, Mel might be a bit more attractive but the gap isn't comparable to Josy and Maya.

They both make sense Josy as the innocent girl next door from hometown and Maya as the girl next door in college. Probably the two most approachable girls of the five love interests
Never really viewed Josy as innocent, she literally bangs him in her daddy's bed on the first real date.

If Fuckface wasn't a coward he could have landed a Josy/Tina threesome before he left for B&R.

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes