Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
There was a recent vote for Alphabetically best girl on the AVN Lovers sub. Several of the DIK girls won their nominations, such as Isabella, Maya, Quinn, Sage and Riona.
View attachment 4093502
View attachment 4093504
What's more interesting is that look at the number of votes for Sage. The gap is phenomenal, twice as big as the closest winners and several times bigger than the majority. These guys just declared Sage the queen of the AVNs.
What's unusual is that Maya got her nomination without being popular in the DIK community in general, Quinn is hated in that sub but that didn't stop her from winning, and plus some things:
- Honorable mention: Wendy. :KEK:
-Derek is a girl according to sub voters
I only recognize one non-DIK girl, and I think she's only there because names starting with X probably isn't too common in AVNs :HideThePain:
those who are so obsessed with these polls , are usually extremely insecure about their own taste, and constantly searching for validations from others :whistle::p:coffee:
:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:
:KEK::KEK::KEK:
Bella and Sage won, so any validation I may feel is completely warranted :sneaky:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Some interesting ones.
Rebecca's been dead for 2 years and still ranks high.
Tara is a background character with 1 lewd flashback scene (where she's not even herself)?
Finnabair was in it for less than half an update before she died and was a bitch for 80% of her screen time.
Jasmine couldn't make the top 20 redheads, but beats out all other J's?

And once again Sage proves she is #1

View attachment 4093550
Thanos_(2023).png

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
those who are so obsessed with these polls , are usually extremely insecure about their own taste, and constantly searching for validations from others :whistle::p:coffee:
:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:
:KEK::KEK::KEK:
I just like the discussion personally. But laughing at reddit users is always a fun past time.

A good poll is always fun, it's just with BaDIK especially the simpdoms try to cheat the results.

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes