godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
I mean you could still cheat on all of them with anyone, Jill's just the only one with obvious choices.
Yeah Jill has some potential path exclusive cheating, the other paths probably something generic which makes them less interesting.

Nobody on MJ path will pick Becky, though I'd fuck Jade again on Sage path.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
We can't compare with girls from other games here, just Josy not in the center of attention there and doesn't stand up to competition, it is not only DIK sub but in general for all AVNs
Everyone got there taste and I think apart of might be Jasmine is newer then Josy and Jaye, that said I see a lot of Josy stans in other threads here so I would assume she would win by a lot. Hence one of the reason's I don't trust poll's :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Everyone got there taste and I think apart of might be Jasmine is newer then Josy and Jaye, that said I see a lot of Josy stans in other threads here so I would assume she would win by a lot. Hence one of the reason's I don't trust poll's :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
another sub did a character battle Royale for being a Dik just finished today. Josy came in 2nd place. So there is alot of love for Josy

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Ofc these polls don't give a 100% truthful result; audiences and their tastes differ depending on the community. For example, Quinn collects hatred in the comments there, but I know another place where there are many of her fans, or the same server where we are both present, many Josy fans there.
But it’s interesting to see other people’s perspectives.

Reactions: Darkwen

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Ofc these polls don't give a 100% truthful result; audiences and their tastes differ depending on the community. For example, Quinn collects hatred in the comments there, but I know another place where there are many of her fans, or the same server where we are both present, many Josy fans there.
But it’s interesting to see other people’s perspectives.
Polls are useless, unless my choice is the winner ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes