Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

He should take a break, as much as people like to keep themselves busy at times like these, if you don't grieve properly, it fucks you over even longer. :cry:

I was gonna joke about how he may have just completed the scene where Riona dies and that's what he's talking about, but that would be a callous and heartless thing to joke about at a time like this, and I would never do that... You what? The mic is still on!?
Your endless desire to try to be funny is always entertaining to me. I salute you!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba jnr

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
Thanks. I edited that but it didn't do anything. I used a saved point just before Bela and Philip find out the names of the cheaters. Perhaps it requires an earlier save or some extra steps?
write ep8_midterms_cheated=u'CHICK' instead (or u'NEUTRAL' if you want to leave the answers). This won't change the MC's bio though, that needs to be done manually as well if you want to fix that.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
There was a recent vote for Alphabetically best girl on the AVN Lovers sub. Several of the DIK girls won their nominations, such as Isabella, Maya, Quinn, Sage and Riona.
View attachment 4093502
View attachment 4093504
What's more interesting is that look at the number of votes for Sage. The gap is phenomenal, twice as big as the closest winners and several times bigger than the majority. These guys just declared Sage the queen of the AVNs.
What's unusual is that Maya got her nomination without being popular in the DIK community in general, Quinn is hated in that sub but that didn't stop her from winning, and plus some things:
- Honorable mention: Wendy. :KEK:
-Derek is a girl according to sub voters
it is good to see Rio is the best on dik path, but i am not sure about how many value have a voting where Derek is a girl :LOL:

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Your endless desire to try to be funny is always entertaining to me. I salute you!
If my potentially unhinged state of mind can bring joy to others, even if on a forum where guys jerk off to, or fall in love with, girls who are the figment of another man's imagination, then I believe I can say my time is well spent. (y)

Oh yeah, and to keep this post relevant: Jenna best girl! :giggle:

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Often you see people rank Quinn, Nicole, Lily, Riona and Zoey has the 5 main other girls. Which may end up being a thing, but what they don't consider is that Madame Rose is the missing link in between the 5 main girls and the 5 main others.

In other words Madame Rose is the illusive 6th main girl.
no illusive. she is the hidden, but true main girl.
when Rose interlude?? :unsure:
to bad you can catch her having sex so that mean no lewd scenes with her cause DPC doesn't want to upset people with that famous 3 letter word. Cause I really would loved to bang the shit out of Penny she is pretty hot
you are not alone with this wish

Exodus95

Sep 19, 2024
Is there a top ten list out there for animations? This game has some great scenes, but how do I find other games just as good?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Is there a top ten list out there for animations? This game has some great scenes, but how do I find other games just as good?
just as good would be hard to find, DPC really is at the top when it comes to that, but there are some games that are somewhat comparable. But this ain't the thread for that kinda discussion, go to the appropriate one and ask there.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes