legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Episode 11 - Preview #20: Jill & Bella
1727990921425.png
100th preview of girls who you fucked 10 times 3 years ago. even tier 3 devs dont do that.
again with all LI's who you fucked going to be "intriguing" conversations(or drama staring from 10th ep) leading to...omg..sex scene. Wow. How surprising. i cant wait to fuck them all 10 for 4th time.
Only progression that happens once a year(update) - Jill. in 9th besides sex she kissed mc's dick + did hj, in 10th made bj + took facial. hmmm...whats going to be next? bj + cum in mouth? Wow, nodody will guess.
- side ugly characters like 80 y.o. madame.

Other "semi-LI's", im sure, getting progressions occasionally and in wrong order. check Heather, Sally and Elena in 9th and 10th. it was just unstoppable. new tag. reverse progression. And a few, 2-4 other who i dont remember names from 9th.

Also can't wait for the resolution of Sage's (Maya*) family drama in 11th ep. I hope i will have an opportunity to explore her house again.

Dpc just couldnt keep up with his 7 months span update, or reduce it to 6 or so with his 3090 and 4090...nvidia scammers are slowing dpc's work.

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Reactions: legend_shon

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Thanks everyone for your support during this tough time.
Enjoy!
View attachment 4094628
Notice in the pic Jill's coat is zipped all the way to her chin, while Bella has her neck/throat exposed.
Clear indication the next episode will end with Bella being strangled to death by the Abominable Snowman they accidentally come across during a skiing contest trying to raise money for Josy when she decides she wants to get an operation to become a man after she falls in love with Madam Rose after seeing her strip routine.

165423161123.jpg

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Notice in the pic Jill's coat is zipped all the way to her chin, while Bella has her neck/throat exposed.
Clear indication the next episode will end with Bella being strangled to death by the Abominable Snowman they accidentally come across during a skiing contest trying to raise money for Josy when she decides she wants to get an operation to become a man after she falls in love with Madam Rose after seeing her strip routine.

View attachment 4097148
Yep, that makes perfect sense.

crazy-eyes.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes