ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That it is Season 1 probably my favorite and the best point in the story telling for me. Hell Week was such a good part of the story
The big advantage Season 1 had is that the story kept moving forward. The MC's situation was constantly changing and we could react to those changes in interesting ways. Season 2 gave the MC some stability as he joined the DIKs, which was a good thing certainly, but rather than developing new plotlines to keep exploring, things just sort stagnated. Nothing major happened that we could react to, and we didn't face any significant consequences for our old actions. Nor did the MC follow up on any of the old plot threads he was unable to do anything with at the time (like Quinn's restaurant).

I guess we were expected to focus solely on the LI paths, but even that fell somewhat flat since the MC delayed committing to them if he'd already made his choice, yet also showed no concern about juggling them all if he hadn't... until he literally woke up one morning and decided it was imperative to choose. Season 2 was less a journey and more of a big matte painting. Then it ended with that idiotic cliffhanger reveal of Sage's parents - insisting it was a massive revelation even if the MC had shut Jade down cold - and Season 3 started by wasting endless time on the Interlude and the overstuffed Halloween party. :mad:

Maybe the back half of Season 3 will finally get things moving forward again, but I'm not betting on it.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The big advantage Season 1 had is that the story kept moving forward. The MC's situation was constantly changing and we could react to those changes in interesting ways. Season 2 gave the MC some stability as he joined the DIKs, which was a good thing certainly, but rather than developing new plotlines to keep exploring, things just sort stagnated. Nothing major happened that we could react to, and we didn't face any significant consequences for our old actions. Nor did the MC follow up on any of the old plot threads he was unable to do anything with at the time (like Quinn's restaurant).

I guess we were expected to focus solely on the LI paths, but even that fell somewhat flat since the MC delayed committing to them if he'd already made his choice, yet also showed no concern about juggling them all if he hadn't... until he literally woke up one morning and decided it was imperative to choose. Season 2 was less a journey and more of a big matte painting. Then it ended with that idiotic cliffhanger reveal of Sage's parents - insisting it was a massive revelation even if the MC had shut Jade down cold - and Season 3 started by wasting endless time on the Interlude and the overstuffed Halloween party. :mad:

Maybe the back half of Season 3 will finally get things moving forward again, but I'm not betting on it.
haha i'm one of the few the liked the Interlude but yeah not so much the Halloween party. That cliffhanger threw me for a surprise the first time but yeah after playing and seeing all the small clues wasn't much of one at all.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
frozen Jill's facial incoming
If you facial Jill out in the cold like that, I wonder how long it would take to freeze on her face?
oh yeah I almost forgot derek's girlfriend. Now that I think about it did she have any sons or daughters or grandchildren? :KEK:
View attachment 4097725
No sons or daughters, but she has some grandchildren.
Yes, I know, it's just a joke...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: legend_shon

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
think about it , it is his word against quinn, believe all women, Sage has bias toward Quinn, etc, it is pointless. It's just a rumor
and if he also a buyer, than even worse for him , Sage was batshit crazy during the Chad " cheating" era,
imagine what she would do to MC, :ROFLMAO:.

blessed ignorance is the way to go:LOL:
Surely Sage's (and Maya's) reaction is going to be worse when the restaurant becomes common knowledge if Fuckface bought from it and didn't tell them what Quinn was up to? If he didn't buy from it he could claim he only heard rumours and didn't know for sure what was happening, but if he bought from it then he has no excuse for not telling Sage (or for being so vague with Maya).

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes