Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
I hope not. For one, I don't really care about MC being a secret Burgmeister or whatever. Even MC himself doesn't really care about who his grandparents are, outside of how Lynette feels about them in her diary.
What could you even do with that as the "main plot"? Legal dispute over inheritance? Some sort of fight over the DIK presidency? Tybalt is the antagonist again, because this loser suddenly becomes royalty overnight? Nah man, fuck all that.
I said "I think" not "I want". DPC didn't show the maternal family (we don't know the mother's surname) and It is suspicious... I hope if it happens, the plot was more like "I have a new family but I don't know if I want to know them" than a Telenovela

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Tomorrow will a busy day for me to write the last long post... so here we go:

As I said before, I can understand there are players who like Quinn. (If you prefer the toxic bad girl type, I agree with them) but, let's check some of Quinn's traits:

Pathological liar: CHECK
Resentful: CHECK
Vindictive: CHECK
Bully: CHECK
Whore: CHECK
Pimp: CHECK
Drug addict: CHECK
Drug seller: CHECK
Hypocrite: CHECK
Backstabber: CHECK
Manipulative: CHECK

I am pretty sure I have forgotten some adjectives, but I think 11 is enough (You are welcome to add more :devilish:) So, yes, I hate Quinn because she represents many of the things I abhor in people

Bonus track: Zoey
I have tried to give a chance to Zoey (she is Tremolo's first love), but I can't bear with her... Firstly, wasting the WHOLE interlude in her didn't help, but it wasn't the worst. Because her grandmother dies, she decided to leave everyone and everything to become a surfer, and even when Tremolo tried to go with her she rejected him, breaking him until Josy. Then, when the money started to run out and she miserably failed as a surfer, she decided to return after having a "There's no place like home" moment, thinking Tremolo was going to be waiting for her... And after chapter 10, she finally realized she felt something for him... When Tremolo is surrounded by more interesting and attractive girls and he finally has forgotten her in a romantically way (or at least he said so several times in chapter 9).

Pathological liar: a pathological liar wouldn't have told Fuckface all the things she told him during their downtown date in Ep. 10
Resentful: literally me
Vindictive: literally me
Bully: boo-hoo, big deal
Whore: that's hot
Pimp: arguably, even hotter
Drug addict: nobody's perfect
Drug seller: meh, junkies want that shit, might as well make some profit at their expence
Hypocrite: that's Maya
Backstabber: can't backstab someone you've never been loyal to in the first place, pal
Manipulative: one of the most important skills for managers of all levels, ain't nothin' wrong with that

Dixi. :cautious:

I'm only half-joking :Kappa:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Shit man, he probably wouldn't even be "Tremolo" anymore.
Indeed.

Ehhh.... maybe. It's hard to say when we barely know anything about his grandparents. His grandpa is a dick, that's basically it.
I'm also of the mindset that this is intentional.
And will probably be delivered as a (not so big) "big reveal". And many will welcome it, and others will be annoyed by it. Personally if that happens, I don't know how I'll react. I'm sure DPC's renders will convey a decent amount of emotional torment, but I don't have much faith in his ability to properly write through it though.
:unsure:

*edit*
Hell, he will probably throw us another Milf as a side girl, taking away proper reflection on his story progression. "Oh look gran dad has plenty of sexy maids to fuck.. must have them....."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mordreut

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm also of the mindset that this is intentional.
And will probably be delivered as a (not so big) "big reveal". And many will welcome it, and others will be annoyed by it. Personally if that happens, I don't know how I'll react. I'm sure DPC's renders will convey a decent amount of emotional torment, but I don't have much faith in his ability to properly write through it though.
:unsure:
The execution of it, could go either way tbh. But as to the actual identity of his family, I could see DPC being an asshole and subverting the most common theory: MC = Burgmeister.

Can't be a Royce, that means incest. To not even run the risk of Patreon's wrath, won't be a Burke. Someone once suggested that maybe he's one of the W's in W&W, the rival college. And then... that's it. There aren't any other families of note that he could be tied to.

Maybe he's Steve's cousin :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
The execution of it, could go either way tbh. But as to the actual identity of his family, I could see DPC being an asshole and subverting the most common theory: MC = Burgmeister.

Can't be a Royce, that means incest. To not even run the risk of Patreon's wrath, won't be a Burke. Someone once suggested that maybe he's one of the W's in W&W, the rival college. And then... that's it. There aren't any other families of note that he could be tied to.

Maybe he's a "Jeffrey Epstein" orphan.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Mordreut

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020

Being a Burgmeister is the logical choice but if after 1-2 chapters another rich family is mentioned, we will have a winner

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
About Bella, you are totally right, she is the wet dream of the 99% of the adolescent and young adult males. If you haven't fantasized with at least one of your teachers, I'm afraid you got homeschooled

As I said in my first post, the game has plotholes and Tybalt's blackmail is one of them. With one call to her family lawyer, Jill could resolve it... But at least at the end Jill kicked Tybalt's balls

In the Josy/Maya path... I disagree, Josy is the funny adventurous girl and Maya basically adds the family drama. After the breakup the Josy's reaction is more "realistic" and she shows she was trying and Maya (with all the shit she has because her family I can understand her) reacts like "well, a failed experiment, let's move on) When the whole parental drama ends, i think we will have the answer about who is who in the relationship

Zoey's history is another big plothole since the begininng. Running away to be a surfer it's a real weak start and the whole romantic comedy plot is too typical to be interesting, but, hey, we are not the writers of this history
That's true, Josy reacted like average emotional fallen in love girl. Exactly what I don't like, but that's me.

The gaps in Zoey writing are compensated for by her personality for me. Easy going, funny, rebellious, rule breaker, bro but a girl, has the makings of a talented artist. Alt-girl (I like the style) Well, and the notes of anarchism in her personality attract me. Explains why she so easily followed half the country to try her dream, and tried to earn her own living, most 19-year-olds don't do that now.
The introduction of the character after two seasons was a breath of fresh air for me, something so unusual was missing. So after Sage she's my second fav LI with a great potential.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Why are you doing this? :cautious:
View attachment 4115988
Didn't you think that it might hurt feelings of Lily's fans? :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at it this way, either the render will look better than last time and my joke is simply a funny reference, or it's just as bad (or worse) and my joke immediately turns to wine :KEK:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I may be a Quinn and Sage fan, but I don't have a problem with Zoey. She is a young woman, not even finished with school, who lost one of the three most important people in her life and chased a dream. Sure she was selfish when she left, but she was a greiving 18 year old kid. She failed, realized her mistake and what she had left then returned home in hopes up picking up the peices.
As someone who has experienced loss, followed a dream, lived in 5 states and 4 countries in the process, I can relate to the desire to return to what was once comfortable when I was young. Other than the returning ex cliche being a thing, I think her character is fairly well written.
I don't like Zoey as an LI for me, but she didn't do anything wrong and doesn't deserve any hate. She made a choice to leave and do something different which is a very valid option. She had her reasons for going and he had his reasons for staying. She's returned with a little hope they might have a chance, but realized that he has moved on. So far, she has been happy for him and not interfered with any relationship (if he has one). As long as she doesn't pull any shit to try and break up whoever he's with, then I don't have any issues with her at all.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Look at it this way, either the render will look better than last time and my joke is simply a funny reference, or it's just as bad (or worse) and my joke immediately turns to wine :KEK:
The last one was fine. It was the one before that was an abomination that had me curled up in the foetal position for nearly 48 hours. Just thinking about it again, makes me want to crawl under my desk and sob or punch someone.

I need something to relax me.

preview.jpg

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The last one was fine. It was the one before that was an abomination that had me curled up in the foetal position for nearly 48 hours. Just thinking about it again, makes me want to crawl under my desk and sob or punch someone.

I need something to relax me.

View attachment 4116102
No I was specifically talking about the terrible special render, that was the last one :HideThePain:

Just wait Milton! Someone's going to spend $30 just to brighten or ruin your day :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes