Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
the pulled back maya hair was just bad, and the lily preview with the pink rose girls hair changes are also not great
I liked the idea of Maya's Episode 10. Execution wasn't great, and it's extra weird because Lily essentially has the same hairdo when she's flaunting our DIK jacket.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
and even when Tremolo tried to go with her she rejected him, breaking him until Josy
295895811283211-2699894907.png
He is the one that didn't want to go before finishing high school. Then the plan was for him to join her after, but then misunderstood the Emma posts and changed his number like the emo lesbian he is.
screenshot0128.png
I like how people glance over text, than fill in the blanks themselves to reinforce their biases.
1728540987612.png
Oh, never mind, that makes sense. Sorry that happened to you. :cautious::Kappa:

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
That's true, Josy reacted like average emotional fallen in love girl. Exactly what I don't like, but that's me.

The gaps in Zoey writing are compensated for by her personality for me. Easy going, funny, rebellious, rule breaker, bro but a girl, has the makings of a talented artist. Alt-girl (I like the style) Well, and the notes of anarchism in her personality attract me. Explains why she so easily followed half the country to try her dream, and tried to earn her own living, most 19-year-olds don't do that now.
The introduction of the character after two seasons was a breath of fresh air for me, something so unusual was missing. So after Sage she's my second fav LI with a great potential.
I can understand your choice. Everyone of us has a type and it reflects in our choices... For me the present Zoey has too many tattoos and piercings and its a turnoff

Reactions: MartinKrpan

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I can understand your choice. Everyone of us has a type and it reflects in our choices... For me the present Zoey has too many tattoos and piercings and its a turnoff
haha that's why I like present Zoey while looks don't matter really at all to me if I like the character. The new looks seemed to match her personality and character a lot better than without so I love the new look. Tho nipple piercing are a turn on for me haha. Tho I agree usually im not big on alot of tattoo's unless I think it improves the looks of a character and for me it does that for Zoey.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The introduction of the character after two seasons was a breath of fresh air for me, something so unusual was missing. So after Sage she's my second fav LI with a great potential.
this right here is me exactly I loved the interlude because of the Zoey character deveolopment and kind of the same in ranking for me as well. I can't decide if like Zoey or Sage more so I say the are tied but if I have to pick one it would be Sage.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
What if this is already planned in the story and we just haven't found out about it yet?

We've forgotten a lot of what is written and suggests such a scenario. Neil had a major legal dispute in his past and the MC doesn't know what it was about. What the MC says to Isabella is also strange.

The martial arts training not only increased his self-confidence, but was also a good way to bond with his father Neil. How can it be that the MC only bonded with his father at the age of 12-15?

The MC also told Jill that he had to teach himself everything because his father didn't have the money to afford lessons for any hobbies. But the MC also told Jill that he had already played tennis in the past and Jill lets us know that she wasn't playing against a beginner. This is what a person who has been playing tennis for a long time and regularly says. How can it be that the MC can play tennis so well?

There are several clues in the game for me that suggest that the MC only came to his father Neil later.
The theory is good but it has a big hole... Unless Tremolo had amnesia until his 12th birthday (It hasn't been mentioned) at some point in the game he must have talked about it... But DPC can just say "ups, sorry, my mistake" and move on

Last edited:

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 4117156
He is the one that didn't want to go before finishing high school. Then the plan was for him to join her after, but then misunderstood the Emma posts and changed his number like the emo lesbian he is.
View attachment 4117177
I like how people glance over text, than fill in the blanks themselves to reinforce their biases.
View attachment 4117157
Oh, never mind, that makes sense. Sorry that happened to you. :cautious::Kappa:
I realized my mistake posts ago... I read too quickly and I understood wrong a couple of phrases (and I repeat, English is not my first language)

Reactions: NebulousShooter

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Episode 11 - Special Render Preview: Lily #3 (NSFW)
View attachment 4116684
I wonder if he's doing a thing where everyone's on drugs, which is why the camera's POV is sorta distorted.
View attachment 4116717
The last one had an odd look to it as well, but it's more prominent in the new one.
It's even uglier that old renders from the first episode. :sick: In hindsight, Quinn and Camila losing the special render poll was a good thing. Lily is the real loser with this awful serie.
The characters have been looking like crap for a while now... but these recent renders just take the... cake.

The renders in the first series drew us all in; if these were the renders in the original previews, this fucking game never would have lifted off!

Lilly looks like a fucking clown masquerading as a house wife... or maybe the other way around.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
And then have to make two renders of everything, including any animation the MC is in. Don't give DPC ideas, please...
only if they are in a spot that is visible most of the time but could be something like a chess or back tattoo where you would only see them mostly during lewd scenes. He probably have render others paths girls twice depending on if we can still hookup with main girls later or how cheating is gonna work

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes