Feb 27, 2018
Someone said, this game is like a drug, and he was right :D
After these two new preview pics, i want moooaarrr LOL

DPC hurry up please, we can't take it anymore, we need our fix :D
I said it in my first comment that i am addicted to this shit and I am still addicted to it. Yeah DPC I am calling you to deliver my fix RIGHT NOW

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
DP has a tendency to occasionally do stuff that in hindsight is logical but was not expected beforehand.

For instance I did not expect Leah to go full Yandere nor did I expect the fire in Acting Lessons. Now it's obvious both things "had to happen".

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Lily could probably be involved in threesomes, but imo, it would be with the other HOTs; not Maya. Like Lily+Riona, Lily+Quinn, or a foursome, Lily+Riona+Quinn. :giggle:
Remember this is Maya we are talking about here do you think she would be comfortable with that? I know it's another girl but I think she would be more at ease with Josy and the way the story is going it's building up to the MC Maya and Josy being a thing.
The argument for Lily, I think, is that Lily will pledge, Josy likely not. So Josy doesn't have to do it, she will do it as a favor. OTOH, there's 4 girls that NEED to do it - two pairs Camila/Mona, Maya/Lily...if they don't pair up like that to 1 dude, then it'll force more than 2 threesomes to happen. (which granted isn't a bad thing :p)

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The argument for Lily, I think, is that Lily will pledge, Josy likely not. So Josy doesn't have to do it, she will do it as a favor. OTOH, there's 4 girls that NEED to do it - two pairs Camila/Mona, Maya/Lily...if they don't pair up like that to 1 dude, then it'll force more than 2 threesomes to happen. (which granted isn't a bad thing :p)
Camila/Mona succeeded their public sex and threesome task already with the MC soo

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah... but I don't think so. Maya wouldn't be willing to do the list if it were like that. And like we've been saying all this time, this isn't that type of game.
I think the intended way of doing the threesome is FFM. Maybe that's why Camila and Mona were so eager to have one with you in the bathrooms.

Reactions: Triple OG

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Nope.
That's because Camilla is a total slut.
As said the public threesome with MC does not count towards the scavenger hunt as there neither was a proof nor a witness.
Not going to disagree on that one, but I wouldn't say there wasn't any proof. We can't know if their mother was close or not, or if they took a picture afterwards of both of them and our "seed". It depends on what you call proof.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes