sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Another Zoe flashback?
It's possible. Remember only Bella knows the story about his ex. Likely Bella hasn't told Jill who might/might not know he had an ex and both might reminisce about their old flames during the date or history at least, which is where this flashback comes from.

This might not even be an MC flashback. Could be Jill's flashback with her ex...

:unsure:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's possible. Remember only Bella knows the story about his ex. Likely Bella hasn't told Jill who might/might not know he had an ex and both might reminisce about their old flames during the date or history at least, which is where this flashback comes from.

This might not even be an MC flashback. Could be Jill's flashback with her ex...

I don't recall Jill saying she had a ex-boyfriend. When did this happened? :unsure:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017

The story strongly hints Jill has some kind of violent backstory and Bella is caring for her now after the fact.
I would not be surprised to learn Jill is a virgin at college.
And I would not be surprised to learn Bella does care for Jill because she is her mother. With the escape from Jills violent father triggering the violence against Jill i.e. guilt of the survivors.

Again. Knowing DP it is not out of the question.
He pretty much confirmed there would be no fire in badik but I doubt he'd leave it without a major violent twist.
Since we pretty much know about the drugs as we had multiple scenes about it that one is not it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dashxp4k

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The story strongly hints Jill has some kind of violent backstory and Bella is caring for her now after the fact.
I would not be surprised to learn Jill is a virgin at college.
And I would not be surprised to learn Bella does care for Jill because she is her mother. With the escape from Jills violent father triggering the violence against Jill i.e. guilt of the survivors.

Again. Knowing DP it is not out of the question.
He pretty much confirmed there would be no fire in badik but I doubt he'd leave it without a major violent twist.
Since we pretty much know about the drugs as we had multiple scenes about it that one is not it.
All we can safely say is that Jill also used to be bullied. We don't know to what extent nor if she were ever violent. I don't think Bella is her mother mainly because Jill seems to be from any regular rich background with a normal father.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
All we can safely say is that Jill also used to be bullied. We don't know to what extent nor if she were ever violent. I don't think Bella is her mother mainly because Jill seems to be from any regular rich background with a normal father.
Jill ran to MC after he got beaten up by Chad (regardless of the outcome of the fight before) and told Bella after she had reported that to the authorities she wished someone did for her way back when.
So Jill either got beaten up at school or got beaten up at home and nobody reported that albeit they knew.
If she got beaten up at home it would be close to assume whoever (likely father) did it because of a personal trauma like for instance the wife fleeing. And that Bella would be that wife (maybe under a new name) would explain why both of them stick together so much.

Jill comes from a rich family alright.
But we know nothing about the family itself so violence is possible.
Rich guys tend to try making up their "errors" which they "truly regret" by expensive gifts.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes