felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I try to propose tricky situations for my "What if" questions for these exact reason... It would be another universe in the BADIK multiverse

And I agree, almost all of relationship are toxic, Jill is one exception... I would consider the current Lily path (it's a well defined open relationship) and the Sage path in the season 3 not toxic.
Lily has virtually all of Quinn's flaws with even less sentimentality, how is this not a toxic relationship?

Sage, even past the Chad issue, with her outbursts, her resistance to a “normal” relationship remains a less than ideal relationship.

i rules Jill out because it is the relationship least on the edge, but there is no shortage of gray areas; we shall see how the relationship with the Royces goes and what problems they bring.

Last edited:

The Krogan Dude

Sep 26, 2023
Quick question from someone trying to figure out all the different branches/paths. Is there anything different between passing or failing Quinn's challenge of not messing around with anyone else at the Halloween party? I had a quick look in the code and couldn't seen anything that indicates it but I'm assuming if there is someone here will know.
They have additional lines and a cute moment if you succeed.

Reactions: iamcomming

WinstonChurchill Shows

Formerly 'ajajaj9820'
Dec 17, 2022
I try to propose tricky situations for my "What if" questions for these exact reason... It would be another universe in the BADIK multiverse

And I agree, almost all of relationship are toxic, Jill is one exception... I would consider the current Lily path (it's a well defined open relationship) and the Sage path in the season 3 not toxic.
yes all relationship paths have some kind of a flaw but jill is no exception I see many hints of a controlling relationship with jill to developed in future
for example jill's sister was the black sheep in their family and she liked her but she dislikes MC for DIK choices , dislikes him for raiding tybalt room and many other reason what I mean is jill is still not mature and Isabella trying to control is not a good influence on her either

WinstonChurchill Shows

Formerly 'ajajaj9820'
Dec 17, 2022
Quick question from someone trying to figure out all the different branches/paths. Is there anything different between passing or failing Quinn's challenge of not messing around with anyone else at the Halloween party? I had a quick look in the code and couldn't seen anything that indicates it but I'm assuming if there is someone here will know.
I would suggest do everything and anything as every path leads to somewhere there is no correct path and play again with different choices for a different outcome , just enjoy its not that hard

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Think it just means you can finish the night with Quinn.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Spock defending Maya... Stop the press right now!

View attachment 4133470

What's next? Spock criticizing Bella? Omega Mu Gamma
Ahh the newbies take forever to realize that you and I defend every single girl except (Madame Rose, Ida and the Feminazis). We take the piss out of them constantly, but it's all done out love and we will defend them with our lives.

It doesn't mean that they take the place of our #1 or top favs. We love all the BaDIK girls (except the aforementioned, they're on their own).

screenshot0001.png

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Ahh the newbies take forever to realize that you and I defend every single girl except (Madame Rose, Ida and the Feminazis). We take the piss out of them constantly, but it's all done out love and we will defend them with our lives.

It doesn't mean that they take the place of our #1 or top favs. We love all the BaDIK girls (except the aforementioned, they're on their own).

View attachment 4133612
Kinda cringe dialogue in the pic :HideThePain: But otherwise I agree :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes