Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Mona or Bianca
Really that your answer Mona or Bianca. They don't even comes close to Sage. Both have great ass but can't compare to Sage and to be honest Sage is like the only natural red head.
You guys, don't play dumb, I know who you all think is the hottest :cool:
View attachment 4133833
I'm allergic to crabs
Darkwen has a thing for this particular redhead. ;)

View attachment 4133838
Never knew Darkwen is a fan of P Diddy
Sage is hot but it not like woo man she hot but if I may I going to pull one of my wild cards the real hottest red head Derek's lady friend from the lake
Dude that's not even a natural red head

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
It doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to do it suddenly in the middle of the game. Once he decides to do it he would do it for the whole game, also to maximize the effort of finding actors and agreeing. And these actors would have to make a commitment for the next 6-8 years.

That was a joke but it remains more likely that he will do it all
there will be DLC for voice after the game is finished :LOL:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Ahh the newbies take forever to realize that you and I defend every single girl except (Madame Rose, Ida and the Feminazis). We take the piss out of them constantly, but it's all done out love and we will defend them with our lives.

It doesn't mean that they take the place of our #1 or top favs. We love all the BaDIK girls (except the aforementioned, they're on their own).

View attachment 4133612
you love ashley? why would you do that? she take a place where could be a hot girl like the others :LOL:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
there will be DLC for voice after the game is finished :LOL:
You joke but I would actually pay for a voice acting DLC. It was hard for me to get into AVN's at first because im used to voice acting. This was before I knew AVN's were made by Inde dev's as I checked out a few Japanese games that had Voice acting before discovering AVN's.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i met some voiced game. my first step always to check is there mute option. if not, i mute the whole game, so i "lost" the sounds and musics... if dpc would take in voices, his work in sounds and musics goes in the trash (i think, i am not alne with this). i am not sure he can stand it or not.

Sage is hot, but she is a little bit unpropotion. so, Lynn or Bianca is hotter for me.

Reactions: Gunizz

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
You joke but I would actually pay for a voice acting DLC. It was hard for me to get into AVN's at first because im used to voice acting. This was before I knew AVN's were made by Inde dev's as I checked out a few Japanese games that had Voice acting before discovering AVN's.
well, if you take a comment on his patreon, dpc wont forget the idea ;)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
i met some voiced game. my first step always to check is there mute option. if not, i mute the whole game, so i "lost" the sounds and musics... if dpc would take in voices, his work in sounds and musics goes in the trash (i think, i am not alne with this). i am not sure he can stand it or not.

Sage is hot, but she is a little bit unpropotion. so, Lynn or Bianca is hotter for me.
i've played FW S1 and S2 without turning the voices off haha. Idk idc how bad the voice acting is I just prefer it since im not good at imaging different sounds in my head for characters haha. But yeah I imagine VO would be bad for most games even this one if it happened.

Reactions: iamcomming

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Unproportion really, I'll admit that Lyn and Bianca have great body. But saying that Sage has unproportion body is untrue. She has large ass and tits that is proportional to her height.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Unproportion really, I'll admit that Lyn and Bianca have great body. But saying that Sage has unproportion body is untrue. She has large ass and tits that is proportional to her height.
100% agree I don't really see that for Sage. Bella and Nora are the only ones that come to mind for me that are have an unproportioned body build.

Reactions: Macky009

d123456789

Jun 19, 2018
The only one I look at and seems to have odd proportions is Quinns impossibly fat ass. Sage is the red head we need.

d123456789

Jun 19, 2018
I always find I get character voices in my head and its actually worse when voices are added and they don't meet my expectations, one of my biggest complaints about another vn on here was the terrible voice acting before it just devolved into complete nonsense. Unless you can have real professional voice actors from the start I think you are better off just not doing voice work

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes