RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The story strongly hints Jill has some kind of violent backstory and Bella is caring for her now after the fact.
I would not be surprised to learn Jill is a virgin at college.
And I would not be surprised to learn Bella does care for Jill because she is her mother. With the escape from Jills violent father triggering the violence against Jill i.e. guilt of the survivors.

Again. Knowing DP it is not out of the question.
He pretty much confirmed there would be no fire in badik but I doubt he'd leave it without a major violent twist.
Since we pretty much know about the drugs as we had multiple scenes about it that one is not it.
Bella seems too young to be Jill's mother. She is supposed to be around 30 years old.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I wonder what will be the expression of Tommy, when he learn, that MC fuck his sister ?
he didn't fuck her just yet, he only entered her, his major D was the problem, poor girl isn't used to having such a big thing inside of her :)
But when they do fuck (i hope they will) it's going to ba amazing :love: and i hope Derek would be happy for his sister :D

heh, but on a serious note, i think he will be mad at first, she truly loves Josy, Derek knows that and that change will be difficult for Maya and for Derek.

Chii

Sep 25, 2017
Bella seems too young to be Jill's mother. She is supposed to be around 30 years old.
Bella was said by dev to be 36, so she could've definitively be her mother. (Hell, going with the rich cliche theme, she could've been a young maid knocked up by the master of the house and all the trauma deriving from there)

Reactions: Brannon

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Bella was said by dev to be 36, so she could've definitively be her mother. (Hell, going with the rich cliche theme, she could've been a young maid knocked up by the master of the house and all the trauma deriving from there)
Jill is around 20 right?
I don't think he is going there because of patreon rules. :unsure:

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
I think Bella had sex with Jill's father and James understood and he break up with her

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
18 + 18 = 36.
So well within the rules. Even when Bella only was 16 when she conceived the rule is about now and not before.
If the later would be the case a flashback would be problematic, the current situation is not.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Jill ran to MC after he got beaten up by Chad (regardless of the outcome of the fight before) and told Bella after she had reported that to the authorities she wished someone did for her way back when.
So Jill either got beaten up at school or got beaten up at home and nobody reported that albeit they knew.
If she got beaten up at home it would be close to assume whoever (likely father) did it because of a personal trauma like for instance the wife fleeing. And that Bella would be that wife (maybe under a new name) would explain why both of them stick together so much.

Jill comes from a rich family alright.
But we know nothing about the family itself so violence is possible.
Rich guys tend to try making up their "errors" which they "truly regret" by expensive gifts.
When Jill said she wished people would have done something for her back then could have simply meant for the bullying she experienced not her physically hurting someone else. When in her bedroom the first thing she asks MC is if the Tri-Alphas are bullying him.

Jill states that her father brought her the piano she plays while in the mansion when she was 10. Signifying a normal relationship. Bella seems way too young to be Jill's mother, if she were her mother why isn't she also wealthy instead being in the middle class judging from her house and car?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
35 actually

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think Bella had sex with Jill's father and James understood and he break up with her
The timeframes don't work. James is supposed to have left 3 years ago. That would make it impossible for Isabella to be Jill's mother.

If we assume, however, that some tryst with Jill's father DID happen 3 years ago and caused the breakup with James, how in hell would Bella be Jill's best friend? It strains credulity to think that Jill wouldn't know about it. It also doesn't fit in with any Jill-abuse theories.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Josy doesn't have to join the Hot's she has the money and is not in the same position as Maya I think however Josy will help Maya with stuff but like it was mentioned yesterday there would be another odd number of Hot's if Josy was to join considering Lily will most likely join them.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It would be interesting if she joined, not for the money but for college experience, and the HOT's are the it girls on campus, Josy is crazy hot so why not :)
Of course, it could go there but that would probably take away from all of Maya's troubles and drama if you were to have them both being Hot's they are already alike enough and besides who knows maybe Josy might know a few of the Hot's so could have an inside scoop about them.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes