yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah, Idk exactly what netorari implies but I know I do Not want to see a girl i like (Jill) being fucked by anyone but me (MC), not now, not in a past scene

I don't think that Bella being the mother of Jill at 16 is against patreon's regulations or laws unless she is represented at that age in sexual situations and stuff but I don't think she is anyway
Btw, just seen the pics of that game "dating my daughter", characters looking like kids, seems netorari wasn't the most fucked up thing around here

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Of course, it could go there but that would probably take away from all of Maya's troubles and drama if you were to have them both being Hot's they are already alike enough and besides who knows maybe Josy might know a few of the Hot's so could have an inside scoop about them.
there are so many ways DPC can handle this, drama is going to happen for sure :)
It would be great if the girls remained friends after we choose one or the other.
I don't want a 3way relationship...

another thing that would be awesome is that Maya and Josy put a stop in Quinn drug/prostitution ring and take over the sorority :)
MC becomes a DIK, and Maya a HOT's president, and that my friends is a start of our new power couple :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, Idk exactly what netorari implies but I know I do Not want to see a girl i like (Jill) being fucked by anyone but me (MC), not now, not in a past scene
I think as far as it will go is an ex getting a mention perhaps but that's about it as anything else probably wouldn't do much for the story. And a lot of us would have zero interest in any of the girl's former partners besides I don't think Jill has had many if any.

another thing that would be awesome is that Maya and Josy put a stop in Quinn drug/prostitution ring and take over the sorority :)
MC becomes a DIK, and Maya a HOT's president, and that my friends is a start of our new power couple
I mean they could play a part in that downfall, but I wonder how Sage would react to that although right now with her state of mind I think she needs someone more capable around that's not Quinn Josy or Maya could fill that void.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As far as I've seen Sage does not like to be played and fooled.
It is possible she'd step down after the drug and prostitution ring of her trusted vice president is discovered and destroyed.
All of that and the possible revelation if true that Chad has been fooling around with another guy instead of a girl, these two things combined could really destroy Sage, not just her presidency but also her emotional and mental state she'd be quite the state.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think as far as it will go is an ex getting a mention perhaps but that's about it as anything else probably wouldn't do much for the story. And a lot of us would have zero interest in any of the girl's former partners besides I don't think Jill has had many if any.

I mean they could play a part in that downfall, but I wonder how Sage would react to that although right now with her state of mind I think she needs someone more capable around that's not Quinn Josy or Maya could fill that void.
I feel her voids are being taken care of right now. :LOL:

But seriously, if someone were to put an end to Quinn's ring it should be her.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Tobi's theory time!!
so there's a possibility that maybe Jill got into a relationship but was the shy kinda girl so she didn't want to kiss or be intimate with her partner so her partner got sick of it and started bullying her and maybe hitting her ?.
Second theory: she was hanging with a famous student that a lot of girls liked in her school and a jealous girl started spreading false rumors about her being a slut and a whore etc... and then she started getting hate from everyone depending on the rumors and bullied because of this jealous girl and her friends + other girls and maybe they bullied her physically and mentally?.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
MC becomes a DIK, and Maya a HOT's president, and that my friends is a start of our new power couple
But that narrative is boring as batshit and contains no drama to keep the viewers( I mean players) coming back for more to see what happens next week (next update)

• Angry
Reactions: yngve and DrackDrap

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Tobi's theory time!!
so there's a possibility that maybe Jill got into a relationship but was the shy kinda girl so she didn't want to kiss or be intimate with her partner so her partner got sick of it and started bullying her and maybe hitting her ?.
Second theory: she was hanging with a famous student that a lot of girls liked in her school and a jealous girl started spreading false rumors about her being a slut and a whore etc... and then she started getting hate from everyone depending on the rumors and bullied because of this jealous girl and her friends + other girls and maybe they bullied her physically and mentally?.
Maybe she was the ugly girl who blossoms later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Tobi's theory time!!
It's her stutter that is a possible bullying point it's not as bad but she has probably had help for it over the years.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Tobi's theory time!!
that second story is good, i would be OK with that :)

D

Deleted member 42

I think DPC has finished AL and had three updates of this while Milfy has had nothing since Christmas last year pretty disgraceful.
Well it does help that DPC is a decent dev, always truthful as far as i know and even if his updates take 2-3 months they're always great. ICSTOR has nothing going for him except those renders. His story and writing is awful and always fucks up his games, we'll see at the end of Milf City he'll just rush the game like he did with everything else. ICSTOR is like those big budget games that look great but are very shallow

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes