Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
and the dude reported me to mods, like we are in kindergarten LOL
why didn't we reported you when you keep talking on and on about whoring the sweetest girl in the game????
Well that's exactly it like calling pot kettle black you want Maya to go one way which is the most likely way in the story, and he wants Maya to go the other way which goes against her character but this game is not for catering NTR I thought the lack of tag would make that clear.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Maya and Josie cannot take power, just as the MC cannot become president of the DIK, at most Josie and Maya take out Queen with the help of the MC, and they will become HOT, but Sage will be the president.
I believe that Jill is Bella's younger sister, perhaps half-sister, but not daughter.
They may not have family ties, Isabella may have grown attached to Jill by witnessing the bullying she has suffered.
I also believe that these acts could have been caused by Quinn, maybe even Jill was an aspiring HOT at one time, but Quinn knew that the girl could bring problems if she knew about drugs and prostitution, she may have used the Scavenger Hunt to attack Jill and force her to leave. Ok, this last part is perhaps a film too elaborate. Who knows...

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Well that's exactly it like calling pot kettle black you want Maya to go one way which is the most likely way in the story, and he wants Maya to go the other way which goes against her character but this game is not for catering NTR I thought the lack of tag would make that clear.
that's right, ok you have your version of the story (which is stupid btw...), i have mine, why would i report you to admin/mod because you have different opinion then me, like WTF??? :oops:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don't think that's the case cause we've already seen an old picture of her and Bella and she was pretty in it.
Do you mean this one? Because I don't know who they are for sure, and even if they are Bella and a young Jill she doesn't seem very pretty there.
screenshot0005.png

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
The second photo is in black and white, I don't think it's Jill, too young, but it could be a young Isabella with her mother, this can support the thesis that they are sisters. But honestly they are all forced ideas. As far as we know in the black and white picture there are Jill's grandmother and mother as young. That of Bella is rather recent, this can lead to think that Jill has a good memory of her mother, but not of her father (in fact absent in the photo), and that she sees in Bella a substitute for the mother figure. In short, it does not give indications on possible family relationships. It only validates the fact that there is a close relationship between the two. Another clue, perhaps insignificant, among the rewards there are also photos of Bella and Jill in lingerie, I honestly do not believe that DPC had put them if the two share a blood relationship.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MLBnoob and E.l.l.0

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It's Bella and Jill for sure and mini Jill is cute :p
Yeah, she is cute. But her strongest point is her curves. A preteen Jill with a bad haircut and bad clothes could pass as ugly, even if she has a pretty face. Hair does a lot.
The second photo is in black and white, I don't think it's Jill, too young, but it could be a young Isabella with her mother, this can support the thesis that they are sisters. But honestly they are all forced ideas. As far as we know in the black and white picture there are Jill's grandmother and mother as young. That of Bella is rather recent, this can lead to think that Jill has a good memory of her mother, but not of her father (in fact absent in the photo), and that she sees in Bella a substitute for the mother figure. In short, it does not give indications on possible family relationships. It only validates the fact that there is a close relationship between the two. Another clue, perhaps insignificant, among the rewards there are also photos of Bella and Jill in lingerie, I honestly do not believe that DPC had put them if the two share a blood relationship.
Jill reminds me a lot of the MC's mother. I'm not saying that they are blood related, but...

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Does anyone think the MC and Jill is similar to history repeating with the MC's father and mother?

Looks like that potential relationship his Dad's one with his Mum.

Also his dad mention of condoms suggests he played the field and was very sexually promiscuous in his youth...

Just like the MC in many of your playthroughs...

:unsure:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Does anyone think the MC and Jill is similar to history repeating with the MC's father and mother?

Looks like that potential relationship his Dad's one with his Mum.

Also his dad mention of condoms suggests he played the field and was very sexually promiscuous in his youth...

Just like the MC in many of your playthroughs...

:unsure:
A LOT. Everything MC's dad said about his wife seems to apply to Jill. Background, stubborness... And the MC also resembles his father...
You heartless fiend :LOL: she was young and could get away with it then and she grew up to be a fine young woman.
Hey, I'm not hearthless :LOL:
But it's something I've seen a lot, girls that weren't very pretty in her teens ended up being smoking hot in her twenties, and the other way around.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
how can you make a countdown timer when you don't know the date? :D
I was going to suggest the site used for Jim Butcher's "newest" book, Peace Talks. It has been claimed multiple times to have been 'ready to be sent to the publisher' (or editor, whatever) in the last 4 years, and even after claims of when a deadline was set, then you'd see "Oh, it's still 3 months from being done" (after saying it had been ready to be submitted). The site is - but at least from my end it appears the traffic finally broke it.

They had it set up with an incremental counter. Basically every time anybody/bot connected to the domain it just increased the day counter by 1. I'd swear the counter was up in the decades the last time I looked.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Jill also gives off extremely strong maternal instinct with her caring attitude to the MC due to her experience with bullying in the past and Bella likely helping her a lot through it.

I like rich girls or those in royalty who are shown as grounded and maternal, willing to care for people (Princess Diana like)

It's too easy to make rich girls in games like these spoilt to the point of unreasonableness, naivety and using money to get what they want.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like rich girls or those in royalty who are shown as grounded and maternal, willing to care for people (Princess Diana like)
I'd say that sums, Jill up doesn't let all that fortune go to her head and wants to make the world a better place she even went to all these lengths at helping the MC who was a complete stranger to her but that didn't stop her from helping, I'd like it if that was all there is to her just a nice normal girl with no added drama would be great.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I'd say that sums, Jill up doesn't let all that fortune go to her head and wants to make the world a better place she even went to all these lengths at helping the MC who was a complete stranger to her but that didn't stop her from helping, I'd like it if that was all there is to her just a nice normal girl with no added drama would be great.
Jill being bullied is not that much drama, but unfortunate aspects of life. I think it's quite natural to think a bullied person would have deep sympathy for other bullied persons. Indeed I hope there's not some massive drama regarding EVERY girl in the game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes