NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't know about all this. I think that the magic of a VN is when the story can convince you that you are looking at something more than an electronic doll that the dev posed and took a picture of—probably one they just purchased at the Daz store. I don't think that it is Josy's appearance that makes people love and/or hate her. I think that she is a pretty standard-looking Daz model. Probably originally a Victoria or Genesis model with some added mods and textures to make her look less like a certain character from that other VN we don't talk about. But I don't think that I really connected with Josy until I had to talk with her after she met her dad. Since we had broken up by then it was a bittersweet feeling, like I was really meeting her for the first time and it was too late. Up until then, she hadn't really made much of an impression on me. It is probably what compelled me to start a new playthrough and do things differently with her. I'm not saying that this is the best written VN on the site by any means, but it clearly understands the assignment.

Catsup3227

Jul 22, 2024
Have anyone decompiled a Ren'Py game before? I followed this guide but it couldn't decomple Being A Dik 0.8.3 PC with this method. Anyone else that has been successful?

Sep 10, 2023

Luzethel

Feb 25, 2018
Another level below Josy :sneaky: ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Sage is hot but Josy is Queen to me
View attachment 4157692
:love::love::love:Alady
I have to confess that my first path was Josy and Maya but prioritizing Josy, but I liked Sage's story more, I have a feeling that Josy and Maya's story is not going to end well. And of course, now there's Zoey... and Quinn, who I also love... God... my heart is in trouble... o_Oo_Oo_O

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Ffs all choice that Dr PinkCake make is for reason , there none that not affects the play and all come fruition in. E.g. say jill she choose one song for musical , fine she choose it. Say she choose other , she choose that
Bruhh he only 1 make this vn. You say he not own model ? :unsure::unsure: ik he make it and design the char , can no say it not his. Give credits where credit due or STFU ! :censored::censored::censored:
AAAAnd he go quiet :whistle::coffee: Why fight like cat and dog ? How you say jill in lot of game :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: she not
Tommy Blowjob.gif Tommy Rimjob.gif
Come up for some air, DPC doesn't care how much you gargle his cock if you're on this site :KEK:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I have to confess that my first path was Josy and Maya but prioritizing Josy, but I liked Sage's story more, I have a feeling that Josy and Maya's story is not going to end well. And of course, now there's Zoey... and Quinn, who I also love... God... my heart is in trouble... o_Oo_Oo_O
I think it depends on what you mean by end well if your wanting to get both girls in the end then I think your right not going to get a good end if want just one that going to go a lot better apart from MC doing something dumb

Luzethel

Feb 25, 2018
I think it depends on what you mean by end well if your wanting to get both girls in the end then I think your right not going to get a good end if want just one that going to go a lot better apart from MC doing something dumb
I have the feeling that if you continue with both of them, in the end they will end up leaving you, they have a totally different connection between them than the one they have with you, there is still a lot of time to find out.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I have the feeling that if you continue with both of them, in the end they will end up leaving you, they have a totally different connection between them than the one they have with you, there is still a lot of time to find out.
Both Josy and Maya are into MC far more then the other girl and they don't really hide it. To me the way things are going Josy and Maya are meant to break up and be with MC. If MC is balance with both girls I think that could let him keep dating both until he got to pick if you favor one then goes into solo with that girl. I don't think there would be a path where they both leave you one yes but not both

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Both Josy and Maya are into MC far more then the other girl and they don't really hide it. To me the way things are going Josy and Maya are meant to break up and be with MC. If MC is balance with both girls I think that could let him keep dating both until he got to pick if you favor one then goes into solo with that girl. I don't think there would be a path where they both leave you one yes but not both
Maya is not in to MC, she into anyone who give a fuck about her Tuition problem:whistle::p:ROFLMAO::KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
well I didn't notice any of them or think anything of them honestly so this is news to me which is why it doesn't feel like it is to me. but Spock just pointed them out so I can understand how one can see those as signals , I guess if you are actively thinking about that yeah I can see how it can come across as being dragged out. For me it just doesn't as like I said I never thought anything of them so in Episode 10 it kind felt like it came out of nowhere to me.
Yeah, I think the whole MC and Elena friendship happen just all of sudden virtually from out of nowhere. The only noticeable interaction that comes to my mind was in episode 7, when I visited Josy and Elena is there, and makes some remark.
Than she and Rio greet MC and Jacob at the Hots party in the same episode, telling MC to "Behave". Oh she make a remark on Roster if you take a picture with Quinn, and yeah the Specail drink in ep 8, and the morning scene where she Advise MC before He make his big "decision". Than all of sudden, in the Halloween Episode MC and Elena are like buddy buddy,with each others sitting in the couch talking about the game on the phone app. Oh and She show up if you Sexting with Lily.
frankly, I think MC has way more " set up " with Sally, then with Elena. MC and Elena was very Random, Heather and Sally has been draged out way longer
:unsure:

Reactions: iamcomming
4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes