N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week went by fast. It's hard to imagine that by next Thursday I will be doing this full-time.

I have planned to do many things and I've started working on a backlog that I want to do for my games.

Acting Lessons news
This week I posted the first Acting Lessons render set of Melissa. It's currently in early access for the DIK Vice President tier and will be available for +$15 patrons on Saturday 19th October. These render sets are meant to give glimpses of what happened after Acting Lessons ended and they will mostly have lewd content. I plan to release new sets periodically.

While I'm on the subject of Acting Lessons, I recently published trading cards and other community goodies on Steam. Read that post if you're interested.

Development news
Regarding Being a DIK development, 57 animations are fully completed and I have about 20 posed animations in the render queue.

I will start posing more static renders, starting this weekend.

As soon as I get to do this full-time, I'm sure that the things that can be sped up, like posing and writing dialogue, will take off.

Episode 4 has gotten an official title and it is "Episode 4 - When Worlds Collide".

Poll news
In poll news, the Cosmetic poll for Jill ended today. The winner in all polls, with a slim margin, was option #4.
pollwinner.jpg

Soon, the poll for "Special Render Main Girl" will begin. Since Isabella won last Episode, she can't win this time.

poll.jpg

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018

This week went by fast. It's hard to imagine that by next Thursday I will be doing this full-time.

I have planned to do many things and I've started working on a backlog that I want to do for my games.

Acting Lessons news
This week I posted the first Acting Lessons render set of Melissa. It's currently in early access for the DIK Vice President tier and will be available for +$15 patrons on Saturday 19th October. These render sets are meant to give glimpses of what happened after Acting Lessons ended and they will mostly have lewd content. I plan to release new sets periodically.

While I'm on the subject of Acting Lessons, I recently published trading cards and other community goodies on Steam. Read that post if you're interested.

Development news
Regarding Being a DIK development, 57 animations are fully completed and I have about 20 posed animations in the render queue.

I will start posing more static renders, starting this weekend.

As soon as I get to do this full-time, I'm sure that the things that can be sped up, like posing and writing dialogue, will take off.

Episode 4 has gotten an official title and it is "Episode 4 - When Worlds Collide".

Poll news
In poll news, the Cosmetic poll for Jill ended today. The winner in all polls, with a slim margin, was option #4.
View attachment 425573

Soon, the poll for "Special Render Main Girl" will begin. Since Isabella won last Episode, she can't win this time.

View attachment 425572

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
With Bella out of the picture, I think Jill will win this poll. Maybe she would even win with Bella included anyway, and she's the LI with less lewd content atm. Go Jill!
screenshot0005.png
Note: I don't mind any of the others winning, as I like them all anyway.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Acting Lessons render set of Melissa. It's currently in early access for the DIK Vice President tier and will be available for +$15 patrons on Saturday 19th October. These render sets are meant to give glimpses of what happened after Acting Lessons ended and they will mostly have lewd content. I plan to release new sets periodically.
Slightly OT, but I'd also very much like to see what happened with Melissa after:

Mel1.png
Looks like I am going to have to put AL back on watched threads come October 19th!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
just saying loving the title when worlds collide. its making u expect some crazy stuff haven't been playing it in a while but very much needing this next update. the waiting is so bad but I know when the update drops its gonna be more then worth it. by far one of the best games around with pretty much something for everybody. been playing it trough multiple times and in different ways just to make sure I don't miss anything lol the songs are stuck in my head of that game now dwl.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
So, Episode 4 - When Worlds Collide, what do you all think? :D
nice title for a season finale :)

i hope it ends with a BANG :D
That expression could be applied to several confrontational situations, but I think it mainly deals with each of the LIs stories: Maya and Josy being in a relationship with each other and now being confronted with the fact that both have a secret involving engaging in sexual acts with MC behind each other's backs; Bella and Jill's past and connection possibly being revealed and/or the fact that both are attracted to MC while being supportive of each other; Sage possibly finding out who Chad is cheating on her with and/or she learning about the HOTs' shady business.

And maybe this is the episode where we need to make choices that will impact who we can pursue in the story; like we finding out that we can't have both "worlds" as they would "collide" with each other, thus forcing us to make the most difficult decision up to now.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
There will be no incest in DPC's games, confirmed by the man himself.

Award render:

jillbella.png

Reminder: there will be no incest in DPC's games.

No character who might even hypothetically fuck another character are related by blood to another in this game, period.

So can you please stop with the blood relation theories, please? Thank you.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
There will be no incest in DPC's games, confirmed by the man himself.

Award render:

View attachment 425660

Reminder: there will be no incest in DPC's games.

No character who might even hypothetically fuck another character are related by blood to another in this game, period.

So can you please stop with the blood relation theories, please? Thank you.
All that render confirms to me is Jill could be a futa.

Why else would she enjoy Bella sucking her finger?

Plus with the way Bella is on top of her it doesn't disprove my theory I'm ignoring every other jill render from now on...

At the very least she's hiding a strapon in her room.

:unsure:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Date with Jill also, maybe her parents come visit her and they see her with MC, rich and poor collide :)
I think it could go that way, rich-poor. And it relates with what I was talking about :LOL: (But it also could apply to other people's story, like the door scene at the end of ep3 with many doors opening). The MC-Jill relation can be a reenacion of his parents' one, or maybe we discover something about his mother's relatives.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
With Bella out of the picture, I think Jill will win this poll.
Note: I don't mind any of the others winning, as I like them all anyway.
Surely Sage will get an edge in the poll with all that side boob action?!
Based on that poll (the one where Jacob had 2 votes) Jill should win. However, she already has a gallery while Maya and Sage do not, so I hope one of latter wins. (Even though if Maya wins, it'll make the big Mayan Kingdom presence on this thread way too happy :p :LOL:).

And maybe this is the episode where we need to make choices that will impact who we can pursue in the story; like we finding out that we can't have both "worlds" as they would "collide" with each other, thus forcing us to make the most difficult decision up to now.
Yeah that seems almost confirmed now (way too early IMO) but save scumming is your friend - especially those of you who have 100+ saves (you know who you are :p).

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
at least on this I had guessed, they are not relatives, and then I insist, the photo in B / N is Jill with her mother. Bella has replaced her as a mother figure.
I am also convinced that the two met in college, I believe that Bella became attached when she saw Jill being bullied, perhaps because she herself suffered some trauma, thus explaining her initial distrust of MC.
And I think Quinn is the cause of that bullying, keeping Jill away from the Hot, knowing full well how he would react if he discovered drugs and prostitution.
Ok, this is my definitive theory, let's wait for episode 4 now to see if I guessed it.:coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes