Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
All that render confirms to me is Jill could be a futa.

Why else would she enjoy Bella sucking her finger?

Plus with the way Bella is on top of her it doesn't disprove my theory I'm ignoring every other jill render from now on...

At the very least she's hiding a strapon in her room.

:unsure:
I remember a while back probably when we were in the 100s of this thread a few people would say things like this as well only thing is back then the Jill Fanclub would have lynched you :LOL: damn I miss those days.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That expression could be applied to several confrontational situations, but I think it mainly deals with each of the LIs stories: Maya and Josy being in a relationship with each other and now being confronted with the fact that both have a secret involving engaging in sexual acts with MC behind each other's backs; Bella and Jill's past and connection possibly being revealed and/or the fact that both are attracted to MC while being supportive of each other; Sage possibly finding out who Chad is cheating on her with and/or she learning about the HOTs' shady business.

And maybe this is the episode where we need to make choices that will impact who we can pursue in the story; like we finding out that we can't have both "worlds" as they would "collide" with each other, thus forcing us to make the most difficult decision up to now.
DPC said the new season simply means new binary,all episode will eventually merge into one big build,so personally I`m not expecting any major conclusions to anything,moreover I am expecting anothe cliffhanger,which we all love so much :giggle:

As for the difficult decisions,they`re difficult only if you`re not me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More important question is could those belong to Quinn?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
DPC said the new season simply means new binary,all episode will eventually merge into one big build,so personally I`m not expecting any major conclusions to anything,moreover I am expecting anothe cliffhanger,which we all love so much :giggle:

As for the difficult decisions,they`re difficult only if you`re not me

More important question is could those belong to Quinn?
You could try smelling them, if they smell like poison and death they may be Quinn's :LOL:

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019

This week went by fast. It's hard to imagine that by next Thursday I will be doing this full-time.

I have planned to do many things and I've started working on a backlog that I want to do for my games.

Acting Lessons news
This week I posted the first Acting Lessons render set of Melissa. It's currently in early access for the DIK Vice President tier and will be available for +$15 patrons on Saturday 19th October. These render sets are meant to give glimpses of what happened after Acting Lessons ended and they will mostly have lewd content. I plan to release new sets periodically.

While I'm on the subject of Acting Lessons, I recently published trading cards and other community goodies on Steam. Read that post if you're interested.

Development news
Regarding Being a DIK development, 57 animations are fully completed and I have about 20 posed animations in the render queue.

I will start posing more static renders, starting this weekend.

As soon as I get to do this full-time, I'm sure that the things that can be sped up, like posing and writing dialogue, will take off.

Episode 4 has gotten an official title and it is "Episode 4 - When Worlds Collide".

Poll news
In poll news, the Cosmetic poll for Jill ended today. The winner in all polls, with a slim margin, was option #4.
View attachment 425573

Soon, the poll for "Special Render Main Girl" will begin. Since Isabella won last Episode, she can't win this time.

View attachment 425572

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
One more week and the speed will be boost up !

madfam

Apr 27, 2017
I think maybe Bella is an old friend of MCs mom or dads ex. Jill is too old to be Bellas daughter so maybe a step sister or step daughter. Her husband was rich and he passed away so she now has to take care of Jill.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheFinder

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I remember a while back probably when we were in the 100s of this thread a few people would say things like this as well only thing is back then the Jill Fanclub would have lynched you :LOL: damn I miss those days.
Breh you and others here know I kid. Plus I have no favourites. I hang in all fanclubs.

Now I just need to convince DPC to have polygamous relationships in this game...

:unsure:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

This week went by fast. It's hard to imagine that by next Thursday I will be doing this full-time.

I have planned to do many things and I've started working on a backlog that I want to do for my games.

Acting Lessons news
This week I posted the first Acting Lessons render set of Melissa. It's currently in early access for the DIK Vice President tier and will be available for +$15 patrons on Saturday 19th October. These render sets are meant to give glimpses of what happened after Acting Lessons ended and they will mostly have lewd content. I plan to release new sets periodically.

While I'm on the subject of Acting Lessons, I recently published trading cards and other community goodies on Steam. Read that post if you're interested.

Development news
Regarding Being a DIK development, 57 animations are fully completed and I have about 20 posed animations in the render queue.

I will start posing more static renders, starting this weekend.

As soon as I get to do this full-time, I'm sure that the things that can be sped up, like posing and writing dialogue, will take off.

Episode 4 has gotten an official title and it is "Episode 4 - When Worlds Collide".

Poll news
In poll news, the Cosmetic poll for Jill ended today. The winner in all polls, with a slim margin, was option #4.
View attachment 425573

Soon, the poll for "Special Render Main Girl" will begin. Since Isabella won last Episode, she can't win this time.

View attachment 425572

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Jill's definitely gonna win that one.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes