ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
The thing is with Maya her first big step was telling us that she had a girlfriend and that probably wasn't an easy thing to tell the MC as he had become a friend and probably at the back of her mind worried that he like many others would judge her for that. And now secondly we weren't in a relationship with Maya sure we were close to it but it was more like fooling around and honestly she didn't have to tell us anything but she did. Maya, when the next update comes out, will probably be really down about the whole situation as she was clearly falling for the MC so it's just as bad on her as it is with the MC.
I still think in this day and age... Her peers judging her for being Bi is so outlandish as a plot point..

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
For Josy's part, it's sad that her popularity is so low as her treatment of the MC (IMO) was fine. She was upfront to the MC about her seeing someone from the very first date and when she called asking to stay with the MC, she promised to tell all face to face.

That sounded very much like an "I pick you" conversation to me...and that type of convo should indeed be face to face rather than over phone or text. If anything, it was the MC that was obtuse. Did he offer "I'll pick you up at the station and we can talk," for example? Nope he fobbed her off (to either spend more time with Maya or have a 3some with Quinn/Roina.) I'd say the MC's behavior was way more "untrustworthy" than Josy during this critical period.

What's wrong with u people? How's not a single menion bout that?
Hey about Melissa renders :p

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Well the way the world is full of judgmental people no matter what year it is and yes it's more accepted now but there is still people out there who still live in the past and can't accept these things.
That's true but we aren't talking bout those people... we 're talking about these college kids/her peers... Jocks to douchebags would love a bi girlfriend hoping she'd be into threesome with other girls... So who really is gonna judge her?

Reactions: yngve

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So who really is gonna judge her?
Young people will still judge you got the likes of Sarah who seems to bad mouth Maya and Derek and for what reason and she probably isn't the only one, you can teach people how too be better all you want but there will always be people that think they are above it and always in their mind, it's wrong to them

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
For Josy's part, it's sad that her popularity is so low as her treatment of the MC (IMO) was fine. She was upfront to the MC about her seeing someone from the very first date and when she called asking to stay with the MC, she promised to tell all face to face.

That sounded very much like an "I pick you" conversation to me...and that type of convo should indeed be face to face rather than over phone or text. If anything, it was the MC that was obtuse. Did he offer "I'll pick you up at the station and we can talk," for example? Nope he fobbed her off (to either spend more time with Maya or have a 3some with Quinn/Roina.) I'd say the MC's behavior was way more "untrustworthy" than Josy during this critical period.

Hey about Melissa renders :p
Thks. Glad to see there's still sanity around here, not so much about my ADD.

I agree w/u on Josy, but, to me, she just comes as 3.6 roentgen. She's not as fragile as Maya, chalenging as Bella, caring as Jill or daring as Sage, she's just... there.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Young people will still judge you got the likes of Sarah who seems to bad mouth Maya and Derek and for what reason and she probably isn't the only one, you can teach people how too be better all you want but there will always be people that think they are above it and always in their mind, it's wrong to them
That's not judging tho lmao.. Sarah is an asshole... Getting talked shit too or about isn't judging... It's a person being a douche..

I'll also like to remind you it's 2019.. No one is calling gay or bi people 'wrong'...

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: yngve and DrackDrap

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The lack of honesty and openness on her part while being completely transparent with her put a lot of players off.
Normally hiding secrets wouldn't be a problem with her, but she asked MC to be %100 honest with her and now this... The problem is not Josy here, it's hiding a big thing like this when there were many opportunities to tell. I presume Maya will try much, much more in Ep4 to win MC's trust back but it's too late for a considerable amount of people.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
It pretty much is all the same thing, you even have that scene in the second update where Maya even goes on about people judging her
Well I don't agree with that as a plot point period... This ain't the middle east. And it ain't the 90's anymore.. Also not the same thing... You can talk shit about someone without judging them and still be a asshole...

Reactions: yngve

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Normally hiding secrets wouldn't be a problem with her, but she asked MC to be %100 honest with her and now this... The problem is not Josy here, it's hiding a big thing like this when there were many opportunities to tell. I presume Maya will try much, much more in Ep4 to win MC's trust back but it's too late for a considerable amount of people.
It's not too late for Maya to start being more honest with MC, if she keeps hiding things more and more players are not gonna want to romance her and she'll lose popularity but now that Josy is here, we'll likely start to learn more about their relationship and be given the option to continue romancing them or end any romance with them.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

This week went by fast. It's hard to imagine that by next Thursday I will be doing this full-time.

I have planned to do many things and I've started working on a backlog that I want to do for my games.

Acting Lessons news
This week I posted the first Acting Lessons render set of Melissa. It's currently in early access for the DIK Vice President tier and will be available for +$15 patrons on Saturday 19th October. These render sets are meant to give glimpses of what happened after Acting Lessons ended and they will mostly have lewd content. I plan to release new sets periodically.

While I'm on the subject of Acting Lessons, I recently published trading cards and other community goodies on Steam. Read that post if you're interested.

Development news
Regarding Being a DIK development, 57 animations are fully completed and I have about 20 posed animations in the render queue.

I will start posing more static renders, starting this weekend.

As soon as I get to do this full-time, I'm sure that the things that can be sped up, like posing and writing dialogue, will take off.

Episode 4 has gotten an official title and it is "Episode 4 - When Worlds Collide".

Poll news
In poll news, the Cosmetic poll for Jill ended today. The winner in all polls, with a slim margin, was option #4.
View attachment 425573

Soon, the poll for "Special Render Main Girl" will begin. Since Isabella won last Episode, she can't win this time.

View attachment 425572

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Hmm...can't say i liked the winner. I see through shirt doesn't look like something Jill would wear. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes