TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Can't believe that we're already closing in on episode 4 and the first season of the game, it feels like the game was just released yesterday and i just got back from school to find that the game is finally released and i'm super hyped to play it, time sure flies by.
I was literally here just posting once every update saying how great the game is and my theory for the update and then i read all the comments without commenting or replying to anyone, after the last update literally everything changed for me, and it was a nice change since now i'm open about everything that i think of with you thread friends!.
Edit: +Now i'm known here as the Chick Josy fan thanks to Darkmetal :LOL:

Last edited:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Can't believe that we're already closing in on episode 4 and the first season of the game, it feels like the game was just released yesterday and i just got back from school to find that the game is finally released and i'm super hyped to play it, time sure flies by.
I was literally here just posting once every update saying how great the game is and my theory for the update and then i read all the comments without commenting or replying to anyone, after the last update literally everything changed for me, and it was a nice change since now i'm open about everything that i think of with you thread friends!.
Edit: +Now i'm known here as the Chick Josy fan thanks to Darkmetal :LOL:
To celebrate here's a classic Josy pic :love:

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
So who really is gonna judge her?
Bro there's still a lot of dumb young people who'll judge everyone for everything. The US is full of them even if they find it hot at the same time. Plus if someone was already feeling judged by their family like Maya, the chances are extremely likely that they won't want to reveal everything in college. If you can't trust your family to embrace you, why would you trust a bunch of idiot frat and sorority kids? If you've never felt accepted growing up, why would you feel accepted in a community full of strangers? Maya's just not ready to come out to every person she meets.

Getting talked shit too or about isn't judging
If someone's getting shit talked about them, then the person talking shit already judged that they're below them :unsure:

It'd be nice if Josy won the poll. Definitely would help this game feel like it's not playing favorites :p

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
It's not too late for Maya to start being more honest with MC, if she keeps hiding things more and more players are not gonna want to romance her and she'll lose popularity but now that Josy is here, we'll likely start to learn more about their relationship and be given the option to continue romancing them or end any romance with them.
Well yeah obviously, like the note abot her states. I will still check their backstory but nothing will change that fact. Of course, if only the backstory doesn't have a house fire lol

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
is jade the one who is the feminism teacher shes not as good as the math teacher so i vote for the math teacher but they are both good also hopefully the rich chick gets more scenes because she is mysterious and has big tits and if its gotta be a younger chick they should do anyone but the roommate because its not cool to bang ur friends sisters imo

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
is jade the one who is the feminism teacher shes not as good as the math teacher so i vote for the math teacher but they are both good also hopefully the rich chick gets more scenes because she is mysterious and has big tits and if its gotta be a younger chick they should do anyone but the roommate because its not cool to bang ur friends sisters imo
When you don't remember any name from the game and only remember the girls with big tits :LOL:

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I just started playing this for the first time. So nice to see more decent VN's. Been at it all night and I just started Ep3.

Not really sure how the alignment works with the girls though, I seem to be ok with mostly everyone and yet I'm mostly at neutral. (not really by choice, just going with what feels natural) Hope that doesn't mean I'll miss out on most stuff that way.

Jill and Isabella best girls btw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hated Chad at the start but at the point where I am now I feel sorry for him.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Me watching the final part of ver 0.3.1:

Crazy Laughing .gif

Crying .gif

(i didn't find a gif about a villain or someone insane crying like a super depressed person and meanwhile laughing like they just listened the best joke in the whole human history)...hell that twist hit me like Sephiroth's meteor...

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I just started playing this for the first time. So nice to see more decent VN's. Been at it all night and I just started Ep3.

Not really sure how the alignment works with the girls though, I seem to be ok with mostly everyone and yet I'm mostly at neutral. (not really by choice, just going with what feels natural) Hope that doesn't mean I'll miss out on most stuff that way.

Don't let her being married deter you in the slightest my friend, as a main girl she's fair game to pursue.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Bro there's still a lot of dumb young people who'll judge everyone for everything. The US is full of them even if they find it hot at the same time. Plus if someone was already feeling judged by their family like Maya, the chances are extremely likely that they won't want to reveal everything in college. If you can't trust your family to embrace you, why would you trust a bunch of idiot frat and sorority kids? If you've never felt accepted growing up, why would you feel accepted in a community full of strangers? Maya's just not ready to come out to every person she meets.

If someone's getting shit talked about them, then the person talking shit already judged that they're below them :unsure:

It'd be nice if Josy won the poll. Definitely would help this game feel like it's not playing favorites :p
We're talking Judging her specially for her sexual preferences, in this day and age where there is a whole community built up to protect her and the schools hold such harassment in high regard when reported.. I find it hard to intake as a plot point.

And false... shit talking is shit talking... You're putting too much stock into it dude... Sarah obviously doesn't like Maya... But that could simply be because Maya is hotter then her obviously And holds more personal value..

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018

I think it's more to it then that Imo...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
We're talking Judging her specially for her sexual preferences, in this day and age where there is a whole community built up to protect her and the schools hold such harassment in high regard when reported.. I find it hard to intake as a plot point.
If we are all SOOOOOO enlightened, why is it that almost everyone on this thread (including me) is laughing our collective ass off over the speculation that Chad has a gay lover? I am sure that at least a few of us (not I, any longer) are part of that 'whole community' you write of.

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
One community does not mean that suddenly everyone is okay with it. Even if they are, what's actually happening is that Maya is uncomfortable with anyone knowing that she's bi because she fears she will be judged. I don't see how that's a hard point to believe. Have you never met anyone that's part of the LGBT community and has been uncomfortable with revealing that without getting to know the person first?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes