Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
also should i be increasing my DIK score or decrease it, it doesn't really explain what happens if it goes up or low too much.
Certain choices are tied to certain DIK/CHIK level. If you are commited to one sometimes you are only given one choice. Girls prefer various level of commitment on these scales. Some like DIK some like CHICK options. Some are into full-on chicks and some are into full-on diks. Its a balancing act but in truth you cannot have them all so don't even try, aim for what comes naturally for you.. and then use walkthrough-mod, savescaming. The usual stuff.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Those who say that DrPinkCake doesn't do incest are absolutely correct.

But, there are already siblings in this game. And if nothing ever happens being Tybalt and Jill (assuming that they are brother and sister), incest wouldn't be in this game, would it? That goes for the other sibling pairs, as well. No sex, no incest.

Having said all that, those who have pointed out that Jill knows that Tybalt is trying to get into her panties are correct, too. It doesn't seem likely that she would put up with any of it, if she were Tybalt's sister.

EDIT: Oh yeah! Bella would certainly know if Tybalt was Jill's brother. And she would certainly react differently in her conversation with Jill about him.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Prison school
Brilliant Anime, shame it never got to do a second season... Being a DIK Prison School. Now there's a crossover I'd pay to see. Our boys DIK's in Prison with the HOT's and Bella and Jade and Cathy being the School Council/Guards. Burke as Chairman:ROFLMAO:

there's a guy who would kill for a quinn doll :sneaky:
jill doll would come with authentic hymen :love: it will be a part of deluxe package though, high class hymen only for high class people would be a slogan in DPC's shop

this whole merch thing is getting out of control :ROFLMAO: we've got some legitimate ideas now.
Oh you can get high quality dolls. Listening to a podcast with a guy who has been making and selling them for a number of years it wouldn't be hard for us to have a complete Being a DIK harem in Dolls. The only issue is they can be pretty expensive I've seen some go for 1.5k upwards to 5.7k. I'd have no problems buying a doll of main girl or side girl. Cathy, Bella and Jade sandwich here we go boys! :love:

Last edited:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Oh yeah! Bella would certainly know if Tybalt was Jill's brother. And she would certainly react differently in her conversation with Jill about him.
You know speaking of Bella and her relationship with Jill. I had started to wonder if what Bella said to the MC was purely to get him on a date with herself, a scare tactic, or if she actually believes what she said? Perhaps a combination of all three? :unsure: Just want to see other peoples thoughts on this. Bella tells the MC that to get along with/closer to Jill he HAS to get along with her (making it seem that her word in some ways would even be absolute to an extent), yet things I've seen in this game kind of contradict that. While I'm sure Jill looks to Bella for advice and respects her opinion; I'm just not as convinced it was to the degree Bella made it out to be.

For one Bella hates Tybalt and has verbally told this to Jill on many occasions I'm sure. Pretty sure she's even explained in detail as to why this is the case to Jill at some point off screen as well. But none of this has stopped Jill from trusting Tybalt, befriending him, or hanging around him. :cautious: In the same respect (forgive me if Im wrong here) but I think I remember that if you don't get Bella's approval but still have enough points with Jill you can ask her out regardless and she'll accept the date. I could be wrong its hard to remember everything when you've done multiple playthroughs on various routes. lol That's not saying Jill is supposed to be a robot. Of course she's going to make her own decision like any normal young adult would, regardless of what Bella says if Jill's interested enough in an individual. :)

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You know speaking of Bella and her relationship with Jill. I had started to wonder if what Bella said to the MC was purely to get him on a date with herself, a scare tactic, or if she actually believes what she said? Perhaps a combination of all three? :unsure: Just want to see other peoples thoughts on this. Bella tells the MC that to get along with/closer to Jill he HAS to get along with her (making it seem that her word in some ways would even be absolute to an extent), yet things I've seen in this game kind of contradict that. While I'm sure Jill looks to Bella for advice and respects her opinion; I'm just not as convinced it's was to the degree Bella made it out to be.

For one Bella hates Tybalt and has verbally told this to Jill on many occasions I'm sure. Pretty sure she's even explained in detail as to why this is the case to Jill at some point off screen as well. But none of this has stopped Jill from trusting Tybalt, befriending him, or hanging around him. :cautious: In the same respect (forgive me if Im wrong here) but I think I remember that if you don't get Bella's approval but still have enough points with Jill you can ask her out regardless and she'll accept the date. I could be wrong its hard to remember everything when you've done multiple playthroughs on various routes. lol That's not saying Jill is supposed to be a robot. Of course she's going to make her own decision like any normal young adult would, regardless of what Bella says if Jill's interested enough in an individual. :)
It also sets up the possibility of Jill finding out how close the MC has been getting with Bella I'd like to see her reaction to that would Jill be angry with them? or would she be more shocked that Bella has opened up a little to the MC.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Or maybe Melonie.
At first i thought is just the obvious pun but then i googled it and lo behold, Melonie is indeed a thing :geek: I wonder if she isn't just the slutty melon who toys with Tybalt. What if Melonie is a HOTs "agent". A slutty melon infiltrator! ..have you taken your pills today? Just asking since you sound particularly inspired... Of course i did *takes pills*
Yeah, i like Melonie.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You know speaking of Bella and her relationship with Jill. I had started to wonder if what Bella said to the MC was purely to get him on a date with herself, a scare tactic, or if she actually believes what she said? Perhaps a combination of all three? :unsure: Just want to see other peoples thoughts on this. Bella tells the MC that to get along with/closer to Jill he HAS to get along with her (making it seem that her word in some ways would even be absolute to an extent), yet things I've seen in this game kind of contradict that. While I'm sure Jill looks to Bella for advice and respects her opinion; I'm just not as convinced it was to the degree Bella made it out to be.

It is obvious that Bella is conflicted about the MC. She is definitely attracted to and aroused by him. But she is, after all, a married woman (at least in her own eyes). Hence the conflict. So she tells herself that she is doing all of these things with the MC to see if he is worthy of Jill, "I did the right thing. This was for Jill. Married women don't fool around with young students." If the MC knocks on Isabella's door, things could get really interesting, really fast.

As for Jill accepting the MC's request for a date, I don't see any restrictions on that at all. Not Bella's approval, not relationship points, not DIK/CHICK points. Nothing. The MC always asks; Jill always agrees, and gives him her phone number.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
He will not. This is set in stone.
Thank god! I always thought there would be some ntr/sharing with another guy shit in this game and never gave it a try up to yesterday because of this... same thing with acting lessons - should i give a try as well?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thank god! I always thought there would be some ntr/sharing with another guy shit in this game and never gave it a try up to yesterday because of this... same thing with acting lessons - should i give a try as well?
Well, you really shot yourself in the leg then :D No such thing will happen here. There are close friends, there are fellowship, there are BFFs but that what you mentioned and lets not mention it again will not happen, ever.

AL is a different cup of coffee but in this regard its the same so go on, give it a try, though a fair warning: There is a brutal plot twist in that story which turns the whole experience into a grim one so if you aren't into serious drama (tragedy) then don't play it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
"I did the right thing. This was for Jill. Married women don't fool around with young students." If the MC knocks on Isabella's door, things could get really interesting, really fast.
But for how long can Bella keep fooling herself about this is what I want to know she is going to have to come to this relazition that James is gone and he is not coming back, she clearly sees something in the MC but what does she do does she wait still or does she take that chance if she was to wait it probably wouldn't work out so well with her especially if the MC has decided to keep pursuing Jill and I really can't see Bella taking her chances with the MC if she knows Jill is happy with the MC, she has quite the dilemma on her hands.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Well, you really shot yourself in the leg then :D No such thing will happen here. There are close friends, there are fellowship, there are BFFs but that what you mentioned and lets not mention it again will not happen, ever.

AL is a different cup of coffee but in this regard its the same so go on, give it a try, though a fair warning: There is a brutal plot twist in that story which turns the whole experience into a grim one so if you aren't into serious drama (tragedy) then don't play it.
Thank you for summarize it, i will definitely give a try. I hope it's just as well done as Being a DIK.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But for how long can Bella keep fooling herself about this is what I want to know she is going to have to come to this relazition that James is gone and he is not coming back
Definitely for a while longer. She won't just snap out of it. I expect this will remain an integral part of the issues we will face on her path. Everything seem to have been set up for this to play a major role when it comes to issues with her.
especially if the MC has decided to keep pursuing Jill
I think that already suggest the player picks the Jill route. Then her inner voice that says "this for the best" will win and her issues maaaaybe won't be poured on the mc and Jill route will have other issues to deal with.

That being said, Bella is the type of character that can snap. So its definitely not a certainty that she can't become an issue on the Jill route later on.
she has quite the dilemma on her hands.
Yes, the interesting question if we can back out when she is already starts to get clingy and how that will affect her. This is what i mentioned above, there is the possibility here that she snaps, i do see the potential in her to be that type. Its always more dramatic if someone you trust turns on you. So on a Jill path objectively speaking its way more dramatic when the trusted friend turns upon her/us then just the obvious "hey i'm the one to loath" Tybalt.

I hope this won't be the case. And on the other hand Bella seem to be good at self-control. She can get ahold on her feelings with an iron grip. So its just as likely she will handle it well. Hard to tell at this stage. Who know how deep the rabbit hole is with Bella.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes