name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Jade can be fully aware and involved, only having issues with her precious hubby fucking around instead of just collecting the money while fucking her.
Again,problem with motivation - they already have money and have been making donations to the school,they had money long before meeting Quinn.On top of that Jade is a feminist and not the 3rd and above wave looney,would she be ok with extorting money from female students who are earning money for their tuitions by selling their bodies?I don`t think so.

Sure it can happen,would it be good writting though?No.

What donations are you talking about did I miss something?

I'm not saying money motivates him but it's simply a way to obtain more of what he wants (pussy).

I thought about him possibility blackmailing Quinn and co but assuming he's been using their services for quite some time (say over a year or so) then I'd imagine Quinn would want some sort of leverage against to create a stalemate. If Quinn was being blackmailed or even extorted I'd imagine she'd be quite upset and agitated but she isn't.

Him wanting a small cut of the money Quinn makes in addition to the services he pays for in exchange for complicity isn't so far fetched imho.
Sometimes I`m thinking you`re missing a lot:HideThePain:

You see the whole argument falls when you realize he already can have what he wants without jumping through extra hoops.

It can be more of a deal than a blackmail - imagine teacher or dean catching students in the act of prostituting themselves - they`re fucked,expelled maybe even worse but than he says : you can stay but I get a lil something in return - it`s blackmail yes but it`s also a deal

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Again,problem with motivation - they already have money and have been making donations to the school,they had money long before meeting Quinn.On top of that Jade is a feminist and not the 3rd and above wave looney,would she be ok with extorting money from female students who are earning money for their tuitions by selling their bodies?I don`t think so.

Sure it can happen,would it be good writting though?No.

Sometimes I`m thinking you`re missing a lot:HideThePain:

You see the whole argument falls when you realize he already can have what he wants without jumping through extra hoops.

It can be more of a deal than a blackmail - imagine teacher or dean catching students in the act of prostituting themselves - they`re fucked,expelled maybe even worse but than he says : you can stay but I get a lil something in return - it`s blackmail yes but it`s also a deal
It gets more complicated than that if the higher authority in this case Burke willingly uses their services. He's gonna have to jump through hoops as a result.

Again, what do you mean by donations in relation to him?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It gets more complicated than that if the higher authority in this case Burke willingly uses their services. He's gonna have to jump through hoops as a result.

Again, what do you mean by donations in relation to him?
That makes no sens.
If he knows and is using that knowledge to get sex - than thats it,he`s getting it,it`s simple.
by adding money into the mix it becomes unnecessery complicated FOR HIM,money,ironicly are the hoops.

It has been said that Tybalts parents are making donations,it has theorized that Tybalt is Jade`s naphew but that`s based on nothing so I`m gonna go with the information provided to me by the game and judging by those informations Tybalt is Burkes son.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Omg i wrote a whole essay on this before i realized i could almost publish what i've just written so i just scrapped the damn thing!
Look, motivation snotivation! It doesn't matter whats the motivation behind the motivation of the motivation. Burke gets freebies because he sells grades, helps with tutition and because this sounds remotely plausible it works. The Dev won't give a better one because he doesn't wanna write (and plan) an actually fully working college with every single realistic details and he is totally right by doing so. Would be totally pointless, useless, needless.

Some "why"s will never get an answer. Ever. It silly? No, its theatre. Fiction. There is nothing behind the props. There won't be running water in the prop house. This is what exactly we are doing right now its on us, not on the Dev. We are trotting into the prop house of a prop street and checking if in the prop fridge are there actual food and when it turns out there isn't we say thats silly. No, we are just vastly overthinking this.. needlessly.

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That makes no sens.
If he knows and is using that knowledge to get sex - than thats it,he`s getting it,it`s simple.
by adding money into the mix it becomes unnecessery complicated FOR HIM,money,ironicly are the hoops.

It has been said that Tybalts parents are making donations,it has theorized that Tybalt is Jade`s naphew but that`s based on nothing so I`m gonna go with the information provided to me by the game and judging by those informations Tybalt is Burkes son.
He's still in deep shit by getting sexual services from students.

I think Tybalt is his nephew. Both his parents being teachers would be public knowledge around the school.

Reactions: michael1984

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Omg i wrote a whole essay on this before i realized i could almost publish what i've just written so i just scrapped the damn thing!
Look, motivation snotivation! It doesn't matter whats the motivation behind the motivation of the motivation. Burke gets freebies because he sells grades, helps with tutition and because this sounds remotely plausible it works. The Dev won't give a better one because he doesn't wanna write (and plan) an actually fully working college with every single realistic details and he is totally right by doing so. Would be totally pointless, useless, needless.

Some "why"s will never get an answer. Ever. It silly? No, its theatre. Fiction. There is nothing behind the props. There won't be running water in the prop house. This is what exactly we are doing right now its on us, not on the Dev. We are trotting into the prop house of a prop street and checking if in the prop fridge are there actual food and when it turns out there isn't we say thats silly. No, we are just vastly overthinking this.. needlessly.
No,no,no I get what you are saying and I do agree - the thing is Burke selling grades creates problems both for him and for the consistency of the characters
Which
Him just finding out and using that knowledge to make a deal,does not create,in other words it`s just simpler explanation ;)

He's still in deep shit by getting sexual services from students.

I think Tybalt is his nephew. Both his parents being teachers would be public knowledge around the school.
I don`t - him being Burkes naphew would be just as much of a public knowledge,he(Tybalt) uses his last name: Burke,on the social media,you think nobody noticed?:p

Info that game gave us is:
-Tybalt is rich
-Burkes are rich
-Tybalts parents are making donations to the school
-Burkes appear rich enough to make donations to the school
-Jade has a picture of Tybalt next to her picture with her husband
-...Tybalt`s last name is Burke

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No,no,no I get what you are saying and I do agree - the thing is Burke selling grades creates problems both for him and for the consistency of the characters
Which
Him just finding out and using that knowledge to make a deal,does not create,in other words it`s just simpler explanation ;)

I don`t - him being Burkes naphew would be just as much of a public knowledge,he(Tybalt) uses his last name: Burke,on the social media,you think nobody noticed?:p

Info that game gave us is:
-Tybalt is rich
-Burkes are rich
-Tybalts parents are making donations to the school
-Burkes appear rich enough to make donations to the school
-Jade has a picture of Tybalt next to her picture with her husband
-...Tybalt`s last name is Burke
What leads you to believe that Jade and Stephen are rich or anywhere near Tybalt's level of rich? Sure they're well off due to their jobs and occupation at a college but no emphasis has been made regarding their wealth. Tybalt is obviously related to one of them based of that picture they have of him, Stephen the much more likely reason one due to Tybalt having the same last name as him. Jade only has it due to marriage. Again I'm not sure what makes you think he seems wealthy enough to provide large donations to the school.

Tybalt's parents are filthy rich and being a professor at a college isn't a profession most multi-millionaires (assuming his parents are at a minimum) have. His parents being Jade/Burke is something that would have likely been established by now instead DPC revealed to us a family connection. Instead we get his last name as another hint.

And finally assuming Tybalt's roughly around 20 years old and Jade being in her late 30's to 40 would make her a bit too young for her to be a mother. Which doesn't make much sense from what Burke told Jade about being in previous relationships that didn't work out.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
And finally assuming Tybalt's roughly around 20 years old and Jade being in her late 30's to 40 would make her a bit too young for her to be a mother. Which doesn't make much sense from what Burke told Jade about being in previous relationships that didn't work out.
That is the only problem,which also pretty much excludes the naphew theory,Jade could have Tybalt at 20 - nothing uncommon about that - he has same hair - which is enough likeness for me to accept him as her son - but he looks nothing like Burke,yet Tybalts last name is Burke and not Jade`s maiden name,which in case of naphew would mean he`s related to Burke and not Jade,which I just don`t see.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
-JuNioR- what have you done!? :eek: The Linda-liking now spreads! The responsibility is yours alone! ..i mean gonna blame you for it in any case :sneaky:
Him just finding out and using that knowledge to make a deal,does not create,in other words it`s just simpler explanation
The funny thing is that we pretty much debating over how much a slime Burke is :sneaky: Whether he is disgustingly or absolutely so.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I was thinking maybe it's a coincidence but I'm really not so sure, what I do think however there could be a bigger clue in the picture frame that we couldn't see.
The thing is there are no coincidences in a work of fiction,dpc or like Canto Forte like to call him dcp,has absolutne control over what the content is.Its also a reason why im very curious about that ionian coin :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes