ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
The biggest DIK in the game is EASILY Magnar.

I guarantee you that he's the mastermind behind the scenes. He runs the nerds, he's got a smoking hot girlfriend, and yet he looks unassuming and geeky. Worst of all, motherfucker wears a bow tie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kinda reminds me of American Pie. Although Magnar is more of the poor type than on american pie. Cant wait to wedgie the bastard. Ugly bastard with that stupid bow tie and hot GF with glasses.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Says "I have a boyfriend", MC asks "really?" and she replies "yes."
Later she says "I actually don't have a boyfriend but I say this because that's the only way to stop guys from trying". She lied 2 times in a single sentence, which is actually impressive.
Then she doesn't even bother to tell about that to MC after he shows himself trustworthy and people actually use an excuse like "but she didn't have any opportunities to tell"... They stay at the same fucking room lmao.
And she also asks MC to be %100 honest with her and asks MC for help in various ways, but she just can't trust MC lol. Have fun with the embodiment of hypocrisy if you will.
Josy is also in the same situation, she also cheated on Maya but why is nobody upset about Josy? Because she didn't lie about it or go the way around it, she said she's in a relationship the first day. She didn't say "I actually don't have a boyfriend but it's good to push guys back".
Actually telling "I'm in a relationship but I don't want to talk about it." shouldn't be too hard right?
Thank you! It saved me time to write all this.
After lying again, saying she only used it as an excuse to drive away other guys, she uses and abuses the MC, only tells the truth after having what she wanted from him and even falling for him.
Quinn may be a bitch, but she never said otherwise.
Biggest DIK in the game? Maya! hahahah

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
This game is fun but I only like two main girls, Isabella and Jill, and the teachers and potentially the purple haired chick in the feminism class if she ever becomes available. I am now replaying the game and I have a few questions. How are you supposed to have certain scores so early in the game? What do the teachers, and Isabella and Jill like so I can get all their scenes, being a DIK or a CHICK? Are there repercussions to just fucking everything that moves? Can I main line romance one girl to relationship level in particular and just fuck everyone else or do I have to basically say no to every other chick? Lastly, why are all the best grills in this game older and everyone else sucks ass?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
This game is fun but I only like two main girls, Isabella and Jill, and the...
Being very basic, Bella and Jill are more closely linked to the "Chick" side. Not wearing the cock helmet, getting good grades and that was it.
The teachers, when Derek asks MC which one he prefers, depending on the answer you will have dream scenes with one or the other. Jade will have a few more scenes, and out of dreams, that if I'm not mistaken are not related to being a DIK or Chick, but just going for her.
At first, until the current version, going after all girls is just not an option because sometimes ends up being at the same time during the history of the game, so you end up having to choose one thing or another. Being a DIK or Chick can influence, but that's all. I'm sure this will be worse in the future.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Says "I have a boyfriend", MC asks "really?" and she replies "yes."
Later she says "I actually don't have a boyfriend but I say this because that's the only way to stop guys from trying". She lied 2 times in a single sentence, which is actually impressive.
Then she doesn't even bother to tell about that to MC after he shows himself trustworthy and people actually use an excuse like "but she didn't have any opportunities to tell"... They stay at the same fucking room lmao.
And she also asks MC to be %100 honest with her and asks MC for help in various ways, but she just can't trust MC lol. Have fun with the embodiment of hypocrisy if you will.
Josy is also in the same situation, she also cheated on Maya but why is nobody upset about Josy? Because she didn't lie about it or go the way around it, she said she's in a relationship the first day. She didn't say "I actually don't have a boyfriend but it's good to push guys back".
Actually telling "I'm in a relationship but I don't want to talk about it." shouldn't be too hard right?
Actually she didnt lie when she said she doesnt have a boyfriend. Technically she had a girlfriend. Even if you consider it to be half truth. It still isnt a lie. She did a shitty thing not to be honest, but only time she did lie was when she said she had a bf. So with the part of her telling 2 lies is incorrect. :ROFLMAO: She also did give hints that she doesnt wanna be in a relationship with MC, cause she was falling for him.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This game is fun but I only like two main girls, Isabella and Jill, and the teachers and potentially the purple haired chick in the feminism class if she ever becomes available. I am now replaying the game and I have a few questions. How are you supposed to have certain scores so early in the game? What do the teachers, and Isabella and Jill like so I can get all their scenes, being a DIK or a CHICK? Are there repercussions to just fucking everything that moves? Can I main line romance one girl to relationship level in particular and just fuck everyone else or do I have to basically say no to every other chick? Lastly, why are all the best grills in this game older and everyone else sucks ass?
1. The decisions you make in game determine weather your MC leans DIK/CHIK or is neutral. The same goes for the major choices you're presented with throughout the game.

2. Isabella and Jill prefer CHICK choices and their routes prefer a CHICK MC

3. Jade and Cathy are side girls and don't really have a preference. However the major choice with Jade flirting with you in class will have it's consequences. It's up to you the player to decide if you want scenes with her or not.

4. Yes there will be repercussions to fucking everything that moves so you'd best avoid doing that and limit yourself to just one girl per save. Also as the game progresses you'll (possibly but not confirmed) be forced into a single route as the game advances.

5. We don't know yet if we'll be able to romance more than one girl at a time so it's best to just assume no until it does becomes likely that three way relationships will happen.

6. It's safest to just assume that you should stay loyal to one girl per walkthrough so that you don't screw anything up with that girl.

7. As for the older girls. Mainly because they aren't college girls going through a bunch of petty college nonsense and have to deal with more adult problems I guess. It's all player preference though.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Being very basic, Bella and Jill are more closely linked to the "Chick" side. Not wearing the cock helmet, getting good grades and that was it.
The teachers, when Derek asks MC which one he prefers, depending on the answer you will have dream scenes with one or the other. Jade will have a few more scenes, and out of dreams, that if I'm not mistaken are not related to being a DIK or Chick, but just going for her.
At first, until the current version, going after all girls is just not an option because sometimes ends up being at the same time during the history of the game, so you end up having to choose one thing or another. Being a DIK or Chick can influence, but that's all. I'm sure this will be worse in the future.
Some scenes for certain Characters you either require chick or dik. but for most scenes you can stay neutral. Ive tried going full chick but its so bloody hard.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
5. We don't know yet if we'll be able to romance more than one girl at a time so it's best to just assume no until it does becomes likely that three way relationships will happen.
Might be a possibility, if you think Maya and Josy. Both like MC so much they be willing to cheat on each other. And then there is also the Hell Week list of Maya that has to do with a threesome which ups the possibility even more. So yeah if it do come down to it and the possibility is happening then it will probably only be possible with the "help Maya with her list" path.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Might be a possibility, if you think Maya and Josy. Both like MC so much they be willing to cheat on each other. And then there is also the Hell Week list of Maya that has to do with a threesome which ups the possibility even more. So yeah if it do come down to it and the possibility is happening then it will probably only be possible with the "help Maya with her list" path.
We all thought the same with Megan and Melissa up until that scene. With DPC you ca never be sure. Besides even if you do that threesome scene with Maya and Josy there's no guarantee that you'll end up with both of them by the end of the game. We're still in the first season out of 3 so there's still plenty of drama to occur.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
We all thought the same with Megan and Melissa up until that scene. With DPC you ca never be sure. Besides even if you do that threesome scene with Maya and Josy there's no guarantee that you'll end up with both of them by the end of the game. We're still in the first season out of 3 so there's still plenty of drama to occur.
There is defo gonna be a threesome seen and it defo gonna be with Maya and possibly with Josy. That we can be sure of since it is part of Maya's list and it will also be part of the "help maya with the list" path. And technically it DID happen in AL, but with the fire it ended back to a single path. So yeah if DPC goes the same with BaD as AL then it WILL happen but it will also still end in a single path. :LOL:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Ive tried going full chick but its so bloody hard.
Full chick sucks ALOT.
So far I've done a full DIK, full Chick, and a neutral that ended up going to the DIK side a bit more.
Also one trying to have nothing with Maya, which unfortunately is unsuccessful.
In everyone else I went after all possibilities, just retiring from Quinn and Sage at Chick.
When the game reacts to girl paths in a more "effective" way, then I'll play it all over again with each of the LIs.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Remember that DEV made it clear that this game would be very different from the previous one.
Its already different from the previous. :ROFLMAO: For one; You have a bigger selection to choose from. Two you are yet to be committed to a single girl, which unfortunately blew up in your face when Josy came through the doors. Three it may be different but that doesnt mean he might not take some aspects (having a 3 way relationship which in this case will be a 3 way in bed as well ;)) and put it in the game. and then finally Four this aint so gut wrenching and tragic which i already kinda stated at the first sentence.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
So it might include letting us poor mortals have a peaceful three-way relationship, or at least without killing someone lol
I really don't understand how something that has been increasingly "normal" these days is still a kind of "Taboo" in these games.
The end of the current episode was all "wow, fk!". But have you ever thought it might be VERY GOOD?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Four this aint so gut wrenching and tragic which i already kinda stated at the first sentence.
Tommy : "Ok maggot brothers, you've survived rush week up until now, well done! But it's time for your final test! Do you have what it takes? Are you DIK material? Time to find out!"

*Tommy dramatically pulls a large sheet off 2 medium sized cages*

Tommy : "Here's your final test, brothers!"

*Tommy hands Derek and the MC a pair of shovels*

Tommy : "Kill these puppies."

• Wow
Reactions: Zirael Q

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
So it might include letting us poor mortals have a peaceful three-way relationship, or at least without killing someone lol
I really don't understand how something that has been increasingly "normal" these days is still a kind of "Taboo" in these games.
The end of the current episode was all "wow, fk!". But have you ever thought it might be VERY GOOD?
Depending on the path. If you go ahead with full Maya path then "wow, fuck" does not cut its, I was like really pissed at that when Josy walk through the doors. I was like "You fucking bitch! Really?! We do all that shit, I was even so nice and interested in you that i am willing to help with that list of yours, then i find out Josy is your GF?! Fuck this shit im done with your ass.:mad:"

Had to replay all my 3 my paths again though. lost them when i did a fresh Win installation, didnt think i would lose them since my games are on a different HDD.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Tommy : "Ok maggot brothers, you've survived rush week up until now, well done! But it's time for your final test! Do you have what it takes? Are you DIK material? Time to find out!"

*Tommy dramatically pulls a large sheet off 2 medium sized cages*

Tommy : "Here's your final test, brothers!"

*Tommy hands Derek and the MC a pair of shovels*

Tommy : "Kill these puppies."
Doubt it will be anything like that. Also Evaluation for being a DIK is at the end of hell week when we complete the list. :ROFLMAO: You have a really sick mind Unoriginal. :cautious: thinking about killing puppies.

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes