Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I don't mean it is Quinn's interest if MC goes for other girls I meant as a way for DPC to stop us. As for Quinn she has beef with Maya and she is kind of an asshole so I can see her leaking it just for fun. The consequence would than be that the other LI will hate MC but not anticipated by Quinn.
She's only an asshole to Maya if MC warns the latter about her.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I don't mean it is Quinn's interest if MC goes for other girls I meant as a way for DPC to stop us. As for Quinn she has beef with Maya and she is kind of an asshole so I can see her leaking it just for fun. The consequence would than be that the other LI will hate MC but not anticipated by Quinn.
It`s not exactly a beef,I`m sure you noticed that Tommy is a bit rough to the MC aswell,it`s just the way frats and sororities treat new pledges - it`s the way it suppose to be,it`s nothing personal.
Leaking that kind of video could potentially ruin life , Quinn is just messing around with people,she did not do anything that serious to anyone - that we,the audience know of.

If she was to leak it, the MC could pretty much come out and tell everyone about what Quinn has been up to with her menu and if Maya was to find out about that as well then I don't think Quinn would take that risk.
Maya promised to edit MC out of the video just showing her , plus if she would actually give that video to not just Quinn but anyone,instead of just showing it,than that`s entirely on Maya , it would be beyond stupid.

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019

Quinn dont have a beef with Maya per se, only until MC tell Maya that she shouldn´t trust Quinn, if you dont tell her about it they are OK some tough love but nothing serious....

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Quinn knows about MC and Josy. And once she knows Josy is Tommy's sister it could be big fuck up.
Quinn saw MC with bella here she could take it casually or investigate more
Quinn saw sage giving MC titjob
Quinn have MC and maya's videos
Quinn knows MC uses her service.
So in short Quinn could fuck MC in many ways.
So far she haven't done anything evil to MC
So Basically Quinn is angel who provides us relief Dont forgot you can bang that sweet camila's ass because of Quinn. Quinn=Angel could change later if she is planning a major blackmail plan.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Dont go that far maggot brother....you can fuck Camila´s ass with out Quinn help, in Ep.3 if you are a true DIK you can fuck her and Mona to.....
Nah maggot brother there is a difference between pussy and ass.
In episode 3 you get to fuck her pussy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So no camila's ass without Quinn.
Also think of possibility of MC fucking camila if maya were to pair up with camila. So yes No camila's pussy without Quinn. Ok now I'm going too far

Last edited:

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Nah maggot brother there is a difference between pussy and ass.
In episode 3 you get to fuck her pussy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So no camila's ass without Quinn.
Also think of possibility of MC fucking camila if maya were to pair up with camila. So yes No camila's pussy without Quinn. Ok now I'm going too far
Yeah.. your right.. my memory got me wrong.... I was sure that you can fuck her ass in that booth

Reactions: Xaøs
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes