McKay

Sep 22, 2018
After first preview pic of HOTs when we couldn't see the girl between Quinn and Camila I said that Camila may have Mona on the left and probably Ashley on the right and added few reasons why did I think so. All I got was an arrogant response by ...
Ok, let's get this over with.

Order from top to bottom: Heather, Lily, Mona, Camila, Sage, Quinn, Riona, Melanie, Sarah, Elena.

And the facepalm by ...
Elena-Sarah-Melanie-Riona-Quinn-Maya(probably)-Camila-Mona-Lily-Heather
So thank you guys for your responses. You know I can admit my mistake when it happens (so I don't really care about any facepalms if you don't prove me wrong) I just wanted to contribute some my thoughts to the recurring discussion you have here during waiting for the next update but sometimes it's difficult for newcomers to integrate into your group. I like this thread and a lot of you guys have interesting comments about the game and I respect everyone's opinions if at least it makes a little sense no matter if this person has 20 likes or 15k likes.
Anyway, thank you Kingvlad for the preview pic :)

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Not necesserly - which is the entire point - in a story in which Joker is the main character a.k.a. protagonist,Batman would be an antagonist.
Good example of that is "Lex Luthor - Man of steel"(which I keep bringing up because it broke me and I will never look at Lex the same way,ever again),it is a story in which Lex is the protagonist,despite being more villain`ish than ever and from his pov,which is also the readers pov,Superman is an antagonist.
As i said it depends on how it is used in context.

Aug 13, 2016
I dont like being the guy who ask questions but there are really too many posts and pages. I read there was a picture of Sage with a pole or something, any chance reposting that pic of her?

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I didn't even imagine someone would be able to say that. All she had to say was "I'm in a relationship" and not say "I don't have a boyfriend". Please, stop acting like Maya jeez. When MC returned home to have dinner with Josy, Maya even said that "Well, it's awkward you know, you dating someone when we did blabla". Keep in mind that when she said this sentence she was in a relationship with someone else, and yet hid the truth.
Guess what happens when you hide the fact that you are going home for a date? You get minus points with her. Good luck with her guys, but please don't say things like "she technically didn't lie when she said she doesn't have a boyfriend" to defend her. It's funny xD
If you believe you can trust her, go on with her :D. Just keep in mind she is not the only one with insecurities and problems, everyone fucking does. I'll keep playing her content just to see her discovering the price of "free tuition". I hope we will be able to act in different ways when that happens. And damn sure I will gladly order her from the restaurant ^^
Its a fact not a defense. she wasnt 100% open and upfront, but she did not lie when she said she didnt have a BF. Difference between stating facts and defending. I just stated the fact that she did not lie twice when she was talking about having and not having a boyfriend. Making assumptions of something that doesnt exist just make you look foolish :LOL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Its a fact not a defense. she wasnt 100% open and upfront, but she did not lie when she said she didnt have a BF. Difference between stating facts and defending. I just stated the fact that she did not lie twice when she was talking about having and not having a boyfriend. Making assumptions of something that doesnt exist just make you look foolish :LOL:
Saying half truths is not lying, but it's not being honest either, as she promised she would be.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
After first preview pic of HOTs when we couldn't see the girl between Quinn and Camila I said that Camila may have Mona on the left and probably Ashley on the right and added few reasons why did I think so. All I got was an arrogant response by ...

And the facepalm by ...

So thank you guys for your responses. You know I can admit my mistake when it happens (so I don't really care about any facepalms if you don't prove me wrong) I just wanted to contribute some my thoughts to the recurring discussion you have here during waiting for the next update but sometimes it's difficult for newcomers to integrate into your group. I like this thread and a lot of you guys have interesting comments about the game and I respect everyone's opinions if at least it makes a little sense no matter if this person has 20 likes or 15k likes.
Anyway, thank you Kingvlad for the preview pic :)
I still see only Quinn in that pic but nonetheless,hope you will feel more welcome in the future in here ;)

Saying half truths is not lying, but it's not being honest either, as she promised she would be.
Is deception a form of lying?
Is half truth a form of deception?
Personally,I would say that white lie is still a lie :p

If my memory doesn`t fail me I think Maya did not promised to be honest - she just made MC promise that he will be:LOL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I still see only Quinn in that pic but nonetheless,hope you will feel more welcome in the future in here ;)

Is deception a form of lying?
Is half truth a form of deception?
Personally,I would say that white lie is still a lie :p

If my memory doesn`t fail me I think Maya did not promised to be honest - she just made MC promise that he will be:LOL:
Yeah, I think so too about white lies.

At some point she said something like "Well, 99%" but it's true that it feels more one sided.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
That is a classic case of nitpicking. Inviting the MC to spend the night was exactly the same as inviting him to stay and have sex. This isn't some drunken make out session that escalated without their realising it.
She invited him to stay the night, led him to her parents bed where she stripped down to her underwear before joining him. I live in a conservative country and even here that's a fairly blatant invitation to sexual intercourse.
Might be most of the time doesnt mean its always the same thing. And it also just showed what happen during dinner and then when they were sitting on the couch not what happened in between. You dont know if they had more to drink. You make the assumption of them only having 1 glass of wine and that was it. You dont think that they mightve sit at the table drinking more wine and talk about other things before getting cozy on the couch. Also im stating facts. Your assumption is she proposed sex when it is a fact she did not proposed sex. She proposed that he stay the night there was no mentioning of sex anywhere in the context. THAT IS A GIVEN FACT. Also every time you have dinner with a girl and a bottle of wine it never ends with just one glass of wine, it always ends with a bottle or two sometimes 3 finished. Unless of course the date goes badly and the girl wants you out, even still it dont end with just one glass. Even with a couple living in the same house sleeping in the same bed and they have a lovely dinner together it still doesnt end with just 1 glass of wine. A date always ends with more alcohol in their system whether its good or bad.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes