ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Saying half truths is not lying, but it's not being honest either, as she promised she would be.
When she said she didnt have a boyfriend, that wasnt half truth. that was the truth. She did not have a boyfriend. the half truth is she didnt have a boyfriend but have a girlfriend. She just wasnt open and honest by saying she had a girlfriend since she did not promise to be 100% honest and open with MC.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
When she said she didnt have a boyfriend, that wasnt half truth. that was the truth. She did not have a boyfriend. the half truth is she didnt have a boyfriend but have a girlfriend. She just wasnt open and honest by saying she had a girlfriend since she did not promise to be 100% honest and open with MC.
Honesty goes both ways. She doesn't like if you lie about the date with Josy (you lose a relationship point) but has no problem feeding us lies and half truths. It's exactly why MC feels it's hard to trust Maya after Episode 3's cliff hanger.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
And it also just showed what happen during dinner and then when they were sitting on the couch not what happened in between. You dont know if they had more to drink. You make the assumption of them only having 1 glass of wine and that was it. You dont think that they mightve sit at the table drinking more wine and talk about other things before getting cozy on the couch.
Also im stating facts.
:KEK:
Actualy the fact is we are being shown them having a glass of wine - that is a fact,you on the other hand are writing the story for DPC,different story than one being shown,in other words making assumptions;)
She proposed that he stay the night there was no mentioning of sex anywhere in the context.
Every human male who ever made contact with a human female would know exactly how to read the context of that invitation.

THAT IS A GIVEN FACT.
Just because you say something is a fact,is not gonna magically turn it into a FACT:LOL:

Also every time you have dinner with a girl and a bottle of wine it never ends with just one glass of wine, it always ends with a bottle or two sometimes 3 finished. Unless of course the date goes badly and the girl wants you out, even still it dont end with just one glass. Even with a couple living in the same house sleeping in the same bed and they have a lovely dinner together it still doesnt end with just 1 glass of wine. A date always ends with more alcohol in their system whether its good or bad.
Is that also scientifically proven,hard fact or just a series of assumptions?:p

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well for one she wouldn't be aware of the MC going after other girls Bella and Jill being his other interests, for now, Quinn only thinks his only interest is with Maya and maybe Sage but she is sure as hell not going to risk the wraith of Sage.
Quinn knows about Josy, Walks in on Sage giving MC a titjob and walks past Bella's chat with MC at the cafeteria. It just so happens that people catching MC with different girls is the same person... repeatedly. Coincidence? I don't think so.

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Its a fact not a defense. she wasnt 100% open and upfront, but she did not lie when she said she didnt have a BF. Difference between stating facts and defending. I just stated the fact that she did not lie twice when she was talking about having and not having a boyfriend. Making assumptions of something that doesnt exist just make you look foolish :LOL:
A half-truth is still a lie because it includes a deceptive statement that misrepresents the truth. Maya said that she has a boyfriend which is a lie and she admitted this to the MC and also said it's her way to avoid guys attention (Maya: It may sound weird... but that's the only way that seems to work).
And we know that the best lies contain an element of truth.
I'm a fan of Maya but you have to admit that she indeed lied to the MC.
That doesn't mean that I don't respect her reasons to do so.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
A half-truth is still a lie because it includes a deceptive statement that misrepresents the truth. Maya said that she has a boyfriend which is a lie and she admitted this to the MC and also said it's her way to avoid guys attention (Maya: It may sound weird... but that's the only way that seems to work).
And we know that the best lies contain an element of truth.
I'm a fan of Maya but you have to admit that she indeed lied to the MC.
That doesn't mean that I don't respect her reasons to do so.
As i said she did not lie when she said she didnt have a boyfriend. That was the complete truth. The half truth at the end is she didnt have a boyfriend but a girlfriend which was seen at the end of episode 3.
Actualy the fact is we are being shown them having a glass of wine

Just because you say something is a fact,is not gonna magically turn it into a FACT:LOL:

Is that also scientifically proven,hard fact or just a series of assumptions?:p
Yes its a fact that they showed one glass. but i wasnt making a fact about that. I also never said it wont end in sex. They said that she proposed sex. where it is a fact that she did not, she proposed to stay the night. I also said in a previous comment that it was up to MC to decide whether to go that route or not, and i said that alcohol was involved. That is where i was talking about the in between. Cause they went on as if no alcohol was involved. Also no one can "scientifically prove" since no 1 can see what happens in every single person's life. But it is a fact, that a date, especially if it is going great in the comfort of home, with a bottle of wine that it will not just end with one glass. Only time when the fact is not in effect is if it is someone that doesnt drink alcohol or cant afford it

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think Maya should be burned on a stake for not revealing her most intimate secrets to the dude whom she just met a couple of days ago , definitely after they played a game of "100% totes honesty" games i did the last time i was like.. 7 i guess :unsure:

She is such a wicked person, should throw her in jail!! And when its done i go back stealing, fighting, fucking around anyone whom i'm not dating the meantime, cheating on tests when i was too busy drinking and visiting stripclubs to learn. Its good to be the moral conscience of this school.
:FacePalm:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
What are you on about? No Camila's ass even with Quinn.
Quinn's instruction was only to let MC rub his dick on Camila's ass.
That it went into full on assfucking is something Camila doesn't really want Quiinn to know.
If you don`t accept Quinn`s offer you don`t get a chance to go to that stall to meet with Camilla - hence no Quinn no Camilla`s ass.Just because Camilla turns out to be more daring than even Quinn suspected doesn`t change a thing ;)
Oh Quinn already knows,I`m not keepin` anything from her:p

Yes its a fact that they showed one glass. but i wasnt making a fact about that. I also never said it wont end in sex. They said that she proposed sex. where it is a fact that she did not, she proposed to stay the night. I also said in a previous comment that it was up to MC to decide whether to go that route or not, and i said that alcohol was involved. That is where i was talking about the in between. Cause they went on as if no alcohol was involved. Also no one can "scientifically prove" since no 1 can see what happens in every single person's life. But it is a fact, that a date, especially if it is going great in the comfort of home, with a bottle of wine that it will not just end with one glass. Only time when the fact is not in effect is if it is someone that doesnt drink alcohol or cant afford it
Sometimes you have to look at the entire situation,not just the exact words that are being spoken,to fully understand what is going on.Just because Josy did not said word for word: "lets have sex" , doesn`t mean it wasn`t exactly what she meant;)

You tried to excuse Josy through alcohol,which,no,there wasn`t enough of it to make that excuse valid,especially given that initiation of that relationship aswell as continuation of it by Josy was done by her while perfectly sober.

Its ok to be wrong,happens to me aswell,happens to everyone just don`t be stubborn about it;)

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
If you don`t accept Quinn`s offer you don`t get a chance to go to that stall to meet with Camilla - hence no Quinn no Camilla`s ass.Just because Camilla turns out to be more daring than even Quinn suspected doesn`t change a thing ;)
Oh Quinn already knows,I`m not keepin` anything from her:p

Sometimes you have to look at the entire situation,not just the exact words that are being spoken,to fully understand what is going on.Just because Josy did not said word for word: "lets have sex" , doesn`t mean it wasn`t exactly what she meant;)

You tried to excuse Josy through alcohol,which,no,there wasn`t enough of it to make that excuse valid,especially given that initiation of that relationship aswell as continuation of it by Josy was done by her while perfectly sober.

Its ok to be wrong,happens to me aswell,happens to everyone just don`t be stubborn about it;)
I wasnt going for the whole situation, i just corrected them that she did not proposed sex where they argued she did. It was an invitation to sex not a proposition.
Also i never said she was drunk. When i talked about her in a prev post that she had a cloudy judgement due to alcohol that was just my assumption. If you had a bit to much to drink or have a low tolerance, it can be a factor for that judgement. That is where my argument comes in about the fact of it never ends with just one glass of wine. Its others assuming that i was making a point that she was drunk. But it all came down that alcohol was involve which can be a factor in her judgement

• Angry
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I think Maya should be burned on a stake for not revealing her most intimate secrets to the dude whom she just met a couple of days ago , definitely after they played a game of "100% totes honesty" games i did the last time i was like.. 7 i guess :unsure:

She is such a wicked person, should throw her in jail!! And when its done i go back stealing, fighting, fucking around anyone whom i'm not dating the meantime, cheating on tests when i was too busy drinking and visiting stripclubs to learn. Its good to be the moral conscience of this school.
:FacePalm:
Let`s not,let`s not burn Josy nor Sage either and especially let everyone fuck off from Quinn :p
but let`s not pretend she`s a saint,blameless and brainless,either forced by someone or something or automaticly absolved.
All of them are flawed and that`s a good thing,it makes them feel more real and in case of Quinn,very interesting and exciting and lovable:p

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
As i said she did not lie when she said she didnt have a boyfriend. That was the complete truth. The half truth at the end is she didnt have a boyfriend but a girlfriend which was seen at the end of episode 3.
Let me explain myself better. Maya used the phrase "I have a boyfriend" as a standard excuse to get rid of boys' attention because she's a lesbian. The moment she admitted to MC that she had no boyfriend, she added a little truth to her lie, but only to maintain it.
By doing, so she misleads the MC, making him think, that she's not in a love relationship.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes