michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The one that I'm looking forward to the most is the Maya and Josy back story I'm interested to see how Derek will react to the MC as well trying it on with his sister and her girlfriend :LOL:

You have to watch in this thread ;):p
It be a big mess specially if u living with Derek and then how he gonna react about the mc and Josy and Maya thing thats for sure. I don't think that gonna end well then :unsure: But that one I will play for last since that probally gonna be the most interesting story wise.

The Bella door well will play that second story wise i hope to learn more about whats exactly wrong with her and sex wise i mean damn she a hot milf.

The Sage door will knock that out first just simply looks fun and sexy times plenty so getting that outta the way.. plus hopefully we see a end to that Sage and Chad train wreck relation.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
That mean&angry like attracted me the first.. eh, the second place. Her boobs get the first place spot :sneaky: Obviously she is not for everyone but lets be honest thats true for each and every girl. The variety here is pretty good. Better then in most game. I bet its quite a workload to do dev wise. Your guess? James is real or not? Is he dead or not? Is she going to have grim secrets in her closet or not?
Well if you put it that way i must rethink. My assumption was, James is either in the military or a coma. But my assumption was leaning more to him being in the military since Bella doesnt really have "James is in a coma" attitude nor being dead in this case.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
It be a big mess specially if u living with Derek and then how he gonna react about the mc and Josy and Maya thing thats for sure. I don't think that gonna end well then :unsure: But that one I will play for last since that probally gonna be the most interesting story wise.

The Bella door well will play that second story wise i hope to learn more about whats exactly wrong with her and sex wise i mean damn she a hot milf.

The Sage door will knock that out first just simply looks fun and sexy times plenty so getting that outta the way.. plus hopefully we see a end to that Sage and Chad train wreck relation.
True but that is if you went the Maya path fully. If you tried to dodge Maya and not fall for her then i dont think it will be bad. I mean if you talked to Derek where you get the option of Like Maya or Its nice. But yeah defo need to play to find out.:unsure:

Bella door is a defo need to do. She is like those DO NOT TOUCH statues. Ya know those that are so heavy on the details that you just cant help yourself but to pick up for a close and thorough inspection.:sneaky:

And Sage door is defo gonna be a fun one unless you did not go the fuck buddy route.:sneaky::whistle::sneaky:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The one that I'm looking forward to the most is the Maya and Josy back story I'm interested to see how Derek will react to the MC as well trying it on with his sister and her girlfriend :LOL:

Might not be too happy with MC at first but I'm sure he'll quickly get over it. Those Hell Week tasks aren't gonna complete themselves. :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
We need Mormont to talk more so we can just sneakily re-use his posts. We'll double the page count, beat the 2k, and have "original" conversations for the new guys to observe!

Until Mormont gets to posting (get on that, buddy! We need material!), I was trying to think what the objective appeal of each LI's route was (route, not the characters themselves! This is not a waifu war! Something new!). I think that the ideal outcome of the routes are: Sage transfers her obsession onto the MC (hooray yandere!); Isabella indulges in her darkest desires with the MC (Viva la Isabella Liberation!); Jill protects and admires the MC (motherly love sans incest, banzai!); Maya comes to rely on the MC (I Shall Protect Thee, Milady!); Josy finds her independence alongside the MC (Choose your Family, and Make it Me, FLAWLESS VICTORY!); and Quinn grows to respect and then cherish the MC (the only thing that changes is the "What's best for me?" becoming "What's best for us?" in her head, because you are obviously included since you make her happy - those of you flexing your fingers for the "SHE'S NOT A LI" post, I say "yet" because in Season 2 it's def happening [I declare it so with all the power vested in me, not because DPC said so or because there's a shred of official proof]).

Did I hit the mark? I feel like each route has a flavor, and tried to tap into that flavor. However, I'm curious to hear if you think I got it right, and if not, what do you think the flavor is? We can talk about that while waiting on Mormont's insightful, hilarious remarks to blatantly steal (I still laugh irl that this is actually a thing that's happened :LOL:).
Honestly, as much as I'm trying it's not easy when everything has been discussed that's why the sooner 0.4 is out the better otherwise we will be reading posts that have been talked about over and over again.

With that said about copying me, I'd hate to be the poor person that ever decides to copy you those posts of yours are pretty unique :p :LOL:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
The whole dik route was probally the most entertaining imo

The chick route be more realistic in most cases but never could commit fully on a full on chick route :unsure: altho I kept every chick block on that bar but some chick choices I passed on
I tried going full on chick route. My brain and body just couldnt do it. I was like you know what lets just choose everything not DIK related. but yeah. I kept on ending on neutral as if my mind and body was working in unison to prevent me from going full on chick.

My DIK and CHIK ratio is around the same with a bit more gone from CHIK.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019

I have a feeling if things go south with Maya then Derek will show his true colors. He has that type of I'm just fooling around personality until shit hits the fan.

Watch Derek turn into Dexter:eek:
Dexter.gif

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
We need Mormont to talk more so we can just sneakily re-use his posts. We'll double the page count, beat the 2k, and have "original" conversations for the new guys to observe!

Until Mormont gets to posting (get on that, buddy! We need material!), I was trying to think what the objective appeal of each LI's route was (route, not the characters themselves! This is not a waifu war! Something new!). I think that the ideal outcome of the routes are: Sage transfers her obsession onto the MC (hooray yandere!); Isabella indulges in her darkest desires with the MC (Viva la Isabella Liberation!); Jill protects and admires the MC (motherly love sans incest, banzai!); Maya comes to rely on the MC (I Shall Protect Thee, Milady!); Josy finds her independence alongside the MC (Choose your Family, and Make it Me, FLAWLESS VICTORY!); and Quinn grows to respect and then cherish the MC (the only thing that changes is the "What's best for me?" becoming "What's best for us?" in her head, because you are obviously included since you make her happy - those of you flexing your fingers for the "SHE'S NOT A LI" post, I say "yet" because in Season 2 it's def happening [I declare it so with all the power vested in me, not because DPC said so or because there's a shred of official proof]).

Did I hit the mark? I feel like each route has a flavor, and tried to tap into that flavor. However, I'm curious to hear if you think I got it right, and if not, what do you think the flavor is? We can talk about that while waiting on Mormont's insightful, hilarious remarks to blatantly steal (I still laugh irl that this is actually a thing that's happened :LOL:).
Honestly, as much as I'm trying it's not easy when everything has been discussed that's why the sooner 0.4 is out the better otherwise we will be reading posts that have been talked about over and over again.

With that said about copying me, I'd hate to be the poor person that ever decides to copy you those posts of yours are pretty unique :p :LOL:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Well anyways cheers guys girls milfs and in betweens :ROFLMAO: I think i need to go before i never leave. Want to continue with my novel ive been ditching for about 2 months. Ya know needed inspiration and a new path on which way the protagonist needs to go. Still need to decide between a dark path or a light violence path.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Talking about Derek for a bit...Depending how u play the game ofcourse..

He cockblocked me twice already one time with Maya on that blanket outdoor lol

And with the two hots at the party and im meaning melanie and sarah ?

He is by far one of the funniest characters ingame imo but I have to agree have a feeling he has something hiding inside him.

Will be curious if we see him change depending how u played the game so far and into episode 4 ...

But most saves I have I only denied him Camila I mean she mine :love: in return I will give Derek the lovely Arlieth

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Talking about Derek for a bit...Depending how u play the game ofcourse..

He cockblocked me twice already one time with Maya on that blanket outdoor lol

And with the two hots at the party and im meaning melanie and sarah ?
He didnt cock block you with Mel and Sarah. Since they are "food" from Quinn's Restaurant.

• Angry
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
He didnt cock block you with Mel and Sarah. Since they are "food" from Quinn's Restaurant.
Trust me I played this game well over 25 times already I know all that its kindda obvious rite...

I am just saying Derek even saying thanks for sticking up for Maya instead of trying to get with those two girls

So basicly a forced upon cockblock :LOL:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Only time he mightve cock blocked you is with the second party where you had to do shots off sarah and you you decided to have derek win, where he is wasted and you take him to his dorm.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Trust me I played this game well over 25 times already I know all that its kindda obvious rite...

I am just saying Derek even saying thanks for sticking up for Maya instead of trying to get with those two girls

So basicly a forced upon cockblock :LOL:
You can't hook up with either girl at the cumpetition so you don't technically get cockblocked regardless.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes