michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Only time he mightve cock blocked you is with the second party where you had to do shots off sarah and you you decided to have derek win, where he is wasted and you take him to his dorm.
Again nope... not only one time... But i gues ur vieuw of cockblock is different then mine :unsure:

Reactions: Gods

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Trust me I played this game well over 25 times already I know all that its kindda obvious rite...

I am just saying Derek even saying thanks for sticking up for Maya instead of trying to get with those two girls

So basicly a forced upon cockblock :LOL:
Think you would still get to "eat" Sarah if you took the deal with Quinn even if you defended Maya from them. Unless you already tried that and you got someone else instead. :LOL:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Think you would still get to "eat" Sarah if you took the deal with Quinn even if you defended Maya from them. Unless you already tried that and you got someone else instead. :LOL:
Well like i said i played all paths and ways there is so yes if u wanna go in that direction then yes.. we still get the action.

I mean u get cock blocked by that black brother at the party yes ... but u still get Sage action afterwards so it cancels out eventually.

But just saying there is plenty cock blocking going on in this game plus interupting phone calls

Reactions: Gods and Triple OG

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Well like i said i played all paths and ways there is so yes if u wanna go in that direction then yes.. we still get the action.

I mean u get cock blocked by that black brother at the party yes ... but u still get Sage action afterwards so it cancels out eventually.

But just saying there is plenty cock blocking going on in this game plus interupting phone calls
But not from Derek. Only cock block you get from him is with Maya.:LOL:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
And you cant say Derek cock blocks you with a phone call if its Rusty or Tommy that told him to do so.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
From what I remember if you didn't pay Quinn and choose the free option you get a scene with a big girl that screams and runs out the bathroom. I always wondered about the possibilities if she would have stayed in the bathroom.

Maybe we wouldn't have needed Quinn's service :LOL:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
From what I remember if you didn't pay Quinn and choose the free option you get a scene with a big girl that screams and runs out the bathroom. I always wondered about the possibilities if she would have stayed in the bathroom.

Maybe we wouldn't have needed Quinn's service :LOL:
Everytime i was checking the menu and saw the "free leftovers", every part in me was screaming the "HELL NO" meme. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Gods and Triple OG

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
It's amazing how many excuses some have made for Maya. I remember seeing someone still say "the MC who offered help" ....... Yeah right, a girl knows the guy is into her, says she can't make a list on her own, list with "threesome" "and derivatives ... So, UNEXPECTEDLY, the guy offers help. So holy she is, right? hahahahah

Guys, the name of the game says it all. There are only DIKs at this university. I bet even Jill will prove to be one too, and soon.

Dec 22, 2017
Who do you guys think out of all the main girls will let us penetrate first? And who will hold out the longest? Personally I'm picking Jill to hold out the longest and obviously Sage to let us fuck first.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes