Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
OFC Josy if you decided to go with the cheating path. But i think he talks about without the cheating path with Josy.
If you havent gone Josy cheating path then its most likely Sage with the Fuck Buddy path. otherwise not if you havent taken that path. Then its a battle between Bella and Jill. Unless the Josy/Maya situation gets resolved (if you did not take the Josy cheating path) before you either get Bella or Jill.
'Cheating path'? I'm not sure I understand that. Who is cheating on whom in that path?

Actually, so far any real sex with any of the 5 LI's has been strictly choice-driven. As a player, you have the choice to pursue them as love interests or not. I suspect that will remain the case. I further suspect that even if you chose to knock on Isabella's or Sage's door, you will still have the option to reject sex. [Why anyone would do that, I have no idea. o_O]

The closest thing we have had to unavoidable sex with an LI thus far, is Maya's grinding before the tazing. Even in that, the scene is more or less intense, depending on DIK/CHICK scores.

So, I believe you need to count Josy as having been penetrated by the MC, since many players actually chose that. For that matter, Maya could be counted as a partial-penetration, but that was after Josy.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Oh but she did!
I payed for some mild teasing and what did she do?She sucked my penis with her tiny anus and started to rape me!I wanted to stop her,I promise but I just couldn`t and she wouldn`t stop untill she finished stealing my semen:cry:

True,Maya did sleep rape me...shame.It`s horrible this entire game is one big gang rape on me,I will have ptsd for 2 lifetimes now:oops:
Oh but she did!
I payed for some mild teasing and what did she do?She sucked my penis with her tiny anus and started to rape me!I wanted to stop her,I promise but I just couldn`t and she wouldn`t stop untill she finished stealing my semen:cry:

True,Maya did sleep rape me...shame.It`s horrible this entire game is one big gang rape on me,I will have ptsd for 2 lifetimes now:oops:
Hehe dont forget even so called innocent jill also raped MC's hand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
[Why anyone would do that, I have no idea. o_O]
Uhmm... :geek: So this is from the City of Broken Dreamers thread.
Am I the only one who hasn't slept with anyone yet in this game? I quite like the story and have played it straight so far, I kind of want the romance to actually feel like romance until I stick my dick in something, and I really wanna get to know these characters first.
Yeah, this included Victoria. Yes. Victoria too.
Weirdos i guess? :ROFLMAO:

how many of you think we will get the release date on friday?
Maaaybe something close to it?? Am still not sure :unsure:
Hehe dont forget even so called innocent jill also raped MC's hand.
Absolutely vile! Save you from that too in the future if you want :giggle:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
well like I said in previous post … considering he could see possibly everything done this week might be half of next week..

then he needs to send it out to proof readers to see if everything working fine... so that will take up maybe few days to a week

so give and take 2 and half week if everything runs smoothly perhaps 3 weeks if there are any bugs or something that needs some polishing.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Uhmm... :geek: So this is from the City of Broken Dreamers thread.

Yeah, this included Victoria. Yes. Victoria too.
Weirdos i guess? :ROFLMAO:

Maaaybe something close to it?? Am still not sure :unsure:

Absolutely vile! Save you from that too in the future if you want :giggle:

Nah man thanks for the offer but after my hand was ruthlessly raped by jill's cat Jill felt guilty so she arranged something and guess what I said there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
'Cheating path'? I'm not sure I understand that. Who is cheating on whom in that path?

Actually, so far any real sex with any of the 5 LI's has been strictly choice-driven. As a player, you have the choice to pursue them as love interests or not. I suspect that will remain the case. I further suspect that even if you chose to knock on Isabella's or Sage's door, you will still have the option to reject sex. [Why anyone would do that, I have no idea. o_O]

The closest thing we have had to unavoidable sex with an LI thus far, is Maya's grinding before the tazing. Even in that, the scene is more or less intense, depending on DIK/CHICK scores.

So, I believe you need to count Josy as having been penetrated by the MC, since many players actually chose that. For that matter, Maya could be counted as a partial-penetration, but that was after Josy.
Josy is cheating when she asked if MC wish to stay the night and MC agrees. Thus Josy cheating path.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
hehe :D

imagine Pink starts the status update with usual stats, animations this and static renders that bla bla bla...
and in the end of a short novel he goes...

but there's one more thing... :giggle:

View attachment 478119

the season finale of BaDIK is tomorrow december 7th o_O:eek::oops:
how many of you would lose your mind? :D
That be mind blowing and fucked up at the same time :LOL:

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
hehe :D

imagine Pink starts the status update with usual stats, animations this and static renders that bla bla bla...
and in the end of a short novel he goes...

but there's one more thing... :giggle:

View attachment 478119

the season finale of BaDIK is tomorrow december 7th o_O:eek::oops:
how many of you would lose your mind? :D
oyATV-.gif
Jim: It was nice meeting you sir but I just received Important update so I gotta go.
DEREK MY BROTHER I'M COMING!!!!
Meanwhile host : Who the fuck is derek

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Can I just say thank u all for the 3k likes I apreciate all my maggot brothers and sisters who brought me this far...

Stumbled on this tread as a freshmen with 10 likes and grew to 3k likes only from this tread feel very blessed with such great maggot brothers and sisters :illuminati:

Now were can I get the likes exchanged for dollars :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes